My next concert. Who's gonna meet me there!

I have literally never heard of half those bands/singers. I personally think the 90's was greatest generation for music but I listen to a HUGE variety of music today,pretty much everything EXCEPT the new country crap. I hate that.

• Banned
I have literally never heard of half those bands/singers. I personally think the 90's was greatest generation for music but I listen to a HUGE variety of music today,pretty much everything EXCEPT the new country crap. I hate that.
If you heard the band names instead of the individual names I bet you would. Cinderella is one of them.

If you guys haven't heard of Volbeat you should look them up. They're from Denmark.

Don't miss Zakk Sabbath!!!!!
I wish Black Label Society would get back together
I never got into BLS. But I saw Zakk Sabbath earlier this year. I had a lot of fun!

This is my next show. No lie. Seen him before, lot of fun! :)

Jackal will be here too. They're not listed but he's close friends with Johnny Dare who is the man behind this annual concert. He plays unnounced here in KC quite a bit.
We usually goto a club my ex brother in law owns in Westport called the Riot Room. Usually get band's from the concert throughout the week in there. Always a good time.

I never got into BLS. But I saw Zakk Sabbath earlier this year. I had a lot of fun!

Jackal will be here too. They're not listed but he's close friends with Johnny Dare who is the man behind this annual concert. He plays unnounced here in KC quite a bit.
We usually goto a club my ex brother in law owns in Westport called the Riot Room. Usually get band's from the concert throughout the week in there. Always a good time.

Jackyl Rocks, you spelled it wrong . :p

Jackyl Rocks, you spelled it wrong . :p

My phone spelled it wrong not me lol

You got some good shows coming up! Radio Moscow!

If you heard the band names instead of the individual names I bet you would. Cinderella is one of them.

If you guys haven't heard of Volbeat you should look them up. They're from Denmark.

Volbeat rocks. But that rockfest lineup is really, really bad. lol, would be kind of fun to see Ratt live though.

Volbeat rocks. But that lineup is really, really bad. lol, would be kind of fun to see Ratt live though.

It's a festival so there will be some band's that suck as always but for the price it's a steal to see the ones that don't.

IMO, needs more Chuck Berry, but that's probably just me.

Chuck Berry is the Gold standard, IMO.

No Chuck Berry=
thumbs-down-smiley.png

Forum List

Back