My good job Boo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and you add to my view of Democrats as the party of haters eddiew. Whatever will we do to change that?

Why is it eddie's view to bunch the minds of a bunch of birthers and basket cases?

English please.
whats not to hate A party against womens choice ,,a party that threatens to blow up anyone not agreeing with them, a party of cowards like gwb sending others to die over his lies etc etc etc

You're new at this aren't you eddie?

...and you add to my view of Democrats as the party of haters eddiew. Whatever will we do to change that?

Why is it eddie's view to bunch the minds of a bunch of birthers and basket cases?

English please.
whats not to hate A party against womens choice ,,a party that threatens to blow up anyone not agreeing with them, a party of cowards like gwb sending others to die over his lies etc etc etc

Hey eddie, in case you couldn't tell that's your typical wingnut attempting to prove something without actually doing anything at all. They don't know when not to post.

No hate in your comments, more than a little partisanship though. I'd love to see thousands a day be given a chance at life, you seem to be the one ready to blow up those who disagree with you, the last part is just pure hate on your part.

[QUOTE="HappyJoy, post: 13297216, member: 5434]

Hey eddie, in case you couldn't tell that's your typical wingnut attempting to prove something without actually doing anything at all. They don't know when not to post.[/QUOTE]

...and hater number three...

English please.

Hey eddie, in case you couldn't tell that's your typical wingnut attempting to prove something without actually doing anything at all. They don't know when not to post.

The dudes cannon fodder and I find it difficult to take him seriously.

I'd support our gov't getting fair trade deals The ones we have are unfair to our companies unfair for Americans and I don't care who does the enforcing

English please.

^irony.

English please.

^irony.

So some kid comes in here and hits all the liberal talking points with zero input of his own and you want me to take him seriously?

I'd support our gov't getting fair trade deals The ones we have are unfair to our companies unfair for Americans and I don't care who does the enforcing

It is one man one vote here eddie. We can make a conscience effort to look for American labels on goods. Put a quality effort into your job and products you make too.

Idiotic. If that's what you think, you must be a liberal. His good job went to China because it's hard to pay someone really good wages, a retirement plan and health care in todays' market. This isn't 1950, and acting like it will doom any business.

ordinarily I might bow to your expertise BUT in this situation I know companies are making RECORD earnings, buying up companies ,,buying company stock and paying millions and millions in execs salaries

Idiotic. If that's what you think, you must be a liberal. His good job went to China because it's hard to pay someone really good wages, a retirement plan and health care in todays' market. This isn't 1950, and acting like it will doom any business.

ordinarily I might bow to your expertise BUT in this situation I know companies are making RECORD earnings, buying up companies ,,buying company stock and paying millions and millions in execs salaries

So buy stock and share in the wealth.

What's not to hate about Scrub, and what the GOP has become?

Bush isnt the president and it's pretty obvious conservatives dont like what the GOP has become...but at least we're trying to change it so I guess you're half right,which is better than your usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back