My fellow Conservatives...please read this.

They won't come grips with that idea because it is not true.

The economy is depressed because everyone is trying to save, but the weak economy makes for more debt. Spending is what is needed to break the vicious circle.

And it is hard to convince people that more spending and lower taxes (a.k.a Obama stimulus) were bad for economy, but less spending and higher taxes (fiscal cliff) would be just as bad. Many people are smart enough to see the contradiction.

It was telling that during the second "town hall" debate, there were many questions about jobs, but no one cared to ask how the candidates are planning to deal with deficits.

when will you keneysians ever get a grip...?

When the evidence starts contradicting the theory. So far it only confirms it.

And no, bumper stickers do not count as a valid argument.

one option you didn't mention is less spending and less taxes..

Taxes don't matter much (cutting them only increases the deficits), but the spending cuts weaken the economy real bad. Enough to make paying off the debt even harder. Greece is a perfect example of that policy failure. It was forced to make deep cuts and now its economy is again in deep recession (it shrank 6.2% in the second quarter).
So, Obama spends MORE and the economy is in the shitter.

Yup, that works real well.

They won't come grips with that idea because it is not true.

The economy is depressed because everyone is trying to save, but the weak economy makes for more debt. Spending is what is needed to break the vicious circle.

And it is hard to convince people that more spending and lower taxes (a.k.a Obama stimulus) were bad for economy, but less spending and higher taxes (fiscal cliff) would be just as bad. Many people are smart enough to see the contradiction.

It was telling that during the second "town hall" debate, there were many questions about jobs, but no one cared to ask how the candidates are planning to deal with deficits.

Taxes don't matter much (cutting them only increases the deficits), but the spending cuts weaken the economy real bad. Enough to make paying off the debt even harder. Greece is a perfect example of that policy failure. It was forced to make deep cuts and now its economy is again in deep recession (it shrank 6.2% in the second quarter).

Let me get this straight, we've OVER spent by $16 trillion (again, that's not what we've spent, that's what we've OVER spent) and in your THEORY (and that's exactly what it is - a fuck'n stupid theory) we haven't spent enough?!?! :cuckoo:

Please, just go away and let the adults discuss...

It's so funny to watch the radical right mercilessly bash Mitt Romney. Yet, just like the idiot dumbocrats who never tell you what they would replace the "evil" capitalism with, the radical right wing never mentions who should have been the GOP nominee.

So please, oh wise one, amuse us with your insight (I can't wait for this). Who do YOU think should have been the GOP nominee (here comes "Ron Paul" or "Gerry Johnson", neither of which are capable of earning 9% of the popular vote :rofl:).

In my humble opinion, we have not seen a better tandem in our lifetime than Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. Period. They were the complete package - well spoken, well informed, men of character/integrity with real experience, and genuine conservative principles. Fuck almighty, if that's not good enough for you, you're a fuck'n moron of epic proportions.

So please, tells us how Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson was the "answer" to beating Obama..... (we could all use a good laugh I guess)
Would you have voted for Obama instead of either Gary or Ron?

LMAO!!! So I was right, uh?
So you would have voted for Obama?

No, I absolutely would NOT have voted for Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson over Barack Obama (and I believe Barack Obama is the WORST thing to ever happen to America - and that includes 9/11 and Pearl Harbor).

I refuse to vote for a man (Ron Paul) who blames America for 9/11 and who vows to disband the military because it would be unnecessary since "leaving other nations alone" would solve all aggression towards us.... :cuckoo:
*shrugs* The media has you all fuckerd up.. If you aren't willing to look for the truth there isn't any point in trying to show you differently.

Your turn - what was wrong with Mitt Romney? I answered your question honestly and thoroughly - lets see if you can do the same.
I've told you and everyone else several times... I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. Willard is a bought man... Same as Obama. They were just bought by different people in some instances... And different in others.

Example: Banks bought both Obama and Willard. Neither one of them are addressing the real problem with our current economic problems... The value of the dollar. Neither one was willing to actually cut anything to fix the debt. So... I voted for the man who would.

