My life is lonely and very boring.

I do wind therapy....... No, I'm not talking about what happens after eating too much fiber though that has it's benefits also.......

cornering-riding.gif

The only problem with it is during the hot desert summers we have..........

ghost-rider.gif
Not into walking -- I weigh 157 kg.
What do you drink all day ??

Do you like Zelda games

I am sorry, I am from the computer generation -- age 53. I used to play Spider Solitaire on a computer a lot. Now I play Runescape.
I'm not sure what you mean but there are a lot of interactive games that are played by players from all over the country/world. So you can chat with the other players while you're playing.

Think of it like U.S. Message Board but with more polite people and instead of posting to communicate, you communicate in real time via a chat application while playing the game(s).

I'm not sure what you mean but there are a lot of interactive games that are played by players from all over the country/world. So you can chat with the other players while you're playing.

Think of it like U.S. Message Board but with more polite people and instead of posting to communicate, you communicate in real time via a chat application while playing the game(s).
Thank you. I played checkers like that in real time in 1998 -- 1999.

At nearly 350lbs, unless you’re a giant, or roid monkey; you’re quite unhealthy. And that goes for one’s psyche as well. Which might be why you feel lonely, and bored. The only excuse for being bored is being a boring person. Try setting some meaningful goals. And that not getting to the next level of your favorite video game. Go to a gym and walk, meet new people. Try changing your diet. This can give you a new skill to try at home, and helps get rid of your boredom, and builds a new skill set at the same time. Your “symptoms” sound like a person who suffers from depression but doesn’t want to admit it to themselves.
If you are suffering from depression, you need to learn to be happy alone first. Just adding people won’t change that. A person can be lonely in a crowd. It’s a mindset. Work on your physical health, and your mental health will improve as well…

I am Conservadox Jew.
Then you will happily note, none of the recommend outdoor activities conflict with Conservative and Modern wing American Jewry tenets or practices. Fresh air, exercise and learning new strengths and skills will do you good.

Forum List

Back