My dad

When I was 15 years old, I lifted weights and took boxing, for the past 8 or so years prior...as a response to my heightened need for physical strength, that the environment that I told you about would obviously create.

The last time my dad ever hit me or ever laid a finger on me, I was 15 years old.

He got the idea that he would punch me in the back while I was bent over at the waist, trying to work on my bike.

He then said... "come on muscle man, show me what you got little bitch"...

So I said... sure thing faggot...

I broke his eye socket, his jaw, knocked all of his teeth out, some of them went his throat.. broke 4 of his ribs, broke his legs, and I snapped his arms backwards and busted his skull open, and then I pulled his pants down, and stuffed wrenches up his ass.

As I was stuffing wrenches up his ass, I was calling him a faggot and asking him how it feels.

It took him the next 3 whole years for him to really recover physically from what I did to him.

Once he was coherent again, I asked him if he's out of his fucking mind... and I told him that muscle is your ability to move... the bigger and stronger your muscles, the stronger your movement and resistance.. are you out of your fucking mind bitch ?

6 months later after his physical recovery when I was 18.. 6 months after I turned 18, that's when my relationship with my dad began to improve, and things actually got better, and we both finally got what we need in life, and we left philly, and I began the process of fixing my problems.

I find that you are one remarkable young man. Your willingness to forgive your father and give him a second chance is nothing short of amazing! I admire your courage, your willingness to forgive him - it is a sign of your strength, your desire to be a compassionate person and I am sure that the LORD is watching over you and has a very great plan for your life. What a testimony you have, Bluejay! I am very impressed by your honesty and your willingness to be open with others. I'm sure there are other people here who had fathers who were similar but they lack the courage to do what you did and instead chose a life of bitterness and living for the devil. You obviously chose the higher road. Good for you!!!!!

My father was a prideful dick, but God hubled his ass really quick.

I'm not surprised to hear of it, JR. Highly successful people usually have a background of overcoming such obstacles in life. My beginning was not so great either. I'm stronger for it. Because I was willing to forgive and get past it - I find a greater depth of compassion and understanding for others who have been through such misery. Nothing is more of a disappointment in life than to have the people who should have been your protector, your nurturer, to be the very one to do their level best to destroy you. Satan never gives up but the power of Jesus Christ and His Name, His Blood, His finished work at the cross..... is more than enough to destroy his every effort! To God be the Glory!

It's harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven then it is for a camel to go through an eye of a needle.

Of course you weren't, tough guy! Because you made this garbage up.

They didn't charge you for forcibly raping your own father? For fist degree assault and/or attempted murder?

You're a bad liar.

I was in a psych ward for 6 months dipshit, also the laws against "rape" were different then even as recent as it was.

Soooo....USMB is part of your court ordered therapy?

That means I can get paid by the state for replying to your posts...right?

heh...

Careful there, Percy. You're tipping your hand. As if we didn't know already who the children of the devil are on this board. It's a no brainer. Just follow the trail of hate..........

When I was 15 years old, I lifted weights and took boxing, for the past 8 or so years prior...as a response to my heightened need for physical strength, that the environment that I told you about would obviously create.

The last time my dad ever hit me or ever laid a finger on me, I was 15 years old.

He got the idea that he would punch me in the back while I was bent over at the waist, trying to work on my bike.

I broke his eye socket, his jaw, knocked all of his teeth out, some of them went his throat.. broke 4 of his ribs, broke his legs, and I snapped his arms backwards and busted his skull open, and then I pulled his pants down, and stuffed wrenches up his ass.

As I was stuffing wrenches up his ass, I was calling him a faggot and asking him how it feels.

It took him the next 3 whole years for him to really recover physically from what I did to him.

Once he was coherent again, I asked him if he's out of his fucking mind... and I told him that muscle is your ability to move... the bigger and stronger your muscles, the stronger your movement and resistance.. are you out of your fucking mind bitch ?

6 months later after his physical recovery when I was 18.. 6 months after I turned 18, that's when my relationship with my dad began to improve, and things actually got better, and we both finally got what we need in life, and we left philly, and I began the process of fixing my problems.

