My Education policies

Jan 31, 2014
If I was a politician, this would be my Education policies.

Students must wear a school uniform.
Teachers must dress professionally.

Teachers must have a bachelors degree or greater in Education, as well as the minimum required level of education and training to practice what they are teaching, out in the open market, as well as at least 10 years experience (minimum) in the fields in the private sector market, in which they now want to teach to students.

I.e. a Math teacher must have a Bachelor's degree in Education, AND in Mathematics, and at least ten years experience as a CPA, or Mathematician, etc.

A science teacher must have a Bachelor's degree in Education, and a Master's degree in a particular field of science, and at least ten years in the private sector, performing their duties.

(two examples)

Schools must teach these following subjects to ALL students.

English, Math, Geography, Civics, American History, World History, Art, Music, Gym and Home Economics.

The sciences must be taught separately in schools by teachers who are qualified in each field of study, the mandatory fields are.

Zoology, Wildlife Conservation, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Evolution, Psychology, Sociology, and Natural History, and Physics and Chemistry and Computer Science, and Engineering.

I would Introduce these too.

Economics, Business Management, and Business Administration

Back packs are banned.

There must be NOT security guards, but REAL POLICE from the city, present in all schools, with a police station (about the size of a classroom) inside the school.

Police who can arrest, fine, locate, capture, help convict, Investigate, and Interrogate students and staff, just as any other police station.

A zero tolerance policy for Bullying and Violence.

Students who are trouble makers are not allowed to attend school (any school), they're out... Until they can prove they have been rehabilitated.

Last edited:
If I was a politician, this would be my Education policies.

Students must wear a school uniform.
Teachers must dress professionally.

Teachers must have a bachelors degree or greater in Education, as well as the minimum required level of education and training to practice what they are teaching, out in the open market, as well as at least 10 years experience (minimum) in the fields in the private sector market, in which they now want to teach to students.

I.e. a Math teacher must have a Bachelor's degree in Education, AND in Mathematics, and at least ten years experience as a CPA, or Mathematician, etc.

A science teacher must have a Bachelor's degree in Education, and a Master's degree in a particular field of science, and at least ten years in the private sector, performing their duties.

(two examples)

Schools must teach these following subjects to ALL students.

English, Math, Geography, Civics, American History, World History, Art, Music, Gym and Home Economics.

The sciences must be taught separately in schools by teachers who are qualified in each field of study, the mandatory fields are.

Zoology, Wildlife Conservation, Ecology, Biology, Agriculture, Evolution, Psychology, Sociology, and Natural History, and Physics and Chemistry and Computer Science, and Engineering.

I would Introduce these too.

Economics, Business Management, and Business Administration

Back packs are banned.

There must be NOT security guards, but REAL POLICE from the city, present in all schools, with a police station (about the size of a classroom) inside the school.

Police who can arrest, fine, locate, capture, help convict, Investigate, and Interrogate students and staff, just as any other police station.

A zero tolerance policy for Bullying and Violence.

Students who are trouble makers are not allowed to attend school (any school), they're out... Until they can prove they have been rehabilitated.

Wow…the Marxists will be on you like white on rice (oh, and the members of the teachers unions)…..I think you forgot those (just for the record, they should ALL be banned in our schools).

You and I are not far off in our ideology. Our public schools are the laughing stock of the world. Again - UNIONS.

Keep on Brother!! Now prepare to reap the whirlwind from the limp-wrists…..:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back