My Conservative Response to Liberal Brother

How did I do?

===============================================

America is likely beyond the point of no return David. I have minimum confidence that a traditional white male will ever see the White House again.

I guess the vision of the KKK has come to pass.

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

For liberals it has to feel like Shangri-La

Sounds like a post straight out of the main brainwashing facility, Beck-U.

The liberals are wacked out.

if you are going to pigeon hole all liberals, just be advised you will more than likely not make it very far in life. People are inherently far more complicated that just what their political and social beliefs are.

Are you in favor of banning the right of free association?

Nope, just be prepared to deal with the negative consequences that we've been dealing with for the past generation where people put their beloved parties and talking head spokesmen above country.

Just because people don't agree doesn't mean anyone is putting party before country.

I would be in favor of removing government from primary elections. Let the parties decide who is going to be their candidates, from dog catcher to president. Taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for these choices.

You're right, it shouldn't, but it does in this hyper-partisan hatefilled divide and conquer atmosphere that has been born out of the media explosion. Money picks our candidates, not voters (another George Washington nightmare come true).

Excellent letter. You did a superb job. If you look up Yuri Bezmenov youtube videos though you will find that even he said the liberals won't believe their future is a gulag until the Soviet black boot is on their necks. That day is coming. Stay tuned.

I do have an encouraging word for true americans who believe in the God of the bible and reject communism wholeheartedly... There have been virtually hundreds of stories ( all with same outcome ) of visions, dreams, words the LORD has spoken to Christians around the world concerning America and a coming martial law. The LORD told ALL of these Christians the exact same thing. The world is going to see with their own eyes God protect his own children while the haters of Christianity, God of Bible, haters of Israel who sought to destroy America? They are all going to perish horrificly..

I was amazed at a young girl I met many years ago who had a dream of a house with a high level gov official living in house on mountain - he went to an elevator which took him down many floors below earth into a huge military type base facility underground with desks and people rushing about everywhere as they were trying to leave. She said in her spirit she knew it was the end of America and we were being invaded by the Russians. ( we had been hit by a limited nuclear strike on 4 corners of usa or were about to be - NY - FLA - Calif - Nevada ) She said the man went to an office and was getting something from his computer - then suddenly a great earthquake - and those who thought they were safely underground in their own bunkers realised they were being buried alive in their own tombs! Underground. Can you imagine the horror of that? These were all liberals who assisted the communists and were wealthy - no christians were down there... Then she had a vision of black helicopters above and military men dressed in black from head to toe and they were taking the people away up above but the Christians knew to flee these men because they were being taken to trains that took them to some sort of concentration camps with barbed wire and guilliotines... what was so interesting was that the girl was so young there is no way she could have known that what she saw in her dream actually exists! DUMB ( underground military bases, etc ) liberals who thought theyd save their own skin at the price of selling out their own country. the 21st century benedict arnolds who have yet to be exposed for the scoundrels they are.......

Excellent letter. You did a superb job. If you look up Yuri Bezmenov youtube videos though you will find that even he said the liberals won't believe their future is a gulag until the Soviet black boot is on their necks. That day is coming. Stay tuned.

I do have an encouraging word for true americans who believe in the God of the bible and reject communism wholeheartedly... There have been virtually hundreds of stories ( all with same outcome ) of visions, dreams, words the LORD has spoken to Christians around the world concerning America and a coming martial law. The LORD told ALL of these Christians the exact same thing. The world is going to see with their own eyes God protect his own children while the haters of Christianity, God of Bible, haters of Israel who sought to destroy America? They are all going to perish horrificly..

I was amazed at a young girl I met many years ago who had a dream of a house with a high level gov official living in house on mountain - he went to an elevator which took him down many floors below earth into a huge military type base facility underground with desks and people rushing about everywhere as they were trying to leave. She said in her spirit she knew it was the end of America and we were being invaded by the Russians. ( we had been hit by a limited nuclear strike on 4 corners of usa or were about to be - NY - FLA - Calif - Nevada ) She said the man went to an office and was getting something from his computer - then suddenly a great earthquake - and those who thought they were safely underground in their own bunkers realised they were being buried alive in their own tombs! Underground. Can you imagine the horror of that? These were all liberals who assisted the communists and were wealthy - no christians were down there... Then she had a vision of black helicopters above and military men dressed in black from head to toe and they were taking the people away up above but the Christians knew to flee these men because they were being taken to trains that took them to some sort of concentration camps with barbed wire and guilliotines... what was so interesting was that the girl was so young there is no way she could have known that what she saw in her dream actually exists! DUMB ( underground military bases, etc ) liberals who thought theyd save their own skin at the price of selling out their own country. the 21st century benedict arnolds who have yet to be exposed for the scoundrels they are.......

