"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Bottom line is life isn’t that precious.....

There is nothing more precious. Normal humans know this on an instinctual level.
Then why don our laws confirm what you a e saying? Killing someone’s pet will give you jail time. Abortion is completely legal.

And you have the choice not to get one

Bottom line is life isn’t that precious.

Wow. Would you say that about your own life?
No. I think every human walking around life is precious. I just don’t think life is so precious that you can’t abort a 3 month old fetus.

I understand the Georgia or Alabama law is 8 weeks. They say most women don’t even know they are pregnant at 8 weeks.

So we need a cut off. Do I think a healthy fetus should be aborted at 7 months? No. But 3? Sure. Why? Because life isn’t that precious.

I’m over 3 months old
You need a post birth abortion if you can ARBITRARILY pick 3 months as a cut off.....MOST HIMAN LIFE IS PRECIOUS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT THINK NOT! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN MURDERS THAT TAKE LIFE BECAUSE THEY CAN!
I didn’t arbitrarily pick 3 months. Our society picked the cut off point after careful thought. If you are anti abortion then you won’t compromise reasonably.

Bottom line is life isn’t that precious.

No. I think every human walking around life is precious. I just don’t think life is so precious that you can’t abort a 3 month old fetus.

I understand the Georgia or Alabama law is 8 weeks. They say most women don’t even know they are pregnant at 8 weeks.

So we need a cut off. Do I think a healthy fetus should be aborted at 7 months? No. But 3? Sure. Why? Because life isn’t that precious.

I’m over 3 months old
You need a post birth abortion if you can ARBITRARILY pick 3 months as a cut off.....MOST HIMAN LIFE IS PRECIOUS EXCEPT THE ONES THAT THINK NOT! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN MURDERS THAT TAKE LIFE BECAUSE THEY CAN!
I didn’t arbitrarily pick 3 months. Our society picked the cut off point after careful thought. If you are anti abortion then you won’t compromise reasonably.
There was no careful thought there was only compromises made in the name of politics...as is most fucked up legislation.

Good grief....you've went over the edge.

They fall in line behind the most insane, absurd, counter-intuitive ideas possible.

It cannot be said often enough: Liberalism is a mental disease.
Once again folks, we see the grotesque failure of those on the Right who are inadequately prepared to lock horns with the truth, and accurate information. So, to hide from it, they attack the opposing side. Cheap shots by cowards are the crumbs we are left to debate with. Lol!

You're an idiot and you spew nonsense. You're also unable to think outside your indoctrinated bubble world.

Mocking you is the only alternative
Ignorance in the form of total ad hominem is on full display here. You couldn't have an intelligent discussion over Biological sciences if your life depended on it.

Look you ignorant toad, you stated an unfertlized egg discarded is an abortion

The definition of abortion is the termination of a human pregnancy. If the egg isn't fertilized there is no pregnancy you dumbed downed jackass

Sit your fucking stupid ass down
Really! Is that right? And yet, according to science, that egg is life. And by the way, so is the sperm. That's according to the science. And when they pass by each other, what happens to that life? Take a wild guess?

And, just to remind you, that abortion is "termination of a pregnancy". You also said it is "killing, murder, and it was life". If that is the case, the living cells are also an egg and a sperm. That is according to science. Those cells are considered living within the mature male and female. What's the difference if both the egg and sperm dying by not joining, as opposed to the joining of the egg and sperm being terminated?

Aren’t most Baka fans republican conservatives? Why a e they getting abortions? Choice
How would you know...perhaps it is the ones in state who aren't getting abortions...most black aren't!
I think most anti abortion women have had abortions
You simply don't think...because the fucked up women you know want it!...Easy cheap contraceptives AND make the taxpayer pay for it.

Aren’t most Baka fans republican conservatives? Why a e they getting abortions? Choice
How would you know...perhaps it is the ones in state who aren't getting abortions...most black aren't!
I think most anti abortion women have had abortions
Especially those with money and privilege. It's all relative.
Imagine how many southern conservative republican women have gotten their whore daughters private abortions then the next day go picket the same abortion clinic.

They fall in line behind the most insane, absurd, counter-intuitive ideas possible.

It cannot be said often enough: Liberalism is a mental disease.
Once again folks, we see the grotesque failure of those on the Right who are inadequately prepared to lock horns with the truth, and accurate information. So, to hide from it, they attack the opposing side. Cheap shots by cowards are the crumbs we are left to debate with. Lol!

You're an idiot and you spew nonsense. You're also unable to think outside your indoctrinated bubble world.

