‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

If your desire is to radicalize him.

I think he did that.

Walking around and shouting is hardly radicalized.

RUin his life, and let him steep in the bitterness and bile for ten years, then we will see radical.

Perfect plan, if you want more hate and bloodshed.

Me? I would prefer less.
You don't know the future.

And you don't know everything, period.

LOL!!!

I predict that ruing a man's life, like you lefties on this thread are gloating about doing, will make him more bitter and angry,

and I stand by that prediction.

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family, perfect.

Yeah, sure. Blame everyone else for "ruining" his life. It had absolutely nothing with the choices HE made.

And, from the article:

Other white supremacist marchers from Saturday’s deadly melee have made similar claims, like Washington State University College Republicans president James Allsup, who said, “They have no proof that I’m a racist” when confronted with photos of himself at the white supremacist rally.
==

Let's see, he travels 500 miles to hang out with, and supports the KKK and Nazis. He marches with them and is shown in the photos yelling and is obviously into the spirit of the thing. But, he's not a racist, dammit.

Sure...sure... whatever you say...

My point was not about blame but about results.

Nothing you said addresses that.

What is your goal with this shit?
My poijnt is that you are posting ONLY your opinion. You don't know, and can't know what will happen to this clown in the future.

Yet you have the nerve to lecture those of us who disagree with you as if you have some insight into the eternal questions of Life, the Universe and, Everything. In a word, your Futurecasts, are a steaming crock of shit.

I asked you what your goal was with this shit.

You did not answer me.

YOur doubt that ruining a man's life will piss him off, is noted and laughed at.

If you choose to march alongside people who are wearing swastikas, give the Nazi salute and chant racist and anti semitic chants, then chances are you're a white supremacist.

Lol, no, not true at all.

You libs send in Nazis in almost any conservative gathering and have been since the Tea PArty formed.

No one buys that horse shit.

Find me the Nazi flags in this video. Plenty of Confederate flags held by protesters (conservatives) and plenty of communist red flags carried by leftists, but I didnt see any Nazi flags in it.

Last edited:
I asked you what your goal was with this shit.
You did not answer me.
YOur doubt that ruining a man's life will piss him off, is noted and laughed at.
The left is digging their own graves and they have no clue about it at all.

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif

What will you tolerate in this country?

Also will you support my right to fire any BLM members?

BLM isn't founded on black supremacy. Nazis are founded in hate and racism.

Now if a BLM was caught chanting hateful chants, then an employer has the right and should fire them.

So you are claiming members of the BLM have not done anything illegal or chanting hate?

Also when did free speech become illegal?

Who are you to determine what is legal or illegal when it come to speech?

I made no such claim. BLM in itself isn't a violent or hateful organization. Now with any group of people you're going to have bad apples. So I'm not going to say all BLM members have been angels. But white supremacy and Nazism itself is hateful. That's the difference.

Like I said before, just because something is legal doesn't mean it is moral correct. White supremacist may have the legal right to spread their hate but it doesn't mean employers have to hire them or put up with it. Most employers have a code of ethics that each employee must abide by. White supremacist would be against most employer's code of ethics.

Who made you judge, jury and executioner?

If you choose to march alongside people who are wearing swastikas, give the Nazi salute and chant racist and anti semitic chants, then chances are you're a white supremacist.

You libs send in Nazis in almost any conservative gathering and have been since the Tea PArty formed.

Find me the Nazi flags in this video. Plenty of Confederate flags held by protesters (conservatives) and plenty of communist red flags carried by leftists, but I didnt see any Nazi flags in it.

I didn't say anything about Nazi flags. I said Nazi salutes and wearing swastikas. You can google it yourself and there are tons of videos of white supremacist showing out in Charlottesville with their Nazi salutes.

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif

Now if a BLM was caught chanting hateful chants, then an employer has the right and should fire them.

So you are claiming members of the BLM have not done anything illegal or chanting hate?

