My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

OK I got some protesters that just showed up objecting to me carrying my modified A.R. 15.. Let’s see if one of these cowboys feel like being a hero today

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
What about independents and third parties?

I’m calling bullshit on this...
I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation

That sounds like bullshit to me. You should just come clean now and avoid further embarrassment.
Red
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side

In the general election there are no such thing as Republican or Democrat ballots.

Are you really this starved for attention?

Maybe he’s simply “PEACEFULLY PROTESTING”
Does one have to burn down a police precinct before calling it a peaceful protest?

Protest......... just don't pretend to.

Red
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side
That is illegal. Why have you not reported this? Republicans, Democrats of third parties get the same ballot ! Some poll watcher you are! Could you screw up any worse?
:oops8:

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.
Even if you are a bonified poll watcher, which you are not, you have NO POLICE POWERS and no probable cause for any type of search because a voter is not speaking English you bloody fool!

Odds are, you're in your basement bedroom of your parents home bull shitting on the Net as the central actor in your one person play. Sick fucker!

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.
Even if you are a bonified poll watcher, which you are not, you have NO POLICE POWERS and no probable cause for any type of search because a voter is not speaking English you bloody fool!

Odds are, you're in your basement bedroom of your parents home bull shitting on the Net as the central actor in your one person play. Sick fucker!
I’m just here to protect the republic

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation

I polled with a DNC agency and told them everything they wanted to hear...
Stupid fools didn't even bother to check my registration.

LOL

JO

IF you ARE AN OBSERVER, why in the hell are you asking anyone anything?
Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

Firearms are restricted in most states from polling places.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me
Now we all know for an absolute certainty that you're a lying sack of shit. Begone asshole!

IF you ARE AN OBSERVER, why in the hell are you asking anyone anything?
Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

Firearms are restricted in most states from polling places.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me
You just admitted to a federal crime... You cant be this stupid, can you?
He's sure enough stupid enough to try that stupid stunt here.

Guys can you check this name out for me on Facebook his name is George Floyd he’s about 6’6 African-American male. Somethings telling me that he’s a felon and he’s telling me in Massachusetts felons are allowed to vote not on my watch

Sounds like you should be arrested for voter intimidation.

By the way, what would cause you to...

... draw your weapon?

... shoot someone?
A psycho Leftist there to attack Trump supporters would do it, I'm willing to bet.
I'd say there's about a 70/30 chance that leftists will attack polling places on Nov. 3 to try to shut them down.

DC488900-DBB1-45BA-B9A6-BD3BF04128C6.jpeg

The hall monitor type, y'know?

Bring it on

Forum List

Back