So far as I'm concerned both Obama and Mitt were bad for the country.

Last edited:
The first thing you replied to this insightful, mature, intelligent post involves a completely untrue, hateful, divisive statement indicating you missed the point. This is not the tone the author of this thread, nor any liberals I know, are interested in continuing.

You're one of the aussie kids. fuck off.

or as we say in Canada

fuck off. :eusa_angel:

Foure toi? I'm trying to remember it. Like the keeper ous est le salle de bain?
Baise toi. But, in Canuck-frogese, I'm not so sure.

Oh I so love you.

Did I ever tell you about the first basset I ever met? His name was George. No guff. His name was George.

Now here's the story.

He crooned. Now you will know this. Many don't. My dogs were catahoulas and they bayed. But bassets croon. Is that how you spell it?

All you had to do was put on the movie os Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and this most beautiful baby George would start to croon.

She would start to sing "some day my prince will come" and then he'd give her. No and guys anyone who has pet, this dog felt it.

He was singing it.

Ok that's my basset story. If that's what you have si mondo you are blessed.

Last edited:

No, I absolutely would NOT have voted for Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson over Barack Obama (and I believe Barack Obama is the WORST thing to ever happen to America - and that includes 9/11 and Pearl Harbor).

I refuse to vote for a man (Ron Paul) who blames America for 9/11 and who vows to disband the military because it would be unnecessary since "leaving other nations alone" would solve all aggression towards us.... :cuckoo:

Your turn - what was wrong with Mitt Romney? I answered your question honestly and thoroughly - lets see if you can do the same.
I've told you and everyone else several times... I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. Willard is a bought man... Same as Obama. They were just bought by different people in some instances... And different in others.

Example: Banks bought both Obama and Willard. Neither one of them are addressing the real problem with our current economic problems... The value of the dollar. Neither one was willing to actually cut anything to fix the debt. So... I voted for the man who would.

No worries. The dollar took a dive today - post election and all.

Let me get this straight, we've OVER spent by $16 trillion (again, that's not what we've spent, that's what we've OVER spent) and in your THEORY (and that's exactly what it is - a fuck'n stupid theory) we haven't spent enough?!?! :cuckoo:

Please, just go away and let the adults discuss...
Well... Shit... That's why I supported the candidate I did. I find it odd you would support Mitt for that reason.

Uh, what?!?! "Neither one of them are addressing the real problem"... your right, Mitt Romney wasn't addressing the real problem - because he's not president. How do you expect him to address something he's not empowered to address?!?!

Second, instead of vague absurdities, can you give us specifics (such as I have with your guy)? WHO bought Mitt Romney? Who? And, HOW?!? How do you buy a man who has millions on top of millions? Do you realize how absurd you sound now?

Third, the lesser of two evils is how life is. You're guy lost fair and square. Ron Paul had his shot, he proved to the world he was a fucking quack when he blamed America for 9/11. Ultimately, for president, you had a choice - Mitt Romney or Barack Obama. By voting Mitt, even if you actually believe all of your insane fallacies about him, you would have been slowing down the destruction. As it were, you voted for Barack Obama by voting Gerry Johnson. Certainly your right, but please don't pretend it was anything other than what it was. If you didn't vote Mitt, you voted Barack and you know that. Don't pretend.

No worries. The dollar took a dive today - post election and all.
*shrugs*

I would like to see Obama impeached. And then the vice president shortly after. Wouldn't mind putting them on trial for...

*ponders*

Gross incompetence. And I'd like to fine everyone that voted for him or Mitt for the same reason.

Uh, what?!?! "Neither one of them are addressing the real problem"... your right, Mitt Romney wasn't addressing the real problem - because he's not president. How do you expect him to address something he's not empowered to address?!?!
He... Was supposed to say he was going to, and how. LOL

Second, instead of vague absurdities, can you give us specifics (such as I have with your guy)?
But... You are wrong on that. He said no such thing. Blowback does not mean how you imply it.

