My Conservative Response to Liberal Brother

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
How did I do?

===============================================

America is likely beyond the point of no return David. I have minimum confidence that a traditional white male will ever see the White House again.

I guess the vision of the KKK has come to pass.

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

For liberals it has to feel like Shangri-La

My liberal brother is bat-shit crazy.

I know, you might think I say that because I'm conservative, but along with his blind and fervent belief in anything and everything left wing, he believes that men never really landed on the moon, that 9-11 was an inside job, Lyndon Johnson had kennedy killed, and that the Matrix (yes the movie) could possibly reflect real life.

I know, you might think I say that because I'm conservative, but along with his blind and fervent belief in anything and everything left wing, he believes that men never really landed on the moon, that 9-11 was an inside job, Lyndon Johnson had kennedy killed, and that the Matrix (yes the movie) could possibly reflect real life.

A lot of ultra-right wingers believe that stuff, too. It's hardly accurate to call him a liberal. He's part of the political spectrum that folds back on itself. :eek:

Anyone who subscribes to a political agenda is batshit crazy. No sane person is all one thing. That's the kind of bullshit that has killed this country. Show me in the Constitution where it says we NEED political ideologies to function. You can't. George Washington himself said in so many words political parties would be a bane to this country, and he was right.

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of ultra-right wingers believe that stuff, too. It's hardly accurate to call him a liberal. He's part of the political spectrum that folds back on itself. :eek:

He's a full fledged liberal. Not because he believes those conspiracies, he's a liberal because of his beilefs. Those other beliefs are symptoms of his nuttery.

Anyone who subscribes to a political agenda is batshit crazy. No sane person is all one thing. That's the kind of bullshit that has killed this country. Show me in the Constitution where it says we NEED political ideologies to function. You can't. George Washington himself said in so many words political parties would be a bane to this country, and he was right.

"The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge natural to party dissention, which in different ages & countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders & miseries, which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security & repose in the absolute power of an Individual: and sooner or later the chief of some prevailing faction more able or more fortunate than his competitors, turns this disposition to the purposes of his own elevation, on the ruins of Public Liberty." — George Washington, September 19, 1796

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agreed 100%.

Of all the things that are truly wrong aobut this nation, THIS is your FIRST complaint?

I have minimum confidence that a traditional white male will ever see the White House again.

No wonder the MASTERS are winning.

Are you in favor of banning the right of free association?

Of all the things that are truly wrong aobut this nation, THIS is your FIRST complaint?

I have minimum confidence that a traditional white male will ever see the White House again.

Not listed in priority.

However, current data indicates our first non-white POTUS has been non-value added to the sustainment of our Nation.

I for one was hoping this would not be the case.

-178S

Not listed in priority.

However, current data indicates our first non-white POTUS has been non-value added to the sustainment of our Nation.

I for one was hoping this would not be the case.

-178S
What does the color of his skin have to do with his incompetence?

How did I do?

America is likely beyond the point of no return David. I have minimum confidence that a traditional white male will ever see the White House again.

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

I feel your pain. My in laws are communists. They adore Obama and believe the sooner he can make America vulnerable for a limited Russian nuclear strike on America & usher in China as the leader of the NWO the better. According to them that is the plan here because the elites know what is best for the rest of us.

My sister in law was the Director for Monsanto and believes the ends justifies the means - Monsanto owning a monopoly on all seed. I told her that whoever controls the food controls the people and her response was don't you think I know that? So as you can see the liberals have made different plans or so they think but the truth is when the Soviet tanks roll in there will be no sharing of power then. They are all in for a rude awakening.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not but the one percenters --->liberal insiders have all been promised an exemption when the economy collapses - Obama will protect what they own, which is why the Hollywood crowd is all clammering at his feet. They too will be double crossed in the end. Americans have been sold out by communist traitors within their own ranks. That is what is going on here. Look up the old Congressman Larry McDonald videos on Crossfire with Pat Buchannan.. listen carefully to him explain how the communists infitrated our CIA - FBI - DOJ ( through Communist Rand Think Tank) NASA you name it. He saw it coming back in the 80's which is why the Russians killed him.

About your prediction. You are correct. You will never again see ANY president after Obama. ( who is illegal as George W. Bush is the last legitimate president with a birth certificate ) Obama is the instrument the communists will use to bring America down for good. Wait and see.

Nope, just be prepared to deal with the negative consequences that we've been dealing with for the past generation where people put their beloved parties and talking head spokesmen above country.

How did I do?

You support the KKK vision of how this country should be?

first off, ever notice its you right wingers who keep drawing the line in the sand? Anyways...

Krist this is annoying and just just plain stupid man. Let me give you some of my liberal background. Both my parents were hard working Americas. My father server 8 years in the Navy and my mother was a lead engineer on the B2 Bomber. Both worked the Apollo, Shuttle programs for the 45th Space Wing till retirement. I mean, you cant get much more American IMO.

I was taught education was my #1 priority. Big time, trust me. To make a long story short, just to give you some insight. When I was in college I honestly had to laugh at some of the professors, not because of anything political that so many of you think. More so because a lot of what they taught was common sense and just stuff that can be taught in life in general. IM a hard core Democrat and I could not wait to get out of college, it just seemed like a waste of time. I always felt like I was ready to succeed out of HS, but I did the college thing and im glad I did.

This hard core Democrat is now the lead engineer on all Space surveillance ground based radars used by the USAF. Dude OP, you really are totally wrong on your insight into what a Liberal is man.

I do believe working very hard is what us Americas do. And family values are near and dear to my heart, trust me. but you lose me with the God and bible BS. Stop forcing that on us and maybe you wont see usch a backlash. its garbage.

here read this, since we all came from residue from a black hole. This might knock some sense into that head of yours.... This is where we came from. Don't forget, black holes were once a fictional thought, only proven by math. Now look.....
NASA - NASA's NuSTAR Helps Solve Riddle of Black Hole Spin

Last edited:

Nope, just be prepared to deal with the negative consequences that we've been dealing with for the past generation where people put their beloved parties and talking head spokesmen above country.

Just because people don't agree doesn't mean anyone is putting party before country.

I would be in favor of removing government from primary elections. Let the parties decide who is going to be their candidates, from dog catcher to president. Taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for these choices.

not true. No ultra right wingers believe it only liberals who drank the koolaid like Michael Moore and his 9 /11 Farenheit movie it was ALL LIBERALS AT THAT MOVIE GUYS.

The liberals are wacked out.

Forum List

Back