My New Years prediction..........Hillary Clinton will never be President

team 2020 2.jpg

She could be President........of her cell block.
Hillarys chances of winning in 2020 are about the same chances of Joe Biden getting a date with a very hot 19 year old babe

Like the picture in your avatar that you stole from an ad for an online dating website?
LOL and you have proof that you are an admiral.............................................

Grow up kid

Hillarys chances of winning in 2020 are about the same chances of Joe Biden getting a date with a very hot 19 year old babe

Like the picture in your avatar that you stole from an ad for an online dating website?
no, i actually googled Courtney(and her last name) images. I wonder if people know u can do that.

Last year we ate blacked eyed peas for New Years for good luck and the eye of Hurricane Irma passed to the east of us and we had minimal damage.

We are eating black eyed peas for New Years today in the hope that will bring us the good luck of Crooked Hillary going to jail.

Last year we ate blacked eyed peas for New Years for good luck and the eye of Hurricane Irma passed to the east of us and we had minimal damage.

We are eating black eyed peas for New Years today in the hope that will bring us the good luck of Crooked Hillary going to jail.
clinton prison1.jpg

LOL and you have proof that you are an admiral.............................................

Grow up kid

I was a lot closer to being an admiral that you ever will get to that hot young thing!:D

Grow up kid

I was a lot closer to being an admiral that you ever will get to that hot young thing!:D
I think you may have him there!

no, i actually googled Courtney(and her last name) images. I wonder if people know u can do that.

I think that is called stalking. :D

Grow up kid

So you admit to being a military phony.

Secretary Clinton (Crooked Hillary) is the biggest loser to ever get into US presidential elections and get her butt kicked!
All investigated and no evidence she's crooked, super duper dupe... Just a gigantic pile of crap from your disgraceful propaganda machine....

let the record show you didn't dispute my notion that Crooked Hillary is the biggest loser.

Grow up kid

IF you get close enough to a navy seal you can see the fools who strangle Army rangers

Secretary Clinton (Crooked Hillary) is the biggest loser to ever get into US presidential elections and get her butt kicked!
All investigated and no evidence she's crooked, super duper dupe... Just a gigantic pile of crap from your disgraceful propaganda machine....

let the record show you didn't dispute my notion that Crooked Hillary is the biggest loser.
Not sure, does Anthony check out my weiner little girl count

Grow up kid

IF you get close enough to a navy seal you can see the fools who strangle Army rangers

Fortunately, I have been very close to both for the past 10 years. I could tell you more, but then I'd have to ...

Grow up kid

So you admit to being a military phony.

No. I did 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. How about you?

Forum List

Back