My franchise was ..

I see, it is very discouraging to do a work and don't get paid enough for it. I work in a similar field but my salary is more or less good for the town I live in. But the job is quite 'tense' and many times I have thought to change it for something else.

But it was not your customers' fault that you couldn't provide services for some reasons. You are either bear your burden, or leave. There is nothing between.
I failed 😞

Thats sad.

I try very, very, VERY hard to NEVER buy from Amazon.......which isn't that too difficult since most of it is nothing but Chinese ripoff scammers now.

I tend to buy directly from US stores INSIDE the USA............physically and online.

I don't remember when the last time I bought something off Amazon, but I got royally fucked over, because it was a Chinese seller that claimed to be a USA business....and refused to give me my refund. After arguing with them for a week, they gave me 3/4 of my puchase price back.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

I rarely buy off Ebay anymore either, because their shipping rates and procedures have become corrupt and heinously over priced.

Needless to say, I don't order too much stuff online. I mean, it's GOT to be something difficult to find.......and after weeks or months of searching stores and local online retailers.........nobody else carries it.........I will order from Amazon or Ebay. BUT it has to be something NECESSARY. Usually an old part for an appliance or the vehicle I drive.

Thats sad.

I try very, very, VERY hard to NEVER buy from Amazon.......which isn't that too difficult since most of it is nothing but Chinese ripoff scammers now.

I tend to buy directly from US stores INSIDE the USA............physically and online.

I don't remember when the last time I bought something off Amazon, but I got royally fucked over, because it was a Chinese seller that claimed to be a USA business....and refused to give me my refund. After arguing with them for a week, they gave me 3/4 of my puchase price back.

NEVER AGAIN!!!!!

I rarely buy off Ebay anymore either, because their shipping rates and procedures have become corrupt and heinously over priced.

Needless to say, I don't order too much stuff online. I mean, it's GOT to be something difficult to find.......and after weeks or months of searching stores and local online retailers.........nobody else carries it.........I will order from Amazon or Ebay. BUT it has to be something NECESSARY. Usually an old part for an appliance or the vehicle I drive.

I am finally there. When Amazon announced that they were going to pay for their employees' abortions, it became impossible for me to give them my money.

I do go to their pages to actually shop brand names, but only for information purposes. Then I try to go directly to companies, especially American companies.

I used to buy massive amounts of crafting supplies from them and now I just drive to Hobby Lobby. Very little that they don't have or can't get, and they're a faith-based company, which is a bonus.

Dealing with floods of young people with their low class items and packing and storing for free was the beg of the end

Forum List

Back