My good job Boo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your meme comes from Occupy Democrats reveals much about you.

I am a Democrat now I've despised Republicans ever since I was one and voted for the moron bush in 2000 ..The worst vote of my life...now people like you show me I made no error

the RW idiots around here have great resolve. They're absolutely dedicated to showcasing their partisan ignorance, and personal stupidity.
228.jpg

That's actually not irony.

Sure it is. Cuz the police are going to fuck him.

Get it? Get it? Get it?

No, you don't. But that's okay, nobody expects you to. And that's ironic, too, cuz I'm sure you think you're SUPERSMORT!

I dont see that as relevant to the conversation.
It's the reaction of Americans of all stripes that is telling.

You're going on about some sort of change happening today in politics but you don't care about down ballot races?

Why do progressives always play stupid?
Who are the front runners for the republicans and do you see them as establishment politicians?

Well, the top guy has the least likely chance of winning a general election and the other one is currently being decimated by that front runner. The next wingnut on the list is Carson and we're not even sure if he's awake.

The problem here is, if Trump doesn't win the nomination then what happens to this"change" of yours? I would imagine most of you nutters will just vote for Rubio and you lose for another 4 years regardless of which party wins the general election. No movement, you guys haven't even talked about down ballot participation in the Trump vein of conservatism. Where are the senators, governors and Representatives that represent this so called change? Your tongue is so far up the cult of personality that your confusing it for "change".

I might add, to a lesser extent, Obama represented the same type of change however he didn't divide his party, he convinced them. He had pie in the sky dreams but then again, we have the ACA, gay marriage is legal and at least for the moment we've suspended the move forward in a right wing masturbatory war with Iran. He needed consensus and his own party for that and he got it. Trump so far isn't bringing anyone with him.

There are so many errors in this post I find it hard to believe it's not intentional.

It's quite disheartening.

Maybe you could do HWGs job?

I am a Democrat now I've despised Republicans ever since I was one and voted for the moron bush in 2000 ..The worst vote of my life...now people like you show me I made no error

the RW idiots around here have great resolve. They're absolutely dedicated to showcasing their partisan ignorance, and personal stupidity.
228.jpg

Get it? Get it? Get it?

No, you don't. But that's okay, nobody expects you to. And that's ironic, too, cuz I'm sure you think you're SUPERSMORT!

Well, they're not. Anyway, carry on.

You're going on about some sort of change happening today in politics but you don't care about down ballot races?

Who are the front runners for the republicans and do you see them as establishment politicians?

Well, the top guy has the least likely chance of winning a general election and the other one is currently being decimated by that front runner. The next wingnut on the list is Carson and we're not even sure if he's awake.

The problem here is, if Trump doesn't win the nomination then what happens to this"change" of yours? I would imagine most of you nutters will just vote for Rubio and you lose for another 4 years regardless of which party wins the general election. No movement, you guys haven't even talked about down ballot participation in the Trump vein of conservatism. Where are the senators, governors and Representatives that represent this so called change? Your tongue is so far up the cult of personality that your confusing it for "change".

I might add, to a lesser extent, Obama represented the same type of change however he didn't divide his party, he convinced them. He had pie in the sky dreams but then again, we have the ACA, gay marriage is legal and at least for the moment we've suspended the move forward in a right wing masturbatory war with Iran. He needed consensus and his own party for that and he got it. Trump so far isn't bringing anyone with him.

There are so many errors in this post I find it hard to believe it's not intentional.

What do you perceive his "job" as being?

To rephrase things in a way you #1, understand, and #2, approve of?

And thank you for the permission to carry on, but just as you aren't HWG's boss, neither are you mine. I can carry on with or without your permission. And I will!

228.jpg

Get it? Get it? Get it?

"They're not"... what, halfwit?

Use your words! Who is "they're" and what are they not???

And thank you for the permission to carry on, but just as you aren't HWG's boss, neither are you mine. I can carry on with or without your permission. And I will!