I made no such claim. BLM in itself isn't a violent or hateful organization. Now with any group of people you're going to have bad apples. So I'm not going to say all BLM members have been angels. But white supremacy and Nazism itself is hateful. That's the difference.

Like I said before, just because something is legal doesn't mean it is moral correct. White supremacist may have the legal right to spread their hate but it doesn't mean employers have to hire them or put up with it. Most employers have a code of ethics that each employee must abide by. White supremacist would be against most employer's code of ethics.

Is this not an Internet discussion forum where people express their views? No judge and jury required.

I didn't say anything about Nazi flags. I said Nazi salutes and wearing swastikas. You can google it yourself and there are tons of videos of white supremacist showing out in Charlottesville with their Nazi salutes.

So what?

Is it illegal!?!

So what?

Is it illegal!?!

I've said twice in this thread before, just because soemthing is legal doesn't mean its morally correct.

White supremacist have the right to spread their hate but they're morally corrupt and society isn't obligated to tolerate them.

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

I think he did that.

RUin his life, and let him steep in the bitterness and bile for ten years, then we will see radical.

Me? I would prefer less.

LOL!!!

I predict that ruing a man's life, like you lefties on this thread are gloating about doing, will make him more bitter and angry,

So Self-Righteous, you are. Have you considered becoming a minister?

You can get a certificate, online, for about two bucks. That's more than all of the opinions you've stated today are worth, by 1.98.

Is this not an Internet discussion forum where people express their views? No judge and jury required.

Well you are judging someone you know a damn thing about. I have hired criminals and got more out of them than those like you.

What the guy did was on his private time and not illegal. In fact the salute is not illegal or being a Nazi...

I know you would love it where it is but remember you will be the one that will be crying when you become the oppressed one.

Also now as a taxpayer you have to support those racists you hate by paying for the individual welfare...

So what?

Is it illegal!?!

I've said twice in this thread before, just because soemthing is legal doesn't mean its morally correct.

White supremacist have the right to spread their hate but they're morally corrupt and society isn't obligated to tolerate them.

Then enjoy your taxes supporting them on welfare or through our prison system.

You want to make words illegal and punish all those you disagree with, so enjoy paying for their welfare...

So what?

Is it illegal!?!

Do you support the use of violence, with the police ordered to stand down, to suppress the white supremacists, especially in light of how it went in charlottesville?

Well you are judging someone you know a damn thing about. I have hired criminals and got more out of them than those like you.

What the guy did was on his private time and not illegal. In fact the salute is not illegal or being a Nazi...

I know you would love it where it is but remember you will be the one that will be crying when you become the oppressed one.

Also now as a taxpayer you have to support those racists you hate by paying for the individual welfare...

So basically I shouldn't judge someone who's a white supremacist?

Giving the Nazi salute isn't being a Nazi? You cannot be serious.

perfect.

I think he did that.

Me? I would prefer less.

LOL!!!

So Self-Righteous, you are. Have you considered becoming a minister?

You can get a certificate, online, for about two bucks. That's more than all of the opinions you've stated today are worth, by 1.98.

Your use of ridicule to attempt to challenge my point is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

THus it is invalid, and you lose.

My point stands.

So what?

Is it illegal!?!

Do you support the use of violence, with the police ordered to stand down, to suppress the white supremacists, especially in light of how it went in charlottesville?

No I don't. But nice deflection.

So what?

Is it illegal!?!

No I don't. But nice deflection.

It was not a deflection, it was a clarifying question.

And that is what this issue is about.

No one supports the nazis in this, the question, do we adopt fascist and/or marxist tactics in resisting them.

So basically I shouldn't judge someone who's a white supremacist?

Giving the Nazi salute isn't being a Nazi? You cannot be serious.

Who gives a damn what they do?

Are they doing it to you and if they did fuck'em!

What you and your kind are doing is just setting yourself up because if you can fire someone for being a Nazi then I can fire any BLM member if their March turn violent no matter if the member is guilty or not...

Then enjoy paying for their welfare...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back