‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

He should be put on a list and monitored to ensure he isnt going to drive a car into innocent people.

Rest assured the White Supremacists are watched liked no one else.

He's already on a list, and monitored.

Why would you say that? It is so obviously false.

I thought it was common knowledge.
If they weren't before, they soon will be as all potentially dangerous radical groups. Yes, AntiFa and BLM too.

Michael Chertoff recently published an article about how to beef up Homeland Security against domestic terrorists.
Three homeland security lessons from Charlottesville

Please, let's end this exchange. You're convinced that your 'opinions' are the only truth in life.

And, I disagree. I think you're full of shit.

Neither of us will change our views.

So, goodbye. You lose, again.

i think that everytime I point out that you are ridiculing me for thinking that ruining a man's life will piss him off,

that I win.
I thought I asked you to go away.

What can't you understand in that simple request?

IMO, I think that ruining a man's life will piss him off and make him bitter.

IMO, that is not a path to reducing hatred, and violence.

Which is what I want.

Just saying.
Agreed, but I think most Nazis, White Supremacists, anarchists and other extremists are already bitter.

IMHO, employers and business owners should have a right to determine who they employ and who they have as customers.

A 21 year old kid is a drama queen.

Ruin his life and check back in ten years, then you will see bitter.
Any kid who is on that path, just like the ones on the AntiFa path, are going down a road of hurt. He won't change until he has to change. If he's as doomed as you say, then maybe being in jail with the Aryan Brotherhood will give him some solace.

i think that everytime I point out that you are ridiculing me for thinking that ruining a man's life will piss him off,

that I win.

Which is what I want.

Just saying.
Agreed, but I think most Nazis, White Supremacists, anarchists and other extremists are already bitter.

IMHO, employers and business owners should have a right to determine who they employ and who they have as customers.

Any kid who is on that path, just like the ones on the AntiFa path, are going down a road of hurt. He won't change until he has to change. If he's as doomed as you say, then maybe being in jail with the Aryan Brotherhood will give him some solace.

I've never seen any data to support the idea that a 21 year old "on that path" "won't change".

Which is what I want.

Just saying.

I've never seen any data to support the idea that a 21 year old "on that path" "won't change".
Did you get into massive political street fights and protests as a 21 year old?

If he was being watched why was he allowed to attack innocent people ?

1. You are confusing the young man in the OP with the driver. The man in question attacked no one.

2. You also seem confused about the way watching works. Watching someone doesn't stop them from doing anything, unless there are ample warning signs. Driving a car to a rally is hardly a warning sign.

Which is what I want.

Just saying.

Did you get into massive political street fights and protests as a 21 year old?

One data point? Not very convincing.

1. You are confusing the young man in the OP with the driver. The man in question attacked no one.

2. You also seem confused about the way watching works. Watching someone doesn't stop them from doing anything, unless there are ample warning signs. Driving a car to a rally is hardly a warning sign.
These groups are well known to the authorities. Where is the problem ?

Protesting the destruction of American History is now a crime?

Who's destroying American history? We're only destroying your whitewashing of history, your revisionist history where the empire of race-based-slavery is defined as the good guys.

You've got private slaver safespaces in various places. Build your white supremacist monuments there. Charge admission, if you'd like.
Must be why polls done by the BBC show Americans are not on board with your destruction of history. Keep it up...it's not helping your cause.

Which is what I want.

Just saying.

Were you willing to say that about folks at Gitmo?

These groups are well known to the authorities. Where is the problem ?

Because it is hard to tell intent from watching someone from a distance.

Even if you have someone in the room, they might still not be included in any plot.

AND there might not BE a plot. There might be ONE guy deciding to do something, never speaking out loud about it, not doing anything really noteworthy,

like driving a car to a rally. Is some FBI guy going to get an arrest warrant based on that?

Which is what I want.

Just saying.

If all they did before they were arrested was walk and say some stuff, yes.

Many on the Right were against having some of them imprisoned in the US.

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

If your desire is to radicalize him.

So what do you suggest society do with white supremacist roaches like this young man?

Do you believe the message he was spreading?

Democrats elect them to office for over 50 years.

Attachments

• Robert Byrd.jpg
    Robert Byrd.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10

There is the whole POW vs Bandit issue. That seems very much off topic.

What will happen?

The individuals they want to punish will join the welfare society while some will become part of the Prison system that will train them to become domestic terrorists...

More riots, more bloodshed, leading to more radicalized people on both sides, an every increasing cycle of violence and retribution.

Nope. Doesn't have to be that way. He can get a grip and leave his hatred and bigotry behind. It is never too late.

So, a year from now, this guy applies for a job, would you hire him? Would you boycott the place that does?
I wouldn't hire him. I also wouldn't hire a BLM supporter.

I'd let him go on his way and hope he learns from his mistakes. And that one day he learns that our decisions and actions have consequences. No one owe us a living, or anything else.

GOt it, no jobs for him, from now on. like I thought.

That will certainly teach him that actions have consequences. And that society is his enemy.

What does he do next?

If you're afraid of a craven little racist idiot (like you're afraid of inner city children and competition) that's your weakness, not society's burden.

Good, stupid kid should have known better than to march with Nazis.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.
I think what people are so upset about is that he was marching with, chanting with, and showing support for, two of the most hateful and vile of all domestic TERRORIST groups: the KKK and Nazis. And he traveled a long 500 miles to do it. This was not a 'casual' drive across town.

The Nazis of Germany in the 30' started as a very tiny group, too. And they were ignored. The rest is history. America cannot afford to ignore these terrorist crackpots. They have to be exposed in the clear light of day and, yes, identified for what they are.

The neo-Nazis have been around for decades, and ignoring them has worked quite well. The far left want the KKK and Nazis to have a resurgence, which is why the media is giving them all this air time. The media would love a resurgent KKK so they can recruit more "Antifa" thugs.
Of course they do a marginalized KKK nullifies their false narrative of "racism...racism everywhere".

There is the whole POW vs Bandit issue. That seems very much off topic.
Nope, the difference is between Nazi and Taliban .. equally disgusting.

More riots, more bloodshed, leading to more radicalized people on both sides, an every increasing cycle of violence and retribution.

Nope. Doesn't have to be that way. He can get a grip and leave his hatred and bigotry behind. It is never too late.

So, a year from now, this guy applies for a job, would you hire him? Would you boycott the place that does?
I wouldn't hire him. I also wouldn't hire a BLM supporter.

I'd let him go on his way and hope he learns from his mistakes. And that one day he learns that our decisions and actions have consequences. No one owe us a living, or anything else.

GOt it, no jobs for him, from now on. like I thought.

That will certainly teach him that actions have consequences. And that society is his enemy.

What does he do next?

If you're afraid of a craven little racist idiot (like you're afraid of inner city children and competition) that's your weakness, not society's burden.

Tell that to her.

upload_2017-8-18_18-45-35.jpeg

Not really.

He's young and stupid. Odds are, give him a job, and a family and he would drop out of such nonsense in a few years.

NOw? That is less likely.

Excellent move. If you want a bloody violent future.

You are right! He is now certain to become a lifelong white supremacist and we can blame libs for it. Perfectly stated.

Standard strawman taken to an absurd absolute.

Perfect indicator for a lefty that is being dishonest to hide the fact that there is no reasonable way for him to disagree with the conservative who is painfully and obviously right.

DO you want him to become a more angry and bitter nazi?

What is your goal in this?

What will happen?

The individuals they want to punish will join the welfare society while some will become part of the Prison system that will train them to become domestic terrorists...

Hasn't worked for the left and their pet projects Antifa,BLM and ISIS.

Forum List

Back