🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My fellow Americans ... don't flee to Canada ...

So disappointing, I can’t even put words to it.
I suddenly hate Arizona.

I am disappointed of anyone who voted for Biden. What moronic sheep.

That said, I made good stash betting for Trump ripping these idiots from their money. They did deserve it.

But further, the day of the Trumpslide is no disappointment. It's a celebration.

Last edited:
Aussie Frank Gambale best music theory musician and "shredder" using his "sweep picking" technique.

Aussie Tommy Emmanuel, best Chet Atkins style fingerpicker almost in Ted Greene territory.

Aussie band the late AC/DC pretty much blowed away all "metal" bands away playing very simple rock and very simple riffs.

I am thinking moving to Florida from November to March and to South Dakota for the other months.

Carson City and Las Vegas here in Nevada have already been Californicated for awhile. Some people thought Nevada was in play for Trump and it was wishful thinking on their part.
I already know how you Arizonians feel getting flipped.

Nevada wouldn't be in this mess if we'd elected Senator Corleone.

Michael-Corleone-Godfather-feature.jpg

There is an alternative.
All your doctor are belong us...
In March 2019, Restrepo joined a growing number of medical professionals from the United States relocating to New Zealand. They come with admiration for a society that values scientific knowledge, what they see as the prime minister Jacinda Ardern’s progressive political ideals, and the pristine landscapes made famous by Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings films.
“Everyone was like, ‘You’re going to heaven right? We’re really jealous,’” Restrepo said.
The number of American doctors yearning for such a move, recruitment firms in the US and New Zealand say, has increased substantially since the Covid-19 pandemic. With their skills in demand they are among the few professions able to obtain entry to a country whose passport – according to an index this month – is the most powerful in the world.
Australia is welcoming all refugees from America who love cold beer.
Men at Work is the best thing that ever came from Australia

Or maybe Hugh Jackman. There will never be a better Wolverine.

There is an alternative.
In March 2019, Restrepo joined a growing number of medical professionals from the United States relocating to New Zealand. They come with admiration for a society that values scientific knowledge, what they see as the prime minister Jacinda Ardern’s progressive political ideals, and the pristine landscapes made famous by Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings films.
“Everyone was like, ‘You’re going to heaven right? We’re really jealous,’” Restrepo said.
The number of American doctors yearning for such a move, recruitment firms in the US and New Zealand say, has increased substantially since the Covid-19 pandemic. With their skills in demand they are among the few professions able to obtain entry to a country whose passport – according to an index this month – is the most powerful in the world.

There are only three Australians that anyone in the world can recognize ... Paul Hogan, Steve Irwin, and that dingo that ate Meryl Streep's baby.

8dba0eb2d0509999040cad01b9cf1e75.jpg

I'd never go to Canada, but after tonight I might have to think about moving out of LibDouche Arizona.

Arizona was way close and at 2:30 AM they still weren't sure. Same with VA. Biden was declared the winner but there were still ballots in the country part of the State to count.

There is an alternative.

There are only three Australians that anyone in the world can recognize ... Paul Hogan, Steve Irwin, and that dingo that ate Meryl Streep's baby.

View attachment 411022

OMG Good one. LMAO.

There is an alternative.

View attachment 411022

Hugh Jackman.

The most talented man in all of entertainment.

You forget the black box flight recorder.

Spray on skin for burn victims.

The electronic pace maker.

Google Maps.

Medical application penicillin.

The electronic drill.

Permaculture.

Wi Fi technology

Well this could go on for a bit.

Forum List

Back