‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

Good, stupid kid should have known better than to march with Nazis.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>
Do you think you can change how people really feel? Maybe you can bully most into silence, but they still vote. And now they're angry and bitter the Fascists (you) destroyed their lives for exercising their right to free speech.

This will soon happen to YOU (antifa supporters). I will see to it
You bring up an interesting point. People are telling us that those Alt-Right protestors were a small group, not representative of the nation as a whole....and now you tell us we should be wary because they vote. Ok, so if they are a very small group, why would their votes worry us?

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.
I think what people are so upset about is that he was marching with, chanting with, and showing support for, two of the most hateful and vile of all domestic TERRORIST groups: the KKK and Nazis. And he traveled a long 500 miles to do it. This was not a 'casual' drive across town.

The Nazis of Germany in the 30' started as a very tiny group, too. And they were ignored. The rest is history. America cannot afford to ignore these terrorist crackpots. They have to be exposed in the clear light of day and, yes, identified for what they are.

The neo-Nazis have been around for decades, and ignoring them has worked quite well. The far left want the KKK and Nazis to have a resurgence, which is why the media is giving them all this air time. The media would love a resurgent KKK so they can recruit more "Antifa" thugs.
You cannot possibly "know" what the media or the far left "want".

You're just making shit up as you go.

And the idea of "ignoring" the Nazis is pure bullshit. Ignoring them didn't work out too well for Germany. And the American version of the Nazis is just as sick, hateful, and dangerous as the AHs who supported Hitler.

<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.
I think what people are so upset about is that he was marching with, chanting with, and showing support for, two of the most hateful and vile of all domestic TERRORIST groups: the KKK and Nazis. And he traveled a long 500 miles to do it. This was not a 'casual' drive across town.

The Nazis of Germany in the 30' started as a very tiny group, too. And they were ignored. The rest is history. America cannot afford to ignore these terrorist crackpots. They have to be exposed in the clear light of day and, yes, identified for what they are.

The neo-Nazis have been around for decades, and ignoring them has worked quite well. The far left want the KKK and Nazis to have a resurgence, which is why the media is giving them all this air time. The media would love a resurgent KKK so they can recruit more "Antifa" thugs.
The media and obama's ppl are actively recruiting them. This is why they groom the mentally ill. They engage these sad lunatics, and then train them and send them out to create chaos in every way imaginable.

I read a fb post from someone who went to the crowd source site and he said they told him they paid $25/hour would pay you for 24 hours a day, you check in with a card or something every five hours with a lead and they said they had work lined up for YEARS for as many people as they could get.
Oh well....a fb post! :rofl:

He should be put on a list and monitored to ensure he isnt going to drive a car into innocent people.

<more>

And the idea of "ignoring" the Nazis is pure bullshit. Ignoring them didn't work out too well for Germany. And the American version of the Nazis is just a sick, hateful, and dangerous as the AHs who supported Hitler.

Germans didn't ignore Nazis you idiot, they empowered them.

Just like the left is empowering globalists now.

<more>

The media and obama's ppl are actively recruiting them. This is why they groom the mentally ill. They engage these sad lunatics, and then train them and send them out to create chaos in every way imaginable.

I read a fb post from someone who went to the crowd source site and he said they told him they paid $25/hour would pay you for 24 hours a day, you check in with a card or something every five hours with a lead and they said they had work lined up for YEARS for as many people as they could get.
"This is why they groom the mentally ill. They engage these sad lunatics, and then train them and send them out to create chaos in every way imaginable."

That's a perfect description of the trump administration.

<more>

Thanks for this. It has shaken me to the core and really made me re-evaluate my beliefs.

<more>

And the idea of "ignoring" the Nazis is pure bullshit. Ignoring them didn't work out too well for Germany. And the American version of the Nazis is just a sick, hateful, and dangerous as the AHs who supported Hitler.

When Hitler first began to gather his supporters they were no threat to the government. Those in power ignored them, thinking they would never be a threat. It was a long time before the Nazis became anything like the powerful force we now remember. You think they just bloomed full grown, you stupid asshole?

<more>

And the idea of "ignoring" the Nazis is pure bullshit. Ignoring them didn't work out too well for Germany. And the American version of the Nazis is just as sick, hateful, and dangerous as the AHs who supported Hitler.
Let us remember the words of Fritz Gerlich: "The worst thing we can do, the absolute worst, is to do nothing." If you don't know who he is, google him.

<more>

Thanks for this. It has shaken me to the core and really made me re-evaluate my beliefs.
Nothing will ever cause you to re-evaluate your beliefs. You're too full of yourself for that. Growth is beyond you. Admit it.

Or is it just something everyone else sees?

If you "out" people for opposing Nazis
For opposing a guy's RIGHT of free speech.

The point you miss is antifa is engaging in VIOLENCE wherever they go. You think America is on your side, but they are not.

I will do my part to expose you fascist for who you are. You will soon find yourselves in the same position as this fellow. Live by the sword, die by the sword. By whatever judgement you judge, YOU shall be judged.
Ironic post...."expose you fascist for who you are"....very Ironic.

When Hitler first began to gather his supporters they were no threat to the government. Those in power ignored them, thinking they would never be a threat. It was a long time before the Nazis became anything like the powerful force we now remember. You think they just bloomed full grown, you stupid asshole?