You doomsdayers really want this to happen just to prove you're right, don't you?

How did I do?

America is likely beyond the point of no return David. I have minimum confidence that a traditional white male will ever see the White House again.

Our society, and it’s associated culture, have made the expected choices at the polling booth. It was a paradigm shift of epic proportions. The decisions by those in the slight majority did not come to pass by accident. It was by design and the results (Obama re-election) as I said were expected by those who have designed this current strife. To get here though, it took an investment over many years to swing public opinion into thinking traditional American values, (hard work, accountability, religion, guns, etc) are not the values our country should stand for.

The Democrat machine knew the mental capacity of our youth, coupled with its watered down education system, were ripe for reprogramming. Education camps? Not such a stretch to believe the deliberate infiltration of liberal teachers, administrators, professors within our education system laid the foundation over the years that have come to fruition at the polls.

In addition, we have a POTUS who even today remains on the campaign trail like no other President in our history. He is the master of orchestrating social divide like no other. Obama convinced the majority you are either with me/us or you are with the 1%. An issue is, Obama has done an excellent job at eliminating opportunities that were available for the 99% to apply hard work, and acceptable risk, with hopes of entering the community of the 1%. Interesting enough, not much emphasis being made on increasing the band width of the middle class. Obama’s agenda does not allow for the middle class to thrive. He wants 2 classes for now. Those who still decide to remain in the 1% are going to be under assault for years to come, while the remainder of society will tread water right at or slightly above the poverty line. Eventually, like buying firearms, the government will do its best to influence you into not pursuing the investment of time, money and hard work to reach the 1% pool. Like the future demise, relative to the quality and availability of Physicians as a result of Obamacare, very few will want to take the risk to excel.

I’m not sure America can win this war. And make no mistake, that is exactly how it feels to many in this country who have not gone through the indoctrination process. Like I mentioned, the investment in our education system to reach this point, combined with the media assaults and the never ending coverage of the Obama’s and their escapades, have all come together at the right place and time.

I have to hand it to the Democrat machine. They made a plan, stuck with it over decades, and the investment has come to fruition.

How did you do??

You did well, using logic, facts and accurate assessments in your letter to your brother. A letter worth framing. And where will be be when the well runs dry? We should know soon. We will see it in our children's faces, for rather than accept responsibility for our own behaviors, we have placed the burden upon them.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

-- C. S. Lewis

How did I do?

You support the KKK vision of how this country should be?

no

How did I do?

I think you did fine, however I think the time for talking is over. Anything conservatives say to liberals just falls on deaf ears.
It is time for action, it is time for us to not give up our seat on the bus.

Bring back shunning. It is hard to do but I believe necessary.

One needs to question everyone they come in contact with, all they are doing business with. Research where your money is going after it leaves your hands.

For example my BIL and family, big Obama supporters, vacation at my house every year with their two daughters. He was able to save big dollars not having to pay for two hotel rooms and eat for meals. In turn he used that savings to give to democrats.

Not going to happen anymore. He is no longer welcome here.

My liberal brother is bat-shit crazy.

I know, you might think I say that because I'm conservative, but along with his blind and fervent belief in anything and everything left wing, he believes that men never really landed on the moon, that 9-11 was an inside job, Lyndon Johnson had kennedy killed, and that the Matrix (yes the movie) could possibly reflect real life.

A lot of ultra-right wingers believe that stuff, too. It's hardly accurate to call him a liberal. He's part of the political spectrum that folds back on itself. :eek:

not true. No ultra right wingers believe it only liberals who drank the koolaid like Michael Moore and his 9 /11 Farenheit movie it was ALL LIBERALS AT THAT MOVIE GUYS.

The liberals are wacked out.

English much? :cool:

Forum List

Back