My daughter and her husband both now have Covid...

Omicron was mild from the start. The difference is, I might weather the mild virus without three shots of God only knows what in my system.
See? You are making shit up to justify your decision to avoid the vaccine. Do you not realize your lies could influence others NOT to take the vaccine, jeopardizing their health because of your dishonesty?

There have been half a billion jabs so far with over 200 million fully vaccinated... So where is the surge in cancer cases and deaths...?

It's all falling down around your ankles FFI. The vaccines suck. You can hold on til the end and wait til the cardiovascular issues and soft tissue cancers are made obvious, or you can attempt to redeem yourself starting now.

Your choice. Either way, these are the receipts.
Nah, you're a delusional fool who is detached from reality.
You embarras yourself and probably endanger your friends and loved ones with your nauseating, childish fetishes.

You are unethical, immoral,ignorant, and selfish. A human who failed to launch.

You know, it's probably better if you had not replied. What does anything in that article have to do with ppl getting cancer from the covid vaccines? One person potentially developed AITL 6 months after vaccination, at the age of 66. How is this linked to the vaccines? Bad stuff happens to you when you're 66. That's life. Four out of six older ppl died during the pfizer clinical trials, four took the placebo. Why are there are no conspiracy theories about placebos killing ppl?

Only Vaccine I have ever heard of where so MANY who are fully inoculated - still get what the shot is supposed to protect them from.
Ridiculous. . Are they in the hospital ? How long since their last shot ? You’re science illiterate

We have to rely on reports from other nations because the Pharma companies have a lock on all the Med organizations here.

If I'm wrong about that, I look like a buffoon in a year or so.

If I'm right, it's a huge scandal. And even that does not go far enough in description.

So far, everything points to me being right. We have double vaccinated AND BOOSTED people getting the virus left and right. You realize, more often than the unvaccinated. There is a term for this. Fauci knows about it and described it. It is called OAS--Original Antigenic Sin. It is why there wasn't a vaccine for SARS, the original.

We have ppl getting infected because there are 100 million ppl refusing to get vaccinated. If there was a smallpox outbreak on the scale of covid and 100 million were refusing to get vaccinated we would have smallpox outbreaks all over the country. The hypochondriacs on this forum don't seem to understand this.

We have ppl getting infected because there are 100 million ppl refusing to get vaccinated. If there was a smallpox outbreak on the scale of covid and 100 million were refusing to get vaccinated we would have smallpox outbreaks all over the country. The hypochondriacs on this forum don't seem to understand this.
So lets all get ANOTHER ALPHA VARIANT JAB for the Omicron Variant.

That's like saying.........Doctor can you give a Flu shot from 3 years ago.

The dang virus doesn't give a damn about the jabs. It is mutating into new variants and infecting EVERYONE. If I don't have the virus ..........HOW THE FUCK AM I IMFECTING YOU.

Natural Immunity by many sturdies is better than the jab. A Jab that doesn't stop you from getting covid or spreading it.

You are just trying to create a BOOGIEMAN and say IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT that THESE JABS DON'T WORK.

pffft

See? You are making shit up to justify your decision to avoid the vaccine. Do you not realize your lies could influence others NOT to take the vaccine, jeopardizing their health because of your dishonesty?

There is no evidence the mRNA vaccines do any permanent good at all.
And they are far too risky for just 6 months of temporary antibody production.

There have been half a billion jabs so far with over 200 million fully vaccinated... So where is the surge in cancer cases and deaths...?

There are well documented mRNA covid vaccine deaths.
The total is about 20k in the US alone, but at least 10k are absolutely attributed to the mRNA vaccine side effects.

Most of the deaths occur because the mRNA vaccine is mobile, and if it gets to the heart, brain, or any sensitive tissue, before the immune system attacks it, then you die.
There have also been dozens of amputations from the mRNA vaccines, when the vaccine spike proteins get to the capillaries.

Ridiculous. . Are they in the hospital ? How long since their last shot ? You’re science illiterate

Obviously the mRNA vaccines are not at all reducing infection or spread.
While the do reduce symptoms, that is only good for about 6 months, and then nothing.

Liar.
The mRNA vaccines do not at all work, and those vaccinated are infected and spread it just as much.

Smallpox epidemics always ended by herd immunity from recovery immunity, not vaccines.
Vaccines were not even invented until around 1800, and no US populations were decimated before then.

You don't understand anything.
If we had gone with herd immunity right away, instead of "flattening the curve" waiting for the vaccines, we would have saved half a million lives.

There are well documented mRNA covid vaccine deaths.
The total is about 20k in the US alone, but at least 10k are absolutely attributed to the mRNA vaccine side effects.

Most of the deaths occur because the mRNA vaccine is mobile, and if it gets to the heart, brain, or any sensitive tissue, before the immune system attacks it, then you die.
There have also been dozens of amputations from the mRNA vaccines, when the vaccine spike proteins get to the capillaries.
From cancer? Prove it....

Liar.
The mRNA vaccines do not at all work, and those vaccinated are infected and spread it just as much.

Smallpox epidemics always ended by herd immunity from recovery immunity, not vaccines.
Vaccines were not even invented until around 1800, and no US populations were decimated before then.

You don't understand anything.
If we had gone with herd immunity right away, instead of "flattening the curve" waiting for the vaccines, we would have saved half a million lives.
You're beyond crazy to think only 300K would have died had we exposed most to the virus.

From cancer? Prove it....

Cancer is not well enough known to ever be proven.
Nor did I ever mention cancer.
It would help if posters mention more details as to what they are referring to.

You're beyond crazy to think only 300K would have died had we exposed most to the virus.

Wrong.
For example, even now, with over 800,000 deaths in the US, the number of deaths under 18 is less than 500.
So young people are essentially immune inherently.
The ratio is that those under 40 are 400 times less likely than those who are dying, which is mostly those over 70.

The calculations come out to fewer than 60k.
Those are the facts.
They are incontrovertible.

Cancer is not well enough known to ever be proven.
Nor did I ever mention cancer.
It would help if posters mention more details as to what they are referring to.
Cancer was the topic, you idiot. :eusa_doh:

Wrong.
For example, even now, with over 800,000 deaths in the US, the number of deaths under 18 is less than 500.
So young people are essentially immune inherently.
The ratio is that those under 40 are 400 times less likely than those who are dying, which is mostly those over 70.

The calculations come out to fewer than 60k.
Those are the facts.
They are incontrovertible.
The fact is you're an idiot. Millions would have died had we aimed for herd immunity without a vaccine. As it is, some 300K-400K died before a vaccine was available. You’re simply spewing utter, unadulterated nonsense.

Health impact. Experts estimate that in the U.S., 70% of the population — more than 200 million people — would have to recover from COVID-19 to halt the pandemic. This number of infections could lead to serious complications and millions of deaths, especially among older people and those who have existing health conditions. The health care system could quickly become overwhelmed.

Cancer was the topic, you idiot. :eusa_doh:

In post 262 you wrote:
{...
...}
You wrote "cancer cases and deaths", which implies death from something other than cancer.
Cancer never "surges" because it happens slowly, later.

Forum List

Back