Zone1 My fellow Christians, we are called to be HUMBLE and to bear good fruit, let us do that together

Instead of quarrelling, let us be humble and let us help one another to be more like Christ. Love God. Obey his commandments. Love one another. Do good (fruitful). May God bless us all!
I try, as do others, your message isnwell received. For me.persoknalky i can say that there are some in my country who desire nothing less than my destructiin. It makes loving one another a real challenge though I try. i know iin here feel atracked for their Faith. Absurd but true that a belief in God should invite attacks.

I try, as do others, your message isnwell received. For me.persoknalky i can say that there are some in my country who desire nothing less than my destructiin. It makes loving one another a real challenge though I try. i know iin here feel atracked for their Faith. Absurd but true that a belief in God should invite attacks.
When these emotions come up in you, try praying an "Our Father". Then see if it calms you down so that you are able to forgive those that trespass against you.

• Banned
Matthew 5:14-16

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Nothing more ghastly than a world of Uriah Heeps .

A Humble world would be endless boredom and Hell on Earth .

Nothing more ghastly than a world of Uriah Heeps .

A Humble world would be endless boredom and Hell on Earth .
Yeah, no.war, no abuse of the vulnerable, no exploitstion and groooming by those.in authoriity. Why woukd you want that?

Imagine how the early Christians felt as they were being thrown to the lions for hundreds of years by the state,

Yep, some things never change.

In a nation full to the brim w/Christian Nationalists, it's no wonder this truly Christian-based thread wouldn't be a popular one.

Instead of quarrelling, let us be humble and let us help one another to be more like Christ. Love God. Obey his commandments. Love one another. Do good (fruitful). May God bless us all!
I am very proud of my humility

:)

and very humble about my pride... LOL

In a nation full to the brim w/Christian Nationalists, it's no wonder this truly Christian-based thread wouldn't be a popular one.

What's wrong with nationalism? Are you turned off by all of the nationalism displayed at the World Cup and Olympics?

Forum List

Back