My New Years prediction..........Hillary Clinton will never be President

You're a little late..
late for what?
Your prediction, she made sure it was a no brainer the last time she tried...

Evidently A LOT of liberals didn't get the message.
Many voted for her simply because she is female.

Many didn't vote for her because she is a lying slug.
That was my assessment of her.

Call me psychic, but I predict that the Browns will not win a game this season.

You're a little late..
late for what?

Evidently A LOT of liberals didn't get the message...must have gotten lost in those 30,000 emails that were deleted.
I can't stand dat political ho, I lived in Arkanass when her and her boi were in the gov's mansion..
I was created in Arkansas.

You're a little late..
late for what?

Evidently A LOT of liberals didn't get the message...must have gotten lost in those 30,000 emails that were deleted.
I can't stand dat political ho, I lived in Arkanass when her and her boi were in the gov's mansion..
Is the plant still in use?

You're a little late..
late for what?

Dang, don't tell us your related to Hillary.

late for what?

She's a Yankee so no...

late for what?

I am her sister's cousins mail mans room mate.

late for what?

Is the plant still in use?
In a non creative fully functionless way.

that many mailmen?

that many mailmen?
I know, you prefer the femail men...

Like the picture in your avatar that you stole from an ad for an online dating website?
LOL and you have proof that you are an admiral.............................................

Grow up kid

I was a lot closer to being an admiral that you ever will get to that hot young thing!:D
I think you may have him there!
IF you get close enough to a navy seal you can see the fools who strangle Army rangers

Fortunately, I have been very close to both for the past 10 years. I could tell you more, but then I'd have to ...
LOL the military faker continues

Hillarys chances of winning in 2020 are about the same chances of Joe Biden getting a date with a very hot 19 year old babe

Like the picture in your avatar that you stole from an ad for an online dating website?
LOL and you have proof that you are an admiral.............................................

Grow up kid

I was a lot closer to being an admiral that you ever will get to that hot young thing!:D
So you admit to being a military phony.

No. I did 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. How about you?
I have a 457, Roth IRA's and my own stock portfolio, so don't brag too much about what the Navy didn't offer you or anyone else

Do you still peel potatoes and clean the toilets

You're a little late..
i give Hillary a 79% chance of being abducted/sent to Mars/forced to work as a call girl.She is a poor saleslady.No one on Mars will pay the standard 19.50hr for her erotic services. she gets fired, then sent to Uranus to work at some Dunkin Donuts

Forum List

Back