My good job Boo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given your meme comes from Occupy Democrats reveals much about you.

I am a Democrat now I've despised Republicans ever since I was one and voted for the moron bush in 2000 ..The worst vote of my life...now people like you show me I made no error

And Obama's decision to throw away thousands of high paying union jobs by banning the Keystone pipeline? Obama's desire to allow millions of illegals to stay here driving down wages? Obama allowing more to flood into the country each and every day? The thousands of coal industry jobs being destroyed by Obama? We know, but but but..but...BOOOOOSH!

"Thousands"?

Show me a study claiming any such thing...the number of permanent jobs resulting was paltry...

With respect to jobs

Net private sector job gains

Scrub - 8 yrs......500,000

Obama 6.87 yrs.......10,000,000

(Source: BLS PAYEMS)

Go bitch to the Democratic party unions who complained bitterly about losing the thousands of union construction jobs.

I am a Democrat now I've despised Republicans ever since I was one and voted for the moron bush in 2000 ..The worst vote of my life...now people like you show me I made no error

And Obama's decision to throw away thousands of high paying union jobs by banning the Keystone pipeline? Obama's desire to allow millions of illegals to stay here driving down wages? Obama allowing more to flood into the country each and every day? The thousands of coal industry jobs being destroyed by Obama? We know, but but but..but...BOOOOOSH!

Oh....and net illegal immigration is negative since the start of 2009...

Translation, you can't explain Obama and Dem's pushing to allow millions of illegals to stay here and drive down wages of the poor and middle class, got it.

"Thousands"?

Show me a study claiming any such thing...the number of permanent jobs resulting was paltry...

With respect to jobs

Net private sector job gains

Scrub - 8 yrs......500,000

Obama 6.87 yrs.......10,000,000

(Source: BLS PAYEMS)

Go bitch to the Democratic party unions who complained bitterly about losing the thousands of union construction jobs.

OK......so you've got bupkis....

Oh....and net illegal immigration is negative since the start of 2009...

Translation, you can't explain Obama and Dem's pushing to allow millions of illegals to stay here and drive down wages of the poor and middle class, got it.

A) the people covered under the action have lived here for at least 5 years...

B) If they had intentions of working, they would be doing so already

C) What drives down Wages is an imbalance between the SUPPLY of labor (as defined by net new entrants into the labor force) and the number of net new jobs.....over the past 5 years job gains have outpaced labor force growth a factor greater than 2.5..

Pasting a meme without original commentary does not meet the standards to start a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back