I find that you are one remarkable young man. Your willingness to forgive your father and give him a second chance is nothing short of amazing! I admire your courage, your willingness to forgive him - it is a sign of your strength, your desire to be a compassionate person and I am sure that the LORD is watching over you and has a very great plan for your life. What a testimony you have, Bluejay! I am very impressed by your honesty and your willingness to be open with others. I'm sure there are other people here who had fathers who were similar but they lack the courage to do what you did and instead chose a life of bitterness and living for the devil. You obviously chose the higher road. Good for you!!!!!

My father was a prideful dick, but God hubled his ass really quick.

I'm not surprised to hear of it, JR. Highly successful people usually have a background of overcoming such obstacles in life. My beginning was not so great either. I'm stronger for it. Because I was willing to forgive and get past it - I find a greater depth of compassion and understanding for others who have been through such misery. Nothing is more of a disappointment in life than to have the people who should have been your protector, your nurturer, to be the very one to do their level best to destroy you. Satan never gives up but the power of Jesus Christ and His Name, His Blood, His finished work at the cross..... is more than enough to destroy his every effort! To God be the Glory!

It's harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven then it is for a camel to go through an eye of a needle.

Abraham was a rich man but he is in heaven today. It is not money but the love of money that is the root of all evil. It is not a sin for you to have been blessed with the ability to make money. Do not let that be an obstacle for you. Use it for good. God will honor that. It was a rich man who offered his own tomb for the body of Jesus Christ. Don't forget that, JR.

I find that you are one remarkable young man. Your willingness to forgive your father and give him a second chance is nothing short of amazing! I admire your courage, your willingness to forgive him - it is a sign of your strength, your desire to be a compassionate person and I am sure that the LORD is watching over you and has a very great plan for your life. What a testimony you have, Bluejay! I am very impressed by your honesty and your willingness to be open with others. I'm sure there are other people here who had fathers who were similar but they lack the courage to do what you did and instead chose a life of bitterness and living for the devil. Do not expect them to applaud your willingness to be so honest and open. It would reveal their own weakness and they are not about to give that up. The highway to hell is full of such people. You obviously chose the higher road and God has great things in store for you because of your decision. Good for you!!!!!

Good for beating up his dad?

You Christians are a whacky bunch....

I find that you are one remarkable young man. Your willingness to forgive your father and give him a second chance is nothing short of amazing! I admire your courage, your willingness to forgive him - it is a sign of your strength, your desire to be a compassionate person and I am sure that the LORD is watching over you and has a very great plan for your life. What a testimony you have, Bluejay! I am very impressed by your honesty and your willingness to be open with others. I'm sure there are other people here who had fathers who were similar but they lack the courage to do what you did and instead chose a life of bitterness and living for the devil. Do not expect them to applaud your willingness to be so honest and open. It would reveal their own weakness and they are not about to give that up. The highway to hell is full of such people. You obviously chose the higher road and God has great things in store for you because of your decision. Good for you!!!!!

Good for beating up his dad?

You Christians are a whacky bunch....

Considering who you serve I find that claim quite ironic! As for good for beating up his dad? Read the response and try not to twist, bend and contort the truth for a day. I'm sure no one will mind your taking a day off.

I still maintain that the OP should be allowed to open threads in the rubber room only.

It's called freedom of speech, Rothstein. Something you should defend because you get the same privilege to speak your mind as he does. Without the Rubber Room forum. Imagine that.

c6a920d4a625f6e83489bf362bc0593590c41058cac225b5680c282633aafda3.jpg

I still maintain that the OP should be allowed to open threads in the rubber room only.

It's called freedom of speech, Rothstein. Something you should defend because you get the same privilege to speak your mind as he does. Without the Rubber Room forum. Imagine that.
I could see that went right over your head. None of his threads have anything to do with the forum he is starting them in, they are all Rubber Room material.

Assuming this story is true, which I do NOT, it's just way too far over the top, if it was true and I was your dad, first thing I'd have done when I was able, would be BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Forum List

Back