My good job Boo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats not to hate A party against womens choice ,,a party that threatens to blow up anyone not agreeing with them, a party of cowards like gwb sending others to die over his lies etc etc etc

You're new at this aren't you eddie?

Hey eddie, in case you couldn't tell that's your typical wingnut attempting to prove something without actually doing anything at all. They don't know when not to post.

The dudes cannon fodder and I find it difficult to take him seriously.

^irony.

So some kid comes in here and hits all the liberal talking points with zero input of his own and you want me to take him seriously?
^more irony

Obama has had 8 years to do something about jobs going to China and elsewhere.

His answer? TPP. Lolz. The secret deal nonetheless.

Who signed nafta, pushed to get China into the WTO (in exchange for lots of money of course) Yah, that was Clinton. And his dingbat wife was holding the TPP up as the gold standard right up until she thought it would cost her votes...... but keep thinking it's the pubs doing all of this.

Both sides are fucking our brains out on this in exchange for all that lovely corporate money.

...and you add to my view of Democrats as the party of haters eddiew. Whatever will we do to change that?

What's not to hate about Scrub, and what the GOP has become?

Bush isnt the president and it's pretty obvious conservatives dont like what the GOP has become...but at least we're trying to change it so I guess you're half right,which is better than your usual.

There is nothing "Conservative" about the circular firing squad which is the current GOP.....nothing commendable about its Teabagging and Yahoo wings....

And what are the "changes" you are promoting?

They sound indistinguishable from the sales pitch which induced you to vote for Scrub nearly 16 years ago.

...and you add to my view of Democrats as the party of haters eddiew. Whatever will we do to change that?

Bush isnt the president and it's pretty obvious conservatives dont like what the GOP has become...but at least we're trying to change it so I guess you're half right,which is better than your usual.

There is nothing "Conservative" about the circular firing squad which is the current GOP.....nothing commendable about its Teabagging and Yahoo wings....

They sound indistinguishable from the sales pitch which induced you to vote for Scrub nearly 16 years ago.

Somehow you missed the midterms....

What, in particular, do you believe it communicated?

If I remember right, the government offered folks an opportunity for retraining to those who lost their jobs.

The 2014 midterms? I think it was a great year for establishment Republicans.

You mean to tell me you dont know?

See here's the thing.....conservative Americans put conservatives in office in record numbers with the expectation of them doing what they promised. They didnt.
That was the catalyst for the change you're seeing today,and both sides are getting into it,not just conservatives.
Progressivism is dead,and you can thank the RINOs in a round about way.
And the current crop of RINOs is dead right along with them.
I see it as a win,win.

Hillary is still handing over evidence that was requested years ago. So she should be asked why is she costing tax payers millions.

How many hearings that found nothing do you require ? Are they in double figures yet ? Keep on throwing shit up against the wall and see how far you get election day

See here's the thing.....conservative Americans put conservatives in office in record numbers with the expectation of them doing what they promised. They didnt.
That was the catalyst for the change you're seeing today,and both sides are getting into it,not just conservatives.
I see it as a win,win.

Are you sure? What are your down ballot choices?

In the meantime, you brought up the 2014 mid terms, I assumed you had some sort of point to make in regards to your brand of conservatism. Guess you'd rather use the success of the establishment Republicans when it suits you and then rail against them in the very next post. You're not very consistent.

I see it as a win,win.

I dont see that as relevant to the conversation.
It's the reaction of Americans of all stripes that is telling.

I see it as a win,win.

You're going on about some sort of change happening today in politics but you don't care about down ballot races?

I see it as a win,win.

You're going on about some sort of change happening today in politics but you don't care about down ballot races?

Why do progressives always play stupid?
Who are the front runners for the republicans and do you see them as establishment politicians?

You mean to tell me you dont know?

Can't bring yourself to articulate it?

Surely it is simple enough to fit on a bumper sticker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back