My New Favorite Commercial - Alaska Safety Dance

They're currently offering a BOGO (buy a ticket and get the second one for the fees and taxes)
"Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance" - Robert F. Kennedy
That would be better coming from a man who didn't have his daugher lobotomized against all judgment of decent and sound medical practice in order to make her more docile and submissive, and then institutionalized in a mental hospital for the rest of her life.

Besides that I'm banned as a terrorist from AlaskaAirlines. The workers went on strike, and they don't want personæ non gratæ such as myself on their property.
AlaskaAirlines and its labor union were heavy contributors to the failed transgender hate initiative.

That would be better coming from a man who didn't have his daugher lobotomized against all judgment of decent and sound medical practice in order to make her more docile and submissive, and then institutionalized in a mental hospital for the rest of her life.
You are confused. ... :cool:
It was his father Joseph P Kennedy Sr. that had his daughter lobotomized.

I saw that commercial as well, and thought it was pretty good. Incidentally, did you know that they had very little time to rehearse and get the moves down? They did a good job with that commercial.
It's a damned labor union at Alaska Airlines. They're calling the cops and screaming terrorism on conservatives, because “sex workers” are available, and their patrons comprise a large fraction of the clientele which the labor bosses don't want to risk alienating, because conservative people typically don't travel as often, unless they have made definite plans well in advance. You have to keep an itinerary with no sudden changes or they'll try to have you arrested just because they can.

I saw this one the other day. For two payments of 19.95 Federal Reserve Notes you can own your very own Trumpy Bear. Weirdest commercial I've seen in a long time.

Forum List

Back