My daughter and her husband both now have Covid...

I don't respond to fairytales.

People relied on their immune system for centuries before the advent of modern medicine. This is why the average person didn't live much longer than 30-40, if you don't include infant mortality. The next time you become gravely ill, just bet on your immune system, don't take any medicine or go to the doctor.

The vaccines keep the vast majority of ppl from getting severe disease and from dying. Full stop. No amount of right wing brain washing will distort this one simple fact. This is why, in the fact of a much more infectious version of the original alpha strain, that cases are way way down from what they were at precisely this time last year. The vast majority of ppl still ending up in the hospital and dying are unvaccinated.
That’s funny. You depend on the money grubbing assholes in big pharma and our corrupt medical establishment. I’ll depend on my immune system that has served mankind forever. You lose.

Happening here too. Tons and tons of cases. Except in kids, all the cases I know save one have been among the vaccinated. Fully vaccinated.

The vaccines are a failure, full stop.
But your persona anecdote means less than nothing. An obvious, simple idea that a functioning adult really should grasp.

That’s funny. You depend on the money grubbing assholes in big pharma and our corrupt medical establishment. I’ll depend on my immune system that has served mankind forever. You lose.

Good luck with that. Big pharma is responsible for every single pill and treatment known to modern mankind. If you wish to go back to the stone ages that's your perogative. Never take a pill, or go to a hospital, or if you do decide to see a doctor, refuse any prescriptions he gives you because it was created by "big pharma." Instead, stay at home, and put a warm towel on your head, and depend on your immune system, like people used to, when they often died in the 30s.

But your persona anecdote means less than nothing. An obvious, simple idea that a functioning adult really should grasp.

It's all falling down around your ankles FFI. The vaccines suck. You can hold on til the end and wait til the cardiovascular issues and soft tissue cancers are made obvious, or you can attempt to redeem yourself starting now.

Your choice. Either way, these are the receipts.

Good luck with that. Big pharma is responsible for every single pill and treatment known to modern mankind. If you wish to go back to the stone ages that's your perogative. Never take a pill, or go to a hospital, or if you do decide to see a doctor, refuse any prescriptions he gives you because it was created by "big pharma." Instead, stay at home, and put a warm towel on your head, and depend on your immune system, like people used to, when they often died in the 30s.
If I get sick I have many vitamins and supplements that will get me well. This has worked for me in the past and I suspect it will in the future.

I’ve not been sick in many years. I’ve not changed my life style one iota since this shit began. I must have been exposed to Covid but thanks to a strong immune system, I’m doing great.

Thank you for your concern. Bless your heart.

If I get sick I have many vitamins and supplements that will get me well. This has worked for me in the past and I suspect it will in the future.

I’ve not been sick in many years. I’ve not changed my life style one iota since this shit began. I must have been exposed to Covid but thanks to a strong immune system, I’m doing great.

Same here. I take C, D and Zinc daily. I say this knowing full well that I could be sick within the day, but I have not had any cold or virus since well before March of 2020. And I'm a TEACHER, and in my role I teach an entire school of elementary children.

I'm sorry, but you think I'm gonna mess up that immune system with these cruddy shots? No way. Nope.

Same here. I take C, D and Zinc daily. I say this knowing full well that I could be sick within the day, but I have not had any cold or virus since well before March of 2020. And I'm a TEACHER, and in my role I teach an entire school of elementary children.

I'm sorry, but you think I'm gonna mess up that immune system with these cruddy shots? No way. Nope.

Famous last words: "I have an immune system" Remember it when you're sick or dying one day and you won't take a simple pill to cure you. I'll be willing to bet you'd lose all your anti medicine and big pharma principles then.

Famous last words: "I have an immune system" Remember it when you're sick or dying one day and you won't take a simple pill to cure you. I'll be willing to bet you'd lose all your anti medicine and big pharma principles then.
This is where you crazed supporters of a corrupt establishment go wrong. Most of us aren’t anti-vaccine or anti big pharma. We are anti leaky fake ineffective vaccines promoted by big pharma corporations with a long history of wrong doing and guilty of multiple lies with an enormous profit motive.

There’s a difference. Do you see it, or are you blinded by your hatred and ideology?

So, you just ignored my post. Nice.

Regarding your non-rebuttal, I’ll bet on my immune system rather than a dangerous vaccine pushed by a money grubbing elite with a long history of criminal behavior.

THINK!
5.4 million people lost that bet.

Yes old and sick have weak immune systems and virus often leads to death. I doubt the vaccines would have saved them.
"I doubt the vaccines would have saved them."

rotfl-gif.288736

Let me know when you graduate from medical school, no less, kindergarten.

It's all falling down around your ankles FFI. The vaccines suck. You can hold on til the end and wait til the cardiovascular issues and soft tissue cancers are made obvious, or you can attempt to redeem yourself starting now.

Your choice. Either way, these are the receipts.
Cardiovascular issues? Soft tissue cancers? WTF are you talking about?

... making them the 5th person I know who has been fully "vaccinated" and still got Covid.
Both are fine, stuffy nose...little run down feeling but both are already getting better (age 30 and 32)

Only Vaccine I have ever heard of where so MANY who are fully inoculated - still get what the shot is supposed to protect them from.
I'm so sorry, IAWIS. Prayers up for those in your family who got Covid for full recovery and future perfect health, and long and happy lives.

Cardiovascular issues? Soft tissue cancers? WTF are you talking about?

The former--pick up the bread crumb trail of J&J shots and blood clots and keep going

The latter--the shots have wrecked people's immune systems. Not all, but many people's. Your immune system is heavily involved in cancer.

The former--pick up the bread crumb trail of J&J shots and blood clots and keep going

The latter--the shots have wrecked people's immune systems. Not all, but many people's. Your immune system is heavily involved in cancer.
Do you have any idea how many people died of blood clots? There were 6 originally that caused the pause in the J&J vaccine. None of those 6 died. The CDC did it again because on one death. How many millions received that vaccine?

This is where you crazed supporters of a corrupt establishment go wrong. Most of us aren’t anti-vaccine or anti big pharma. We are anti leaky fake ineffective vaccines promoted by big pharma corporations with a long history of wrong doing and guilty of multiple lies with an enormous profit motive.

There’s a difference. Do you see it, or are you blinded by your hatred and ideology?

You're not anti big pharma? Yet, you're telling me they have a long history of wrong doing and lying. Wouldn't it make absolutely zero sense to oppose the vaccine but not something else created by "big pharma?" If they are lying about everything, then every drug must be fake, just like the vaccines. Why take them when we have superior immune systems that never fail us? You've convinced me, i'm with you now!

Do you have any idea how many people died of blood clots? There were 6 originally that caused the pause in the J&J vaccine. None of those 6 died. The CDC did it again because on one death. How many millions received that vaccine?

Do you realize the inordinate propaganda machine protecting these pharma companies?

If the product is so wonderful, why immunity?

If the product is so wonderful, why are vaxxed AND BOOSTED people coming down with the virus MORE than unvaccinated?

I'd like to know who is getting cancer from the vaccines. Watch Sue stay quiet and not reply :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. One day I will be sick and dying.

Modern man is having an existential crisis over this. I refuse to take part and it seems to be really pissing them off.

Forum List

Back