MY GOD this person representing......us.

That's Kamala Harris' take?

Sounds like some fifth grader trying to summarize the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Current Events class.

Simpleton president....simpleton VP selection.
And yet, we still have leftists desperately defending her - and calling anyone who points out her glaring defects a racist.

I can’t think of a better example as to the consequences of affirmative action, and giving blacks positions for which they are not qualified.

And yet, we still have leftists desperately defending her - and calling anyone who points out her glaring defects a racist.

I can’t think of a better example as to the consequences of affirmative action, and giving blacks positions for which they are not qualified.
Making her an affirmative action pick for Under Secretary for Macaroni and Cheese (or something) is one thing.
But this bed hopping Tickle Me Elmo doll is one stroke away from the presidency.

Biden among other blatant failures must have the most horrible record of cabinet losers in American history.
Scandals from top to bottom in Joe Biden’s cabinet of horrors
It's not just bad. It's historically atrocious! It looks like the losers in an awful game show audition
throw away bin.

And obviously the faceless woke gerbils that form Joe's behind the scenes "brain trust" chose one black, one lesbian, one gay, one Hispanic, (no Asians), One Myorcas (whatever that is) etc. Their Bizarro World
looks just like America's Bizarro cabinet. Just like an unaccomplished bag of M&Ms.

And, as you know, in the Bizzaro world everything is upside down....so smart is dumb. Good is bad. Beautiful is ugly,trees grow upside down, etc.
So appropriately, all the cabinet choices were chosen not for being competent
or high achieving but for merely fulfilling some societal metric and nothing else, as already stated.
And that's how we wind up Kamala Harris...worst of the worst.

Last edited:
Making her an affirmative action pick for Under Secretary for Macaroni and Cheese (or something) is one thing.

But this bed hopping Tickle Me Elmo doll is one stroke away from the presidency.
Biden among other blatant failures must have the most horrible cabinet in American history.
Scandals from top to bottom in Joe Biden’s cabinet of horrors
It's not just bad. It's historically atrocious! It looks like the losers in a game show audition throw away
bin.
Yeah, I don’t get what happened. At one point, they seemed to realize she was an idiot and kept her hidden, but now for some reason they moved her front and center - as if she were a capable leader.

Yeah, I don’t get what happened. At one point, they seemed to realize she was an idiot and kept her hidden, but now for some reason they moved her front and center - as if she were a capable leader.
As explained.... Biden's Bizarro Cabinet. Like Frankenstein's monster, something hideous and evil
cobbled together from spare parts no one else wanted.

What makes her unqualified is that she is so clueless that when she’s asked a basic question, all she can do is giggle and make some useless remark with no substance.
I notice you're not complaining about the guy laughing along as well.

Proof of your racism and misogyny is in your own words.

She is not representing me.

As they say: The tragedy of ignorance is ignorance of it.

This is usually the point where I cross my fingers and pray to God for justice so that when Kammy laughs, a pie stuck to the ceiling lets loose, comes down and pies her right in the face, a la Three Stooges.

Bet she would just laugh cackle

Because Biden would be revealed as an even bigger embarrassment

He didn’t get a fake Doctors Note
Yeah, Biden was a 2 sport standout athlete in HS, and played college football................then got out of serving for "chronic asthma".

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

It's a defense mechanism, give it up will ya?

It's a defense mechanism, give it up will ya?

Stop with the bullshit. She's a politician and ran for the CA AG and for US Senator and then VPOTUS.

She's a disaster and you keep pretending it is a defense mechanism.

Forum List

Back