My First trip to McDonalds in years. My Big Mac combo with regular drink was FOURTEEN DOLLARS!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Had to take the wife to ER yesterday. She's ok but we stayed until midnight and we were starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I swung in and ordered a Big Mac Combo. FOURTEEN BUCKS for a regular size burger fries and drink! :oops: WooHoo let's hear it for the Biden/Harris Economy! No wonder half of Americans run out of money by the end of the month.

Had to take the wife to ER yesterday. She's ok but we stayed until midnight and we were starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I swung in and ordered a Big Mac Combo. FOURTEEN BUCKS for a regular size burger fries and drink! :oops: WooHoo let's hear it for the Biden/Harris Economy! No wonder half of Americans run out of money by the end of the month.
You should have saved/posted the receipt.....I'd have liked to have seen the location.

Why McDonald’s is charging $18 for a Big Mac meal — and why there’s no relief in sight​

Which just proves you have absolutely zero idea how inflation works. And how much money it actually costs them to produce one Big Mac....even with the cost of property and salary built in...Hint...it's not 14 bucks. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't like it?..suck it up and starve..until you get home. :)

Have you concocted a story so that you could bring up the prices there, but to make it appear that you're not a regular customer? Few people want the stigma attached to being regulars.

you got ripped off. I can get the same thing here for under 10

Read what you just wrote....."Under $10".....Fuck that noise.....Thanks FJB/FKH.
Two Cheese burgers, fires and a soda are only 7.89

What the hell do you people want? If you cannot afforded that, then do not eat there.

How comical. The D cult tells you to suck it up. Wonder why? :eusa_whistle:
14 dollars, thats fuckin crazy!

Why is it 14 there and less than 8 here?

How is that the Dems fault?

How is that Biden's fault?

How much should it cost, in your opinion?

Two Cheese burgers, fires and a soda are only 7.89

What the hell do you people want? If you cannot afforded that, then do not eat there.
I carry my provender with me.....I can make do till I get home on a pack of nab crackers and a bottle of water.

A few years ago I was in a similar situation. Long drive to St Augustine. Got checked in to the hotel and the dog settled and needed food.

The McDonalds was only $11 for the same meal MarathonMike got.

According to the prices listed on the old-school menu, a Big Mac was $2.45, a Big Mac meal was $4.59, a six-piece McNuggets cost $2.35, a Happy Meal cost $3.36, and an egg McMuffin was $1.95. 1990s