To actually reply to my post in a way that demonstrates you read it and have a valid counter opinion. You know, expand your thoughts a little.

228.jpg

Get it? Get it? Get it?

"They're not"... what, halfwit?

Use your words! Who is "they're" and what are they not???

Start from the beginning, you'll figure it out.

And what job would that be? Trying to decode liberal speak into something marginally understandable?
You morons cry about thugs like Mike "Dirt Nap" Brown and the rights of terrorist.
Liberalism is no doubt a mental disease .....and you cant argue with the mentally deficient.
In fact it's a lot like talking to my mother after her dementia set in.

And what job would that be? Trying to decode liberal speak into something marginally understandable?
You morons cry about thugs like Mike "Dirt Nap" Brown and the rights of terrorist.
Liberalism is no doubt a mental disease .....and you cant argue with the mentally deficient.

I think personal responsibility should be your main focus right now. If you want to complain that a post of mine is filled with lies or untrue then demonstrate it.

I think personal responsibility should be your main focus right now. If you want to complain that a post of mine is filled with lies or untrue then demonstrate it.

Every thing you post is opinion.

To actually reply to my post in a way that demonstrates you read it and have a valid counter opinion. You know, expand your thoughts a little.

What is a valid counter opinion to fantasy presented as reality? I don't waste time countering nonsense. If you want to present an opnion that is based on facts instead of garbage, I'll respond to that. But what you shills do is you present a whole set of circumstances that don't exist, then write a ridiculous opinion, then demand that everybody treat it seriously, as if the scenario and the tripe you've presented as fact is, in fact, fact.

It's not, so why do I care what you opinion is? I don't.

Every thing you post is opinion.

Then counter it with something. Prove me wrong.

What is a valid counter opinion to fantasy presented as reality? I don't waste time countering nonsense.

But you are wasting your time, you're just being really lazy about it.

What is a valid counter opinion to fantasy presented as reality? I don't waste time countering nonsense.

No, I'm pointing out that you're an idiot, which I do actually enjoy.

You don't post any substance. You have all these "ideas" about stuff, but there's nothing to them. There's nothing there to debate.

And Obama's decision to throw away thousands of high paying union jobs by banning the Keystone pipeline? Obama's desire to allow millions of illegals to stay here driving down wages? Obama allowing more to flood into the country each and every day? The thousands of coal industry jobs being destroyed by Obama? We know, but but but..but...BOOOOOSH!

You don't post any substance. You have all these "ideas" about stuff, but there's nothing to them. There's nothing there to debate.

But you're not pointing out anything, you're simply just saying it.

Trump has the least likelies to win a general election, one of my points that you think is untrue.

Let's look:

_djxlrdtxkka5dyre_19ha.png

He performs worse than Clinton or Sanders than any other candidate in RCP's polling aggregate and that's including a Fox poll that looks like an outlier compared to the other polling firms.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Presidential Race

Trump has the least likelies to win a general election, one of my points that you think is untrue.

Let's look:

He performs worse than Clinton or Sanders than any other candidate in RCP's polling aggregate and that's including a Fox poll that looks like an outlier compared to the other polling firms.

And you think those numbers wont change when there's only one choice?

Let's look:

And you think those numbers wont change when there's only one choice?

If you want to demonstrate how that will happen, I'm more than happy to hear it. But my point was that Trump is the least likeliest to win in a general election. So far, that point stands.

And Obama's decision to throw away thousands of high paying union jobs by banning the Keystone pipeline? Obama's desire to allow millions of illegals to stay here driving down wages? Obama allowing more to flood into the country each and every day? The thousands of coal industry jobs being destroyed by Obama? We know, but but but..but...BOOOOOSH!

"Thousands"?

Show me a study claiming any such thing...the number of permanent jobs resulting was paltry...

With respect to jobs

Net private sector job gains

Scrub - 8 yrs......500,000

Obama 6.87 yrs.......10,000,000

(Source: BLS PAYEMS)

Oh....and net illegal immigration is negative since the start of 2009...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back