My new message board is 100 percent anti Semitic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it...........for lack of a better word...........baffling, that so many people hate Jews.
But yet when you ask them WHY they hate Jews, all they come back with is "because their Jewish".

That is NOT a REASON. These idiots are nothing more than political sheep for the communist/marxist/libtard/BLM/etc... lunatic leaders out there. I've always wondered........if their "leaders" told them to go home and hang themselves...........would they?
Jews are disliked by many people of different nations, mostly because the Jews never assimilate to their culture. They are always “Jews first”, and they don’t convert to the local religion. They also can act in a racist manner and they exclude outsiders from their inner circles and businesses, which many people find off-putting. It’s funny when Jews discriminate against goy there isn’t any outrage, but if people don’t like the Jews well then they are “anti-Semites” and bigots.

It’s just proof that multiculturalism doesn’t work.

Because I said I supported T - they banned me lol
I was going to quit anyways

Wow are the British a bunch of leftist turds

That is funny on a movie appreciation board given the influence that Jews have in Hollywood.

ReinyDays well----there is. The croatians dislike the serbians and the croations and
serbians dislike the bosnians and the bosnians dislike jews and croatians and serbs

Yeah ... but Nazis really really hate Croats, Bosnians, Serbs, Poles, Ukrainians, Bessarbians and especially Russians ...

Only 6 million Jews died during the Holocaust ... and I thank those who survived for keeping this memory alive for the 10's of millions of Slavs who died as well ... no one talks about the Romanish, the Nazis got all of them ... a dead people tell no tales ...

Jews are disliked by many people of different nations, mostly because the Jews never assimilate to their culture. They are always “Jews first”, and they don’t convert to the local religion. They also can act in a racist manner and they exclude outsiders from their inner circles and businesses, which many people find off-putting. It’s funny when Jews discriminate against goy there isn’t any outrage, but if people don’t like the Jews well then they are “anti-Semites” and bigots.

Muslims also do not convert to other religions though they do welcome converts to their own. With some of them, it's "convert or die!"

Radical Muslims are sworn to kill all "infidels". Islam is the most intolerant theocracy (posing as a peaceful religion) on earth. The demand for Sharia Law to be followed anywhere in the USA is unconstitutional.

Muslims are inherently anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, anti-Hindu, anti-Buddhist, anti-Atheist, anti-anything but Islam.

Muslims also do not convert to other religions though they do welcome converts to their own. With some of them, it's "convert or die!"

Radical Muslims are sworn to kill all "infidels". Islam is the most intolerant theocracy (posing as a peaceful religion) on earth. The demand for Sharia Law to be followed anywhere in the USA is unconstitutional.

Muslims are inherently anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, anti-Hindu, anti-Buddhist, anti-Atheist, anti-anything but Islam.
Yea and Muslims will never assimilate either, which is why we should never import them. Especially since they are sympathetic to terrorists.

You won’t believe this !!
I joined a New board to discuss only movies

They have a tiny political section and I was shocked by the extreme Jewish and Israeli hate
Most of the members are British and European and extreme leftist

I am battling about 17 folks lol
Why is that? In the US we have to believe in natural rights.

Wow do the Europeans all favor the Arabs and hate the Jews
Let the Muslim conquest of Europe continue

I find it...........for lack of a better word...........baffling, that so many people hate Jews.
But yet when you ask them WHY they hate Jews, all they come back with is "because their Jewish".

That is NOT a REASON. These idiots are nothing more than political sheep for the communist/marxist/libtard/BLM/etc... lunatic leaders out there. I've always wondered........if their "leaders" told them to go home and hang themselves...........would they?

nope----read the NT and the koran.

You mean like how whites discriminate against blacks? That kind of discrimination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back