My God, she is drunk on the floor on a wine rant.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Now this gift in her drunk rant claims "Trump" has been putting kids in cages and deliberately injecting them with drugs.

She is am immature moron and the people who voted in she be banned from voting or get stoned. (The rock stoned)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2s5n5p.jpg

She is totally wasted. And a total waste.

I hope she keeps it up. This is just too delicious.

I'm so glad they didn't have Facebook and camera phones when I went through my 20's and 30's.

Now this gift in her drunk rant claims "Trump" has been putting kids in cages and deliberately injecting them with drugs.

The best part of watching an AOC rant online is that you can hit the pause button and shut her up. Is not having to listen to her anymore great or what? <giggle>

Making up excuses to laugh where none actually exist is Daryl.

But Daryl is freaking awesome.

enhanced-buzz-11064-1364590511-19.jpg
Don't know who that is, but:

Live in the now... if your going to reference pop culture, reference something from this Century.

Why? Because you're young and didn't get it? You learned something, be happy.

"Gomer" is a much older reference BTW.

Don't be such a Herbert.

vlcsnap-2011-02-14-01h04m48s78.png

Like I said. AOL. Steel barrel.
AOC >Plastic can.

But man wouldn't it be fun to go in there with a good quality tequila and do a few shots, jump in the Jacuzzi and go for a roll :2up:

Like I said. AOL. Steel barrel.
AOC >Plastic can.

But man wouldn't it be fun to go in there with a good quality tequila and do a few shots, jump in the Jacuzzi and go for a roll :2up:
Honestly, things like that are a such turn off to me. It would make me sick to be around it for 10 minutes, let alone...get me aroused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back