My Governor Vetos Pot Oil In Idaho

Good for that governor recognizing the phony argument used to promote inevitable recreational use of a dangerous substance.
Pot heads and pot addicts will disingenuously disagree but that's because they're addicts and dishonest.

Perfect right wing logic. It's better to let a child and his family suffer a horrendous life with little or no chance of him being able to enjoy being normal and productive just so you can make it a little harder for a stoner to get high. Your compassion is overwhelming.
Totally backwards you disingenuous sloth. The only reason your ilk act like you care about the legality of any drug that could be beneficial to anyone is because you want to use that as justification to feed your own addiction or hedonism.

Like most things that right wingers know to be undoubtedly true, that is just wrong. The medical marijuana produced and used for specifically for medical purposes is very low in the constituent that makes you high. Of course there are, and will always be people who game this or any other system, but there needs to be allowances made for the legitimate use of a medicine that works when others don't.

Good for that governor recognizing the phony argument used to promote inevitable recreational use of a dangerous substance.
Pot heads and pot addicts will disingenuously disagree but that's because they're addicts and dishonest.

Perfect right wing logic. It's better to let a child and his family suffer a horrendous life with little or no chance of him being able to enjoy being normal and productive just so you can make it a little harder for a stoner to get high. Your compassion is overwhelming.
Totally backwards you disingenuous sloth. The only reason your ilk act like you care about the legality of any drug that could be beneficial to anyone is because you want to use that as justification to feed your own addiction or hedonism.

Like most things that right wingers know to be undoubtedly true, that is just wrong. The medical marijuana produced and used for specifically for medical purposes is very low in the constituent that makes you high. Of course there are, and will always be people who game this or any other system, but there needs to be allowances made for the legitimate use of a medicine that works when others don't.

Yet in California, where medical marijuana was passed, people went straight to smoking it. Shockingly enough, you potheads were never really interested in the medicinal value of cannabis after all.

Yet in California, where medical marijuana was passed, people went straight to smoking it. Shockingly enough, you potheads were never really interested in the medicinal value of cannabis after all.

Oddly enough, I've never been to California, and I haven't smoked pot in 35 or 40 years, but don't let that effect your little story.

Oddly enough, I've never been to California, and I haven't smoked pot in 35 or 40 years, but don't let that effect your little story.

Funny how every pothead I run across says they don't smoke pot, yet they exhibit a peculiar affinity for the pro pot movement, an investment to legalize pot that makes little sense coming from those who claim it means nothing to them. I'll add you to the list of potheads who don't think they're potheads.

Oil means jobs. Oil dollars pay more than $15 per hour. Maybe the Hollywood elite promised the governor a guest shot on the next reality show.

You are a fucking idiot.
You supply no analysis and you call me the idiot?

I'm no right winger and you didn't address my post.

Funny how every pothead I run across says they don't smoke pot, yet they exhibit a peculiar affinity for the pro pot movement, an investment to legalize pot that makes little sense coming from those who claim it means nothing to them. I'll add you to the list of potheads who don't think they're potheads.

I'll confuse you a little more. I'm not a woman, but I support their equal pay. I'm not black, but I recognize the hurdles that most of them have to face regularly. I'm not gay but I support equal rights for them. I'm not a child with epilepsy, but I want them to have the medicine to make their life better. You don't understand any of that, which is why you are one of hose hateful right wingers.

I'll confuse you a little more. I'm not a woman, but I support their equal pay. I'm not black, but I recognize the hurdles that most of them have to face regularly. I'm not gay but I support equal rights for them. I'm not a child with epilepsy, but I want them to have the medicine to make their life better. You don't understand any of that, which is why you are one of hose hateful right wingers.
tumblr_n22e1h1X6B1tu1beso1_1280.jpg

I usually see no need in addressing insults from hateful right wingers, but if it is so important to you then FUCK YOU.

You are very confused. Women have equal pay now and have for many decades now. You must live in a bubble. Gays have equal rights, no one is throwing them in prison for sodomy anymore. No special interest group has the right to redefine marriage for the state though. These are obviously issues out of your reach.

I usually see no need in addressing insults from hateful right wingers, but if it is so important to you then FUCK YOU.

Angry clown?

images

You are very confused. Women have equal pay now and have for many decades now. You must live in a bubble. Gays have equal rights, no one is throwing them in prison for sodomy anymore. No special interest group has the right to redefine marriage for the state though. These are obviously issues out of your reach.

So why is the right wing working so hard against each and every thing mentioned?

So why is the right wing working so hard against each and every thing mentioned?
They aren't. I just looks that way from your padded cell.

I knew there was a reason I voted for him. Twice.

Boise Meridian Nampa Caldwell news by Idaho Statesman

His reasons? It's against federal law. It doesn't explore alternatives. It doesn't address possible criminal use.

Thank you Governor Otter for protecting Idaho when our legislature won't!

Governor Otter to St. Mikey, "Stay off my side. Don't want the religious reich publicly supporting me."
Since I didn't make any religious arguments, I assume you have nothing.

Idaho. What an insignificant place. I drove through there this one time and it was exactly as boring, lifeless and plain as I had imagined.

Idaho is a beautiful state if you love the outdoors.
I can see though why you wouldn't care for it though, since it doesn't have tattoo parlors, pot shops, massage parlors, sex clubs, or transsexual clothing shops on every street corner.
I agree. Idaho is an outdoorman's paradise. Screw the haters.

Idaho. What an insignificant place. I drove through there this one time and it was exactly as boring, lifeless and plain as I had imagined.

Idaho is a beautiful state if you love the outdoors.
I can see though why you wouldn't care for it though, since it doesn't have tattoo parlors, pot shops, massage parlors, sex clubs, or transsexual clothing shops on every street corner.

I bet she was in IOWA.

Forum List

Back