My Dream Scenario

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
1. GOP keeps the Senate. This will block radical legislation by Dems.
2. Biden is elected. He dares not go easy on China and SCOTUS will invalidate his EOs.
3. Trump proves vote fraud. He will become a legend for his accomplishments.
4. GOP state legislatures pass Congressional redistricting and election reforms.
5. Red Wave in 2022 after voters realize they have been duped by Dems/MSM.
6. Sweeping GOP victory in 2024. Federal legislation to protect elections.

Any questions?

Last edited:
I hit the trifecta in my voting:
  • President: Joe Biden (D)
  • Senate: Mark Kelly (D)
  • House: Andy Biggs (R)

1. GOP keeps the Senate. This will block radical legislation by Dems.
2. Biden is elected. He dares not go easy on China and SCOTUS will invalidate his EOs.
3. Trump proves vote fraud. He will become a legend for his accomplishments.
4. GOP state legislatures pass Congressional redistricting and election reforms.
5. Red Wave in 2022 after voters realize they have been duped by Dems/MSM.
6. Sweeping GOP victory in 2024. Federal legislation to protect elections.

Any questions?

Nice list. Here is my reaction....

1. For the same reason I wanted the Republicans to take the House and lose the Senate. I believe the GOP House would be less willing to go along to get along than the GOP Senate. Plus I don't care for the partisan game of sitting on appointments regardless of which side is playing it.

2. I too wanted Biden elected but more so Trump out of there.

3. I foresee Trump's legend as being the Joe McCarthy of Presidents.

4. With a conservative Supreme Court, new election reforms should be possible without being blocked by the courts. I'm not into partisan redistricting and I don't know if much more can be accomplished there.

5. Going back to 'prevention of radical legislation', I see chances of any red-wave in 2022 reduced with the GOP keeping of the Senate this election.

6. As for 2024, I take the Doris Day approach of Que Sera, Sera. I wonder how united the Republicans will be coming out of this?

2. I too wanted Biden elected but more so Trump out of there.

3. I foresee Trump's legend as being the Joe McCarthy of Presidents.

2. Trump's braggadocio was wearing thin, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for a pre-Alzheimer's patient.

3. I don't get the McCarthy analogy. If anything, Trump was the victim of anti-Russian smear tactics. But his economic and foreign policy achievements will be hard for future Presidents to match. I will not be surprised if the Nobel committee awards him a Peace Prize in order to restore its tarnished reputation.

2. Trump's braggadocio was wearing thin, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for a pre-Alzheimer's patient.
That's as excellent a reason as any. I had concerns myself about Biden and dementia until the 1st debate. I thought his speech last night was excellent, especially when he touched upon Christian values.

I don't get the McCarthy analogy.
I believe Trump's pursuits were good, as were McCarthy's, but his means of approach were antagonizing enough to cause rancor where there needn't be. Not that there wasn't rancor enough from the media, it just wasn't wise for him to go down to their level. He should have won in a landslide.

He should have won in a landslide.
He waited too long before releasing the Hunter Biden emails, not realizing the MSM could suppress it until after the election or that so many votes had already been cast.

Forum List

Back