WHO bought Mitt Romney? Who? And, HOW?!? How do you buy a man who has millions on top of millions? Do you realize how absurd you sound now?
Eh... You have a piss poor memory. This has been addressed several times

Who bought Mitt?

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
JPMorgan Chase & Co $792,147
Credit Suisse Group $618,941
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552
Top Contributors to Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

Third, the lesser of two evils is how life is. You're guy lost fair and square. Ron Paul had his shot, he proved to the world he was a fucking quack when he blamed America for 9/11. Ultimately, for president, you had a choice - Mitt Romney or Barack Obama. By voting Mitt, even if you actually believe all of your insane fallacies about him, you would have been slowing down the destruction. As it were, you voted for Barack Obama by voting Gerry Johnson. Certainly your right, but please don't pretend it was anything other than what it was. If you didn't vote Mitt, you voted Barack and you know that. Don't pretend.
Ok... Well... Here's how the new world works. If you don't offer anything of value... And you attempt to fuck me out of my delegate representation and what not... I'm not going to be happy about it. Now... I'm not going to change. Your two evils are going to change between your values being changed to something akin to what I, and the majority of independents, want done... Or we will continually have a democrat president from pretty much here on out.

Make your choice.

Does that sound stupid to you? If it does... Please... Put yourself in my shoes and think about what you just said.

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552

"Piss poor memory"?!?! How can I forget something that NEVER happened? Because, like EVERY single person in US history who ran for office, he had campaign contributions, he was bought?!?!

Do you realize, in very (and I mean VERY) small towns, people running for school board have campaign contributions?!?! I know - I've had people close to me who did just that and needed campaign contributions for signs, etc.

The fact that you would cite campaign contributions as your "proof" that Mitt Romney was "bought" makes me truly believe you need to be hospitalized against your will and evaluated by a mental health professional. That goes so far beyond reason and sanity, it's hard to even comprehend how sick you really are....

Uh-oh, from YOUR own "source" (ie webiste) - looks like Gerry Johnson was BOUGHT... And you still supported him?!?! WTF!??! Can you say hypocrite?

Tower Energy Group $10,000
Morning Star Co $10,000
Double Springs Ranch $10,000
Ryan Inc $7,750
Welcom Products $7,500
Maxwell Technologies $7,500
Maxion Wheels $5,000
University of Michigan $5,000
Douglas Management & Realty $5,000
Corriente Advisors $5,000
EOG Resources $5,000
Whole Foods Market $5,000
Maple Engine LLC $5,000
Naperville Radiologists, Sc $5,000
Aleth Objects $5,000
LH Thomson Co $4,955
Legitscript LLC $4,900
Google Inc $4,750
Rockwell Labs $4,500
Halcyon Search International

Top Contributors to Gary Johnson | OpenSecrets

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552

"Piss poor memory"?!?! How can I forget something that NEVER happened? Because, like EVERY single person in US history who ran for office, he had campaign contributions, he was bought?!?!
If he's not addressing what's obviously wrong with the economy... While receiving money from what's wrong with the economy... Hey... 2+2=4

Do you realize, in very (and I mean VERY) small towns, people running for school board have campaign contributions?!?! I know - I've had people close to me who did just that and needed campaign contributions for signs, etc.
Sure.

The fact that you would cite campaign contributions as your "proof" that Mitt Romney was "bought" makes me truly believe you need to be hospitalized against your will and evaluated by a mental health professional. That goes so far beyond reason and sanity, it's hard to even comprehend how sick you really are....
Oh... I'll say it again:
If he's not addressing what's obviously wrong with the economy... While receiving money from what's wrong with the economy... Hey... 2+2=4

Uh-oh, from YOUR own "source" (ie webiste) - looks like Gerry Johnson was BOUGHT... And you still supported him?!?! WTF!??! Can you say hypocrite?

