‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

If your desire is to radicalize him.
He radicalized himself.

Not really.

He's young and stupid. Odds are, give him a job, and a family and he would drop out of such nonsense in a few years.

NOw? That is less likely.

Excellent move. If you want a bloody violent future.

You are right! He is now certain to become a lifelong white supremacist and we can blame libs for it. Perfectly stated.

Yes, ruin his life, exile him form society, make sure he will never work again, cut him off from friends and family,

perfect.

So what do you suggest society do with white supremacist roaches like this young man?

Did he break the law ?

No.

Then society has no claim upon him.

What say he find out who the homos are that live in his area and out them to the anti gay group ?

That's a load of nonsense. Just because something isn't against the law, doesn't mean it is not morally wrong. Many employers have moral and ethical policies. Being a white supremacist would be against most employers policy. Especially if you work in retail. Its not good for business having a white supremacist working for you.

I am afraid your argument is what is nonsense.

First: What qualifies ? You'd need a test of some kind.

Second: It is the equivalent to the thought police.

Third: That is what many say about having gays work for you. Don't work there either.

Pigs in a blanket Fry em' like bacon.
Dead Cops, when do we want em' NOW.
Death to America. Jews are pigs and Apes.

Silence BLM ..... or ..........the Alt-Muzzlims?

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif

What will you tolerate in this country?

Also will you support my right to fire any BLM members?

BLM isn't founded on black supremacy. Nazis are founded in hate and racism.

Now if a BLM was caught chanting hateful chants, then an employer has the right and should fire them.

Chanting at work or on their own time ?

Only the thought police would expect an employer to fire someone for something they chose to do on their own time.

perfect.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

He's young and stupid. Odds are, give him a job, and a family and he would drop out of such nonsense in a few years.

You are right! He is now certain to become a lifelong white supremacist and we can blame libs for it. Perfectly stated.

Standard strawman taken to an absurd absolute.

Perfect indicator for a lefty that is being dishonest to hide the fact that there is no reasonable way for him to disagree with the conservative who is painfully and obviously right.

DO you want him to become a more angry and bitter nazi?

What is your goal in this?

Let this be a lesson to all the other Nazis in training that white supremacy will not be tolerated in this country.
O97G1.gif

Now if a BLM was caught chanting hateful chants, then an employer has the right and should fire them.

Only the thought police would expect an employer to fire someone for something they chose to do on their own time.

If someone is caught on camera chanting nonsense about Jews and doing the Nazi salute, an employer has every right to fire them. Doing something in your own home is different than going to a rally where there are literally hundreds of cameras around.

perfect.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

Perfect indicator for a lefty that is being dishonest to hide the fact that there is no reasonable way for him to disagree with the conservative who is painfully and obviously right.

What will happen?

The individuals they want to punish will join the welfare society while some will become part of the Prison system that will train them to become domestic terrorists...

perfect.

So what do you suggest society do with white supremacist roaches like this young man?

Did he break the law ?

No.

Then society has no claim upon him.

What say he find out who the homos are that live in his area and out them to the anti gay group ?

That's a load of nonsense. Just because something isn't against the law, doesn't mean it is not morally wrong. Many employers have moral and ethical policies. Being a white supremacist would be against most employers policy. Especially if you work in retail. Its not good for business having a white supremacist working for you.

I am afraid your argument is what is nonsense.

First: What qualifies ? You'd need a test of some kind.

Second: It is the equivalent to the thought police.

Third: That is what many say about having gays work for you. Don't work there either.

Wearing swastikas, chanting racial slurs or associating with such people. That is what makes you a white supremacist.

perfect.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

That he learn the error of his ways and make better choices.

Simple.

O97G1.gif

If someone is caught on camera chanting nonsense about Jews and doing the Nazi salute, an employer has every right to fire them. Doing something in your own home is different than going to a rally where there are literally hundreds of cameras around.

Remember what you wrote because in Houston BLM will be protesting and any riots happen then I hope all those BLM members lose their jobs, well if they have one and are not part of the welfare state...

I've said twice in this thread before, just because soemthing is legal doesn't mean its morally correct.
White supremacist have the right to spread their hate but they're morally corrupt and society isn't obligated to tolerate them.
But there are different leels of toleration.

I tolerate communists, Nazis and KKK by not assaulting them on sight.

I do not think that there views are OK, for example any politician with ties to either group is dead to me. I would never vote for them knowing that.

But I do not believe that they should be attacked by Antifa, or have their applications to march rejected out of hand. They should have their march allowed in areas where no one would find it a provocation to violence.

perfect.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

What will happen?

The individuals they want to punish will join the welfare society while some will become part of the Prison system that will train them to become domestic terrorists...

