My franchise was ..

Most of you guessed a Dollar type of floor

My 6 years in Vegas has been extreme daily conflicts at work with mostly white trash women and blacks
And what was the ground for these conflicts? As far as I can understand, you were like a transportation company, not being a direct branch of Amazon. The customers wanted to return their goods and you couldn't provide this service, or what?

I have dealt with Amazon for nearly 20 years and only had to return a handful of things.

And what was the ground for these conflicts? As far as I can understand, you were like a transportation company, not being a direct branch of Amazon. The customers wanted to return their goods and you couldn't provide this service, or what?
I was mostly working alone and took on huge loads the last several months

So, you weren't able to provide services to all customers and that was the main reason of their complaints?
Yes !!
I was very angry that it was near free work

Yes !!
I was very angry that it was near free work
I see, it is very discouraging to do a work and don't get paid enough for it. I work in a similar field but my salary is more or less good for the town I live in. But the job is quite 'tense' and many times I have thought to change it for something else.

But it was not your customers' fault that you couldn't provide services for some reasons. You are either bear your burden, or leave. There is nothing between.

Forum List

Back