Mocking you is the only alternative
Ignorance in the form of total ad hominem is on full display here. You couldn't have an intelligent discussion over Biological sciences if your life depended on it.

Look you ignorant toad, you stated an unfertlized egg discarded is an abortion

The definition of abortion is the termination of a human pregnancy. If the egg isn't fertilized there is no pregnancy you dumbed downed jackass

Sit your fucking stupid ass down
......according to science, that egg is life. And by the way, so is the sperm.....

No, they are not. You fail science.

Anyone who cannot see that life is most precious of all, really has no business calling themselves human. Of course by their attitudes and behaviors, it is clear that many of these non-humans (also known as democrats) value image, social standing, and material goods more than they ever could value human life even if their moral compass were ever repaired.

There is a clear and obvious reason why the impulse to perpetuate the species (directly, or as a surrogate) is the strongest impulse in the human condition. Any normally functioning (morally and intellectually) human recognizes this and feels it in the deepest recesses of their heart and soul. Some 'people' are not normally functioning, and/or are so shallow as to have no recesses if they have a heart and soul at all.

You're an idiot and you spew nonsense. You're also unable to think outside your indoctrinated bubble world. Mocking you is the only alternative
Biological sciences? Biological sciences? We are discussing the slaughter and flushing of 800,000 babies/yr and you think it's about "biological sciences? No wonder you are so leftarded.

So we need a cut off. Do I think a healthy fetus should be aborted at 7 months? No. But 3? Sure. Why? Because life isn’t that precious. I’m over 3 months old
Not judging by your posts.
There is nothing more precious. Normal humans know this on an instinctual level.
Then why don our laws confirm what you a e saying? Killing someone’s pet will give you jail time. Abortion is completely legal...
Because our laws are often political in nature, not ethical or justified but if you can't see the INHUMANITY in slaughtering babes-in-the-womb or our adult responsibility to defend them, you just can't see it.

"In New York it was the Democrat elected Assembly and governor who passed, signed into law, and then gave themselves a standing ovation on the dead-of-night passage of that state’s new legalization of killing children after they had been born.

In Virginia it was a Democrat governor who eerily described on morning radio step by step what happens when they decide whether a born child has the right to live or be killed.

... three NYC Democrat-controlled zip codes are the only ones where abortions outnumber live births.

Democrats have argued for mandatory tax-payer funding for low income women to have their children killed without having to pay for it.

...this week Nancy Pelosi led the charge of Democrats and for the fiftieth consecutive time were able to kill legislation that prevented post birth killing of children already born. Akin to the dead of night New York State Assembly vote—Democrats on the national stage voted to keep the killing of born children—legal."
What Is It With Democrats And Death?
I don't call them the Demon-crats for nothing.

What is so amusing about the anti-abortion movement is that it is equivalent to outlawing incoming tides. If Roe is reversed, then the issue will be decided by states, and 15 or more states are NOT going to outlaw it. In addition, one can get abortion pills in the mail, now, and you can do it at home:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973
Well like you say in effect, that "modern day medicine has finally caught up", so really RvW is outdated and useless these days, and serves no purpose other than an evil one. If a person is raped of course they should report it, and then immediately take the morning day after pill in order to stop a pregnancy from ever getting started. The same goes for incest. Outside of those two, if a woman becomes pregnant due to having consentual sex with the one she loves just as it should be, and it was because neither used protection knowing the consequences of their actions, then both should own up to their responsibility, and do the right thing in life by not aborting the baby.

Killing a baby/life forming in the womb is the wrong thing to do, where as these things shouldn't be happening in 2019. Are the citizens getting dumber or smarter in life ??

Hard to tell anymore.

Actually, what you represent is the close and intimate association of Liberals/Democrats, with their forebears.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Your posts are a great service to our side.

Then there are those of us who just don't give a fuck what you think because in the end it doesn't matter. So keep hollering. It'll get you just as far.

What is so amusing about the anti-abortion movement is that it is equivalent to outlawing incoming tides. If Roe is reversed, then the issue will be decided by states, and 15 or more states are NOT going to outlaw it. In addition, one can get abortion pills in the mail, now, and you can do it at home:

Analysis: Here's why overturning Roe v. Wade wouldn't turn back the clock to 1973
So what's your problem with following the Constitutuon in this one instance?

So what's your problem with following the Constitutuon in this one instance?

As a matter of fact, other than a few hillbilly states who have passed laws that were intentionally written so that they would be reviewed by the SC, we ARE following the Constitution. And, if my daughter decided that she wants an abortion, she lives in a state that puts a premium on personal freedom, and can have it.

Forum List

Back