Tower Energy Group $10,000
Morning Star Co $10,000
Double Springs Ranch $10,000
Ryan Inc $7,750
Welcom Products $7,500
Maxwell Technologies $7,500
Maxion Wheels $5,000
University of Michigan $5,000
Douglas Management & Realty $5,000
Corriente Advisors $5,000
EOG Resources $5,000
Whole Foods Market $5,000
Maple Engine LLC $5,000
Naperville Radiologists, Sc $5,000
Aleth Objects $5,000
LH Thomson Co $4,955
Legitscript LLC $4,900
Google Inc $4,750
Rockwell Labs $4,500
Halcyon Search International

Top Contributors to Gary Johnson | OpenSecrets
I don't mind people giving contributions... I do care about WHY they gave the contributions. Why did those companies that gave money to Obama and Mitt not give any to Gary? Why?

Edit: Rott... Buddy... Don't try to troll me. I know, or I believe, that you are a good guy. But in trying to make me look a certain way you're going to be smacked down. And while this is something I normally prolong because honestly it helps me get my message out there... I'd assume that I didn't do it through someone like yourself. Your choice though.

Last edited:
... And you attempt to fuck me out of my delegate representation and what not... I'm not going to be happy about it.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what a delegate is?!? Are you drunk or high right now? Who "fucked you out of delegate"?!?! How were you "fucked out of a delegate"? When were you "fucked out of a delegate"?

Now... I'm not going to change. Your two evils are going to change between your values being changed

Once again, a completely incoherent sentence. First of all, I don't have two evils. There was nothing "evil" about Mitt Romney and I think I've proved that. You have yet to provide one shred of sane evidence for why Mitt Romney was a poor choice in your mind. You cited campaign contributions as your "proof", except that your guy - Gerry Johnson - also accepted campaign contributions. Second, my values never change. I'm a conservative to my bone. You're an anarchist. There is a HUGE difference. I don't believe that any law infringes on my rights and that we should kill law enforcement over any law or even over a speed limit. That's your foolishness.

to something akin to what I, and the majority of independents, want done... Or we will continually have a democrat president from pretty much here on out.

Here again, we see the desperation to feel like you have "power". You can't threaten me, bully me, or extort me into voting for anarchy. Sorry chief, it's just not happening. You're literally on the verge of a very serious mental breakdown over the state of America - and you can't handle Barack Obama being in office. I can. I would have voted for Obama over Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson. As much as I hate his marxist ass, I can deal. You're the one who can't. So trying to threaten me with something that is torture for you is sheer stupidity. You WISH you had some power - any power. You're so desperate to convince people you do, and that you're not a nobody. You can't threaten me. You voted Obama this time. If you want to vote Democrat next time as well, do it. I seriously don't care. You're the one who will end up in a mental hospital after you shoot a law enforcement officer or threaten the very president you helped put in office as a weak attempt to extort true conservatives to bend to your anarchist ideology.

Make your choice.

Does that sound stupid to you? If it does... Please... Put yourself in my shoes and think about what you just said.

Yes, the ENTIRE thing sounds stupid. You didn't even create a coherent sentence ("your two evils are going to change between your values being changed until I get what I want".... still scratching my head at that completely incoherent sentence :lol:). I've made my choice. I will support true conservatives like Mitt Romney and will not allow a sad little guy like you to attempt to threaten me into voting for anarchists. If you really believe (LMAO) you have the power to ensure Democrat presidents "from here on out" - go for it! It's way more of a punishment on you that it ever was on me...

I'll say it again... Mitt Romney is not, nor has he EVER been, President. So how, exactly, did you expect him to have "address what's wrong with the economy"? How does a man, with ZERO power, just running for office, fix a problem in which he has ZERO power to fix?

And, while we're at it, can you cite what exactly (in your mind) is "wrong with the economy"? I mean, we have high unemployment, but what does that have to do with Mitt Romney, running for office, and accepting campaign contributions from Goldman Sachs?

I don't mind people giving contributions... I do care about WHY they gave the contributions. Why did those companies that gave money to Obama and Mitt not give any to Gary? Why?

And you're claiming to know why Goldman Sachs donated to Mitt Romney? Really? Please, share the secret information you've uncovered. If you have something, I honestly want to see it. I'll happily support Ron Paul if you can show me some evidence that exists that there is a nefarious conspiracy between Goldman Sachs and Mitt Romney.