So they were ignored at first, and then eventually got noticed and empowered by the Germans. Meaning they were powerless as long as they were ignored.

By the way, what's your master plan for eliminating the KKK?

Not really.

He's young and stupid. Odds are, give him a job, and a family and he would drop out of such nonsense in a few years.

NOw? That is less likely.

Excellent move. If you want a bloody violent future.

You are right! He is now certain to become a lifelong white supremacist and we can blame libs for it. Perfectly stated.

Standard strawman taken to an absurd absolute.

Perfect indicator for a lefty that is being dishonest to hide the fact that there is no reasonable way for him to disagree with the conservative who is painfully and obviously right.

DO you want him to become a more angry and bitter nazi?

What is your goal in this?

What will happen?

The individuals they want to punish will join the welfare society while some will become part of the Prison system that will train them to become domestic terrorists...

More riots, more bloodshed, leading to more radicalized people on both sides, an every increasing cycle of violence and retribution.

Nope. Doesn't have to be that way. He can get a grip and leave his hatred and bigotry behind. It is never too late.

So, a year from now, this guy applies for a job, would you hire him? Would you boycott the place that does?

Not really.

He's young and stupid. Odds are, give him a job, and a family and he would drop out of such nonsense in a few years.

NOw? That is less likely.

Excellent move. If you want a bloody violent future.

You are right! He is now certain to become a lifelong white supremacist and we can blame libs for it. Perfectly stated.

Perfect indicator for a lefty that is being dishonest to hide the fact that there is no reasonable way for him to disagree with the conservative who is painfully and obviously right.

That he learn the error of his ways and make better choices.

Simple.

That implies that he will be allowed to make better choices in the future.

Will he? Or will people like you make sure that none of his future choices matter?

People like me? What's wrong with you? I'd give him a chance. He's a kid. He'd have a tough time of it, but if he sincerely wanted to stop being a hateful bigot, I'd be on his side.

Fair enough. The feeling I got from the other lefties in this thread was otherwise.

Walking around and shouting is hardly radicalized.

RUin his life, and let him steep in the bitterness and bile for ten years, then we will see radical.

Perfect plan, if you want more hate and bloodshed.

Me? I would prefer less.
You don't know the future.

And you don't know everything, period.

LOL!!!

I predict that ruing a man's life, like you lefties on this thread are gloating about doing, will make him more bitter and angry,

and I stand by that prediction.
So Self-Righteous, you are. Have you considered becoming a minister?

You can get a certificate, online, for about two bucks. That's more than all of the opinions you've stated today are worth, by 1.98.

Your use of ridicule to attempt to challenge my point is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

THus it is invalid, and you lose.

My point stands.

I predict that ruing a man's life, like you lefties on this thread are gloating about doing, will make him more bitter and angry,

and I stand by that prediction.
The point is... that YOU have no point. Just never-ending opinions, laced with a huge helping of good old Self-Righteous Indignation.

You cannot possibly know ANY of the things you continue to claim will happen in the future.

You're full of crap. Plain and simple.

And you are here attacking me for predicting that ruining a man's life will piss him off and make him bitter.

You are the one that is full of crap. Plain and simple.

So they were ignored at first, and then eventually got noticed and empowered by the Germans. Meaning they were powerless as long as they were ignored.

By the way, what's your master plan for eliminating the KKK?
I've made no claim that I have all the answers (or any answers). But I do have a lot of questions. And I've found that ignoring (hiding) from problems is never a good idea. Imo, it's foolish to believe the American Nazis and the KKK are anything but extremely dangerous domestic terrorist groups. Probably any thinking person who looks at the Klan's history would agree.

Would you rather we ignore them, and allow them to grow at their own pace? Wouldn't that be rather like hearing a burglar roaming around your house in the middle of the night, then choosing to remain in bed, hoping the criminal won't find you? Wouldn't it be better to grow some balls, pick up your gun, then seek out the intruder so you can blow his freeking head off? Cowardice and patience will not solve our Nazi and KKK problem.

What will happen?

The individuals they want to punish will join the welfare society while some will become part of the Prison system that will train them to become domestic terrorists...

More riots, more bloodshed, leading to more radicalized people on both sides, an every increasing cycle of violence and retribution.

Nope. Doesn't have to be that way. He can get a grip and leave his hatred and bigotry behind. It is never too late.

So, a year from now, this guy applies for a job, would you hire him? Would you boycott the place that does?
It depends. I'd interview him. Find out if he's still a nutbag bigot. If not, no problem.

I'll tell you this, if he gets pissed and storms out of the interview when I ask him if he's a white supremacist, I'll probably pass.

Protesting the destruction of American History is now a crime?

Who's destroying American history? We're only destroying your whitewashing of history, your revisionist history where the empire of race-based-slavery is defined as the good guys.

You've got private slaver safespaces in various places. Build your white supremacist monuments there. Charge admission, if you'd like.
It's about time the whole "Lost Cause" fantasy got shot down.

<more>

...er.

If you observe someone's actions, you can often learn shit about what they want.

Just another radical concept to freak you out with, cra cra.

Forum List

Back