MY GOD this person representing......us.

Name anyone who would make a better President and Vice President than Biden and Harris

Who ya got?

Trump? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Pence? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Cruz? :ack-1:
DeSantis? :eek::eek::eek:
Marjorie Taylor Greene? :puke:
My 14 year old daughter would make a MUCH better president than Mr Biden.

Unfortunately she's not eligible....

My 14 year old daughter would make a MUCH better president than Mr Biden.

Unfortunately she's not eligible....
How much experience does she have as a Senator, Vice President and President?

She's a pothead...who didn't know how to answer the question and was looking for Duda to bail her out.

It's not that she didn't know the answer, she couldn't even comprehend the question. Worse, she resorted to some kind of hoodie sign as if it was a break dance contest, not even managing to graciously defer the question. Blowjob queen who slept to the top with her eyes said, "field this one for me and you get some later!" LOL

The libtards have brought America to its lowest point in history.

Can someone explain the problem...

She just got the Polish President to answer the question and laughed...

Is the that the size of your actual problems... Wow everything else must be going brilliant...

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

Biden - Harris
Shits and Giggles

^^^ this is an example of what will happen if this totally incompetent woman of mediocre intelligence ever becomes president. Any criticism of what will undoubtedly be her many idiotic and harmful decisions will be met with the usual leftist retort: raaaaacist!

The woman is completely unqualified. Just because she’s black doesn’t exempt her from criticism.

Being black exempted Obama from everything. He’s almost a worse prez than the kid sniffer.

Can someone explain the problem...

She just got the Polish President to answer the question and laughed...

Is the that the size of your actual problems... Wow everything else must be going brilliant...
Um, the problem is that you have a VP with an IQ of a fourth grader…

Harris has shown that she only got those jobs due to skin color, not competence. She’s so completely unqualified that she can’t even approach answering a question with a modicum of intelligence.

And her being black doesn‘t exempt her from criticism.

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

Between Harris and the squad the political IQ level is below sea level.

Forum List

Back