They didn't give any money to Gary because they didn't like Gary. It's the same reason I didn't give any money to Barack Obama. The way your phrasing this, it sounds like you're a child throwing a fit that your guy didn't get money from these companies you claim to hate anyway. If I'm wrong, please, clarify.

Rott... Buddy... Don't try to troll me. I know, or I believe, that you are a good guy. But in trying to make me look a certain way you're going to be smacked down. And while this is something I normally prolong because honestly it helps me get my message out there... I'd assume that I didn't do it through someone like yourself. Your choice though.

I don't even know what "trolling you" means. I'm so sick of people using a term on this site that doesn't even exist. You spewed some nonsense. I challenged you on it. If you can't back up and/or clarify what you said because it truly is nonsense, don't get pissed at me. And don't hide behind "trolling". Be man enough to admit you were wrong or come strong with facts and information (and coherent sentences) that proves you were right.

... And you attempt to fuck me out of my delegate representation and what not... I'm not going to be happy about it.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know what a delegate is?!? Are you drunk or high right now? Who "fucked you out of delegate"?!?! How were you "fucked out of a delegate"? When were you "fucked out of a delegate"?
You need to keep up on the news there buckwheat.

Now... I'm not going to change. Your two evils are going to change between your values being changed

Once again, a completely incoherent sentence.
Well... It helps if you quote the whole sentence.

First of all, I don't have two evils. There was nothing "evil" about Mitt Romney and I think I've proved that.
After your responce about the delegate matter suggests that you don't know enough about the situation in which to make that assertion.

You have yet to provide one shred of sane evidence for why Mitt Romney was a poor choice in your mind.
Obviously you aren't listening then.

You cited campaign contributions as your "proof", except that your guy - Gerry Johnson - also accepted campaign contributions.
I notice you didn't address my point to that. I'll repeat it so you can:

Second, my values never change. I'm a conservative to my bone. You're an anarchist. There is a HUGE difference. I don't believe that any law infringes on my rights and that we should kill law enforcement over any law or even over a speed limit. That's your foolishness.
That's your strawman... Not mine.

to something akin to what I, and the majority of independents, want done... Or we will continually have a democrat president from pretty much here on out.

Here again, we see the desperation to feel like you have "power". You can't threaten me, bully me, or extort me into voting for anarchy.
You can't bully me either. That's kind of the point.

Sorry chief, it's just not happening. You're literally on the verge of a very serious mental breakdown over the state of America - and you can't handle Barack Obama being in office. I can.
*laughs* Huh?

I would have voted for Obama over Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson. As much as I hate his marxist ass, I can deal. You're the one who can't. So trying to threaten me with something that is torture for you is sheer stupidity.
I agree... It was stupid. Again... That was the point. You aren't very good with empathy I see. Little too much introvert to see outside yourself... Too bad really.

You WISH you had some power - any power. You're so desperate to convince people you do, and that you're not a nobody. You can't threaten me. You voted Obama this time.
Incorrect. I voted for Gary Johnson. Please note the spelling on that.

If you want to vote Democrat next time as well, do it.
I didn't vote democrat this time... So... *shrugs*

Given that you are the one that says you actually will vote democrat, I think it's silly to apply it to me.

Yes, the ENTIRE thing sounds stupid. You didn't even create a coherent sentence ("your two evils are going to change between your values being changed until I get what I want".... still scratching my head at that completely incoherent sentence :lol:). I've made my choice. I will support true conservatives like Mitt Romney and will not allow a sad little guy like you to attempt to threaten me into voting for anarchists. If you really believe (LMAO) you have the power to ensure Democrat presidents "from here on out" - go for it! It's way more of a punishment on you that it ever was on me...
*shrugs* I told you what would happen this time... You ignored me. Maybe it was just dumb luck on my part. *shrugs*

So... Feel free to vote for that democrat next election if the rest of your chosen party actually wakes up and changes it's platform.

Last edited:
We have suffered a major setback...there is no denying that.

The natural kneejerk reaction it's to lash out, point fingers, distance oneself from defeat.