More riots, more bloodshed, leading to more radicalized people on both sides, an every increasing cycle of violence and retribution.

Good, stupid kid should have known better than to march with Nazis.

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.
I think what people are so upset about is that he was marching with, chanting with, and showing support for, two of the most hateful and vile of all domestic TERRORIST groups: the KKK and Nazis. And he traveled a long 500 miles to do it. This was not a 'casual' drive across town.

The Nazis of Germany in the 30' started as a very tiny group, too. And they were ignored. The rest is history. America cannot afford to ignore these terrorist crackpots. They have to be exposed in the clear light of day and, yes, identified for what they are.

The neo-Nazis have been around for decades, and ignoring them has worked quite well. The far left want the KKK and Nazis to have a resurgence, which is why the media is giving them all this air time. The media would love a resurgent KKK so they can recruit more "Antifa" thugs.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

What will happen?

More riots, more bloodshed, leading to more radicalized people on both sides, an every increasing cycle of violence and retribution.

Nope. Doesn't have to be that way. He can get a grip and leave his hatred and bigotry behind. It is never too late.

perfect.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

Simple.

That implies that he will be allowed to make better choices in the future.

Will he? Or will people like you make sure that none of his future choices matter?

‘My life is over’: 21-year-old Charlottesville marcher whines over ‘outing’ by anti-fascist group

A 21-year-old Honeoye Falls, NY man was outed as a white supremacist after photos of him marching in Charlottesville, VA circulated online.

According to the Livingston County News, Jerrod Kuhn was filmed on Friday and Saturday last week by a BBC documentary crew as he carried a torch on the University of Virginia campus and chanted Nazi slogans and marched with the KKK and neo-Nazis the following day.
<more>
Honeoye Falls isn't too far from where I was raised.....lots of WWII vets and their kids live around there. Will NOT put up with that crap.

He radicalized himself.

Not really.

Simple.

That implies that he will be allowed to make better choices in the future.

Will he? Or will people like you make sure that none of his future choices matter?

People like me? What's wrong with you? I'd give him a chance. He's a kid. He'd have a tough time of it, but if he sincerely wanted to stop being a hateful bigot, I'd be on his side.

Does this mean re-runs of "The Jeffersons" must be taken off TV?

Jefferson reportedly used slave labor. Can't use a slave holders name. Tear down every street sign and HS named Jefferson too. Hurry up. Hey, Mark SuccerBerger imports slave labor right now? btw.

They just busted a sex trafficking ring here in Houston, so where is the worry about slavery in today time?

<more>

We may not like what he said while protesting, but all he did was peacefully protest, unless there is evidence he attacked someone.
I think what people are so upset about is that he was marching with, chanting with, and showing support for, two of the most hateful and vile of all domestic TERRORIST groups: the KKK and Nazis. And he traveled a long 500 miles to do it. This was not a 'casual' drive across town.

The Nazis of Germany in the 30' started as a very tiny group, too. And they were ignored. The rest is history. America cannot afford to ignore these terrorist crackpots. They have to be exposed in the clear light of day and, yes, identified for what they are.

The neo-Nazis have been around for decades, and ignoring them has worked quite well. The far left want the KKK and Nazis to have a resurgence, which is why the media is giving them all this air time. The media would love a resurgent KKK so they can recruit more "Antifa" thugs.
The media and obama's ppl are actively recruiting them. This is why they groom the mentally ill. They engage these sad lunatics, and then train them and send them out to create chaos in every way imaginable.

I read a fb post from someone who went to the crowd source site and he said they told him they paid $25/hour would pay you for 24 hours a day, you check in with a card or something every five hours with a lead and they said they had work lined up for YEARS for as many people as they could get.

I think he did that.

Walking around and shouting is hardly radicalized.

RUin his life, and let him steep in the bitterness and bile for ten years, then we will see radical.

Perfect plan, if you want more hate and bloodshed.

Me? I would prefer less.
You don't know the future.

And you don't know everything, period.

LOL!!!

I predict that ruing a man's life, like you lefties on this thread are gloating about doing, will make him more bitter and angry,

and I stand by that prediction.
So Self-Righteous, you are. Have you considered becoming a minister?

You can get a certificate, online, for about two bucks. That's more than all of the opinions you've stated today are worth, by 1.98.

Your use of ridicule to attempt to challenge my point is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

THus it is invalid, and you lose.

My point stands.

I predict that ruing a man's life, like you lefties on this thread are gloating about doing, will make him more bitter and angry,

and I stand by that prediction.
The point is... that YOU have no point. Just never-ending opinions, laced with a huge helping of good old Self-Righteous Indignation.

You cannot possibly know ANY of the things you continue to claim will happen in the future.

You're full of crap. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back