My GOD the conspiracy cooks, anti-govt crowd, and cop haters are out in full force!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
This truly blows my mind. It has barely been more than 1 week, and the Glenn Beck/ Alex Jones / Radical right anti-govt, anti-cop crowd has gone F**KING INSANE. Its truly unbelievable. It didnt even take 10 days for them to go full batshit whacko, believing all the cops and government folks planned this attack, and did it.

And, LIKE I SAID a month or so ago..........they are now saying they saw undercover MILITARY members in the crowd before the bomb. They think the military is in on it. They are starting their turn against the military, like I said they would.

I dont know exactly what it was, or what point in time it happened. But a significant % of our population in the US has gone full batshit crazy with the anti-govt, anti-cop, and slowly even anti-military..........and began to truly believe their local, county, state and federal govts are ALL involved in this grand scheme to take away their civil liberties.

Its sad. Its pathetic. Its actually worrisome and scary......because their beliefs and radicalism wont change, but only get worse.

Its not often that I say a person is a danger to the country or stability of society just from their speech. But sometimes they are. Like radical Muslim clerics who preach hate and murder.

But Glenn Beck and Alex Jones are pushing themselves closer and closer to that level.

Yep, that about covers it. I also expected them to turn on the military. It will get worse...

Yep, that about covers it. I also expected them to turn on the military. It will get worse...

Its quite sick. I dont know what their anger and conspiracy nut theories are based in. But they turned on the govt and cops full force. They are showing that turn against the military now. They accused military men of being "on watch" in the crowd before the bombs. Its sick.

This truly blows my mind. It has barely been more than 1 week, and the Glenn Beck/ Alex Jones / Radical right anti-govt, anti-cop crowd has gone F**KING INSANE. Its truly unbelievable. It didnt even take 10 days for them to go full batshit whacko, believing all the cops and government folks planned this attack, and did it.

And, LIKE I SAID a month or so ago..........they are now saying they saw undercover MILITARY members in the crowd before the bomb. They think the military is in on it. They are starting their turn against the military, like I said they would.

I dont know exactly what it was, or what point in time it happened. But a significant % of our population in the US has gone full batshit crazy with the anti-govt, anti-cop, and slowly even anti-military..........and began to truly believe their local, county, state and federal govts are ALL involved in this grand scheme to take away their civil liberties.

Its sad. Its pathetic. Its actually worrisome and scary......because their beliefs and radicalism wont change, but only get worse.

Conspiracy cooks? What exactly do they cook? Inquiring stomachs would like to know.

The most violent wingnut civil unrest may be a few years away, but I fully expect to see martial law declared nationwide - for an extended period of time (maybe years).

Conspiracy cooks? What exactly do they cook? Inquiring stomachs would like to know.

Just that, a conspiracy.

They take lots of random ingredients:

- A couple fit men with short hair cuts and khaki pant/collar shirt in the area
- A lot of cops and national guardsmen (at a major crowd event)
- An emergency search house to house for the terrorist
- A sprinkle of "The FBI KNEW" alarmism (yeah, they have thousands of possible terrorists here)
- A dash of Boston PD saying "Watch what you say on the radio" (VERY common for cops, to avoid bad PR with profanity or emotional outbursts on publicly monitored radio channels)

Add all those individual ingredients together, and you get "OH NOS, DA GUBMINT, DEY GURRNA COMES FER ME GUNS!!!! DEY COMIN FER MAH CIVIL LIBRITIES!"

And of course a rush of profit for Glenn Beck and Alex Jones.....who are basically the equivalent of radical Muslim clerics of the nutjob anti-government crowd here.

The most violent wingnut civil unrest may be a few years away, but I fully expect to see martial law declared nationwide - for an extended period of time (maybe years).

Not nationwide. But maybe in major cities.

What Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are doing is just one step short of a radical Muslim cleric firing up his crowd of followers for jihad.

What Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are doing is just one step short of a radical Muslim cleric firing up his crowd of followers for jihad.

I believe nationwide to keep the nation from falling apart. Many of the ones who preach the Constitution are going to be responsible for the worst to come.

What do you suppose motivates these folks to pander to the right wing anti-government conspiracy crowd?

Do you believe they have an ulterior motive other than to keep their ratings high?

they are now saying they saw undercover MILITARY members in the crowd before the bomb.

About that I suspect they were right. I suspect HSA agents were probably there but I do not find that alarming unless someone can prove to me their pupose was nafarious, rather than protective.

They think the military is in on it. They are starting their turn against the military, like I said they would.

Well if they hate government, the government's military has got to be a threat to them, too, no?

Then what are union leaders doing?

http://www.therightscoop.com/jimmy-hoffa-on-tea-party-lets-take-these-son-of-a-bitches-out/

Last edited:

When the Wall Steet protestors were showing disrespect for the police, these people were whistling a different tune.

When the Wall Steet protestors were showing disrespect for the police, these people were whistling a different tune.

They were. They were using that as a way to criticize the OWS crowd. And dont get me wrong, the OWS crowd was very disrespectful, and some outright hostile, to the police. Not many people "love" the cops. But most respect them, and often applaud their dangerous job to protect us.

But the radical right has gone full cop hate. They see the cops, and soon the military, as nothing but the armed wing of the evil "gubmint" that is coming for them. Not sure exactly what it is they are coming for them....for.....but, they're coming!!! They're ah comin' I tell ya!!!!

I love how I just got ignored. Or is it true that Hoffa is no better than Alex Jones or Glenn Beck?

And you liberals were the ones hating the police for supposedly suppressing their "freedom of speech". Funny how that works actually.

Last edited:
I think we should just give Montana to all the right wing nuts. Let them secede. Just give them their own, crazy little fucking country and be done with 'em.

Pretty crazy, eh? These poor people have to listen to how our government supposedly did this to them! Very much reminds me of the man appointed to Obama's cabinet, Van Jones who signed the Truther Movement letters. And Congresswoman McKinney that signed the 9-11 Truther Movement letter, they both actually believed that Bush wired 100,000 to Mohammad Atta after the towers fell to pay him for the job. These conspiracists and the ones believing that our government blew up Boston are hurting the families and survivors, not to mention what they do to those they accuse.

Forum List

Back