Instead, I would ask that you take time to process the election results and thoughtfully consider the ramifications of the election, the constructive criticism that you glean from that reflection, and how we can rectify the shortfall we suffered here.

What we need is an After Action Review, not a rerun of the Blame Game.

Defeat is a fork in the road...one path leads to internal destruction, the other to strength through adversity.

Today we choose...choose wisely.
The answer is we are screwed as a country. The GOP nominated a real moderate with a history of working across party lines. He chose as VP a smart guy who was serious about the budget. They promised credibly to do something about the entltlement crisis in Washington and work in a bipartisan way to rein in gov't debt and spending. They ran an excellent professional campaign that highlighted all of this.
The people voted for free shit instead.
That means we are fucked, screwed, out of luck, and dead in the water as a country. The culture of entitlement has taken hold and will be hard if not impossible to break.

You were up against a guy you said at one time or another was a 'socialist', 'communist', 'muslim', 'anti-american', 'not even american' (see birfers), who had screwed the middle class, created a huge amount of debt, and was running the US into the ground.

And you STILL couldn't win. I think conservative America needs to take a long, good, hard look at itself. Because if you go on the platform you tried this time - or even worse, a platform that the likes of you suggest on here, you will lose again. You need to embrace minorities, woman and gays. Until you do, your base is going to shrink, shrink and shrink again.

It doesn't help having a totally incompetant buffoon like Donald Trump tweeting about revolution the next day either...

Last edited:

I'll say it again... Mitt Romney is not, nor has he EVER been, President. So how, exactly, did you expect him to have "address what's wrong with the economy"? How does a man, with ZERO power, just running for office, fix a problem in which he has ZERO power to fix?
By addressing it. You know... By actually say how he's going to fix what is wrong. Do you not understand how elections work?

And, while we're at it, can you cite what exactly (in your mind) is "wrong with the economy"? I mean, we have high unemployment, but what does that have to do with Mitt Romney, running for office, and accepting campaign contributions from Goldman Sachs?
First and foremost we have inflation during a depression. That's so ass backwards it's not funny. Why do we have inflation during a depression?

And you're claiming to know why Goldman Sachs donated to Mitt Romney? Really? Please, share the secret information you've uncovered. If you have something, I honestly want to see it. I'll happily support Ron Paul if you can show me some evidence that exists that there is a nefarious conspiracy between Goldman Sachs and Mitt Romney.
*laughs*

If I see a pregnant woman I'm going to assume she's had contact with sperm too. Believe me or not.. As you will.

They didn't give any money to Gary because they didn't like Gary. It's the same reason I didn't give any money to Barack Obama.
That's absolutely incorrect.

The way your phrasing this, it sounds like you're a child throwing a fit that your guy didn't get money from these companies you claim to hate anyway. If I'm wrong, please, clarify.
Well... Again... That's absolutely incorrect. Obama did receive money from most of those same institutions as Mitt did. He received a hell of a lot more money from them his first go around though.

Rott... Buddy... Don't try to troll me. I know, or I believe, that you are a good guy. But in trying to make me look a certain way you're going to be smacked down. And while this is something I normally prolong because honestly it helps me get my message out there... I'd assume that I didn't do it through someone like yourself. Your choice though.

I don't even know what "trolling you" means. I'm so sick of people using a term on this site that doesn't even exist.
LOL

You spewed some nonsense. I challenged you on it. If you can't back up and/or clarify what you said because it truly is nonsense, don't get pissed at me.
I'm not mad at you. I actually feel a little sorry for you if you really don't know.

And don't hide behind "trolling". Be man enough to admit you were wrong or come strong with facts and information (and coherent sentences) that proves you were right.
I troll people who troll. In this case it's someone who believes they are right, but listen to no reason at all... And frankly discount obvious facts.

Do you really believe that those banks expect nothing in return for their contributions? Really? You are that stupid?

So you want to hold Romney up to a detailed plan and see how it might function, while Obama has had four years to show us his program and the results were terrible.

Forum List

Back