My good job Boo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your meme comes from Occupy Democrats reveals much about you.

I am a Democrat now I've despised Republicans ever since I was one and voted for the moron bush in 2000 ..The worst vote of my life...now people like you show me I made no error

...and you add to my view of Democrats as the party of haters eddiew. Whatever will we do to change that?

...and you add to my view of Democrats as the party of haters eddiew. Whatever will we do to change that?

Why is it eddie's responsibility to change the view of a bunch of birthers and basket cases?

I am a Democrat now I've despised Republicans ever since I was one and voted for the moron bush in 2000 ..The worst vote of my life...now people like you show me I made no error

the RW idiots around here have great resolve. They're absolutely dedicated to showcasing their partisan ignorance, and personal stupidity.

Hillary is still handing over evidence that was requested years ago. So she should be asked why is she costing tax payers millions.

Why is it eddie's view to bunch the minds of a bunch of birthers and basket cases?

English please.
whats not to hate A party against womens choice ,,a party that threatens to blow up anyone not agreeing with them, a party of cowards like gwb sending others to die over his lies etc etc etc

So, having found the "R" side of evil not to your liking you decided to join the "D" side of evil? solid "F" for independent thought.

A hamster wheel spins in both directions yet no matter which way it's turning it remains a hamster wheel, get off the hamster wheel, take the red pill.:)

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill -- the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill -- you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." -- Morpheus, The Matrix

Why is it eddie's view to bunch the minds of a bunch of birthers and basket cases?

English please.
whats not to hate A party against womens choice ,,a party that threatens to blow up anyone not agreeing with them, a party of cowards like gwb sending others to die over his lies etc etc etc

You're chock full of left loon talking points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back