My dad

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
When I was 15 years old, I lifted weights and took boxing, for the past 8 or so years prior...as a response to my heightened need for physical strength, that the environment that I told you about would obviously create.

The last time my dad ever hit me or ever laid a finger on me, I was 15 years old.

He got the idea that he would punch me in the back while I was bent over at the waist, trying to work on my bike.

He then said... "come on muscle man, show me what you got little bitch"...

So I said... sure thing faggot...

I broke his eye socket, his jaw, knocked all of his teeth out, some of them went his throat.. broke 4 of his ribs, broke his legs, and I snapped his arms backwards and busted his skull open, and then I pulled his pants down, and stuffed wrenches up his ass.

As I was stuffing wrenches up his ass, I was calling him a faggot and asking him how it feels.

It took him the next 3 whole years for him to really recover physically from what I did to him.

Once he was coherent again, I asked him if he's out of his fucking mind... and I told him that muscle is your ability to move... the bigger and stronger your muscles, the stronger your movement and resistance.. are you out of your fucking mind bitch ?

6 months later after his physical recovery when I was 18.. 6 months after I turned 18, that's when my relationship with my dad began to improve, and things actually got better, and we both finally got what we need in life, and we left philly, and I began the process of fixing my problems.

There comes a point in the father son relationship that the son has to get one over on the dad. That's when the son can begin to affirm his own manhood.But dude. I fought my dad when I was about 16 and won. You sound like you had issues with your dad because that was a whole lot of anger coming out.

When I was 15 years old, I lifted weights and took boxing, for the past 8 or so years prior...as a response to my heightened need for physical strength, that the environment that I told you about would obviously create.

The last time my dad ever hit me or ever laid a finger on me, I was 15 years old.

He got the idea that he would punch me in the back while I was bent over at the waist, trying to work on my bike.

He then said... "come on muscle man, show me what you got little bitch"...

So I said... sure thing faggot...

I broke his eye socket, his jaw, knocked all of his teeth out, some of them went his throat.. broke 4 of his ribs, broke his legs, and I snapped his arms backwards and busted his skull open, and then I pulled his pants down, and stuffed wrenches up his ass.

As I was stuffing wrenches up his ass, I was calling him a faggot and asking him how it feels.

It took him the next 3 whole years for him to really recover physically from what I did to him.

Once he was coherent again, I asked him if he's out of his fucking mind... and I told him that muscle is your ability to move... the bigger and stronger your muscles, the stronger your movement and resistance.. are you out of your fucking mind bitch ?

6 months later after his physical recovery when I was 18.. 6 months after I turned 18, that's when my relationship with my dad began to improve, and things actually got better, and we both finally got what we need in life, and we left philly, and I began the process of fixing my problems.
If you don't feel shame and disgust for what you did, there's a question as to whether or not you're actually human. That has to be one of the most disgusting things that I've ever heard. Now, I'm at a lost for words, which is rare, very rare.

There comes a point in the father son relationship that the son has to get one over on the dad. That's when the son can begin to affirm his own manhood.But dude. I fought my dad when I was about 16 and won. You sound like you had issues with your dad because that was a whole lot of anger coming out.
Yep. Very deep rooted issues that obviously resulted in animalistic and barbaric acts. I can't imagine such. Sad, very sad.

• Banned

11 out of the 16 years that I was alive, being constantly abused by the outside world IN Philadelphia, and NO attempt to leave Philly, and his attitude all the time too.

Last edited:

11 out of the 16 years that I was alive, being constantly abused by the outside world IN Philadelphia, and NO attempt to leave Philly, and his attitude all the time too.
Now you are becoming just like your Dad..

Of course you weren't, tough guy! Because you made this garbage up.

They didn't charge you for forcibly raping your own father? For first degree assault and/or attempted murder?

You're a bad liar.

Of course you weren't, tough guy! Because you made this garbage up.

They didn't charge you for forcibly raping your own father? For fist degree assault and/or attempted murder?

You're a bad liar.

I was in a psych ward for 6 months dipshit, also the laws against "rape" were different then even as recent as it was.

A very weak excuse, very. Obviously you had issues, serious issues. But, for something so minor as a punch in the back by a dad, certainly didn't merit brutality, animalistic and barbaric conduct on your part. It is my hope that you have matured, become mentally stable, and realize that what you did to your dad was shameful and disgusting. Something like that just may haunt you the rest of your life. Surely no one can forget something so profound, nor can they keep it from being an influence throughout life. Lets hope that the influence is one that encourages civil and humane treatment of others.

A very weak excuse, very. Obviously you had issues, serious issues. But, for something so minor as a punch in the back by a dad, certainly didn't merit brutality, animalistic and barbaric conduct on your part. It is my hope that you have matured, become mentally stable, and realize that what you did to your dad was shameful and disgusting. Something like that just may haunt you the rest of your life. Surely no one can forget something so profound, nor can they keep it from being an influence throughout life. Lets hope that the influence is one that encourages civil and humane treatment of others.

and what about the 11 out of 16 years of abuse by "the system" in philly, and no attempt to leave or get me out of there, and his ill representation and protection of his son ?

Forum List

Back