My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
Sounds like you should be arrested for voter intimidation.
Bring it on
Lol..real tough guy..going to the polls and intimidating women and the elderly. Just another Trumpist loser.

Last edited:
But back to my original post I see more Republicans that I do Democrats in a blue state

It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
[/QUOTE]

Bumpkiss

Bullshit

Not likely

Never happened

Fugget abowed it

No fuckin way

I think not

Get the fuck outta here with that shit

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
Why are there 2 separate lines?

sure OP i'm sure you are

/s

where the fuck are your polling places? lol

Redcurtain is a serial liar who enjoys trolling. He routinely is caught lying and playing his annoying games here on USMB. He should be banned forever. This thread promotes committing felonies at election polls along with felony firearm crimes.

Redcurtain is a serial liar who enjoys trolling. He routinely is caught lying and playing his annoying games here on USMB. He should be banned forever. This thread promotes committing felonies at election polls along with felony firearm crimes.
I thought I was just protecting the right to vote

I thought I was just protecting the right to vote
Dude, you are nothing but an immature liar. Rarely do we see folks on the left and right agreeing on a topic but this thread is full of both calling you a straight out liar. Face it, you're a scum bag.

Hey redcurtain, exactly what are you trying to accomplish by making all this up? You think this helps the cause?

Why are there 2 separate lines?
Because there aren't....He's making shit up.

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
So the elections department will have less work separating the D ballots and the R Ballots and know which ones to toss out.

Red

I find that one impossible to believe, since American elections are done on the basis of a "secret ballot". It's one of the founding principles of the Republic.

Also, it's illegal to hang around the polling station, packing heat or otherwise. The crime is called "voter intimmidation". There are "scrutineers" from both sides at the polls. I've been a scrutineer for elections here. Our job was to sit and make sure that voters were struck off the list when they voted, and to watch the count to ensure no shennanigans and a clean count. We had offical badges identifying us as poll workers.

No one is allowed to just hang around a polling station unless they are there to vote, or are official poll workers.
Well I’m wearing a hat that says “ Don’t let my Second Amendment scare you from voting today“
Considering what you are describing is illegal, I doubt you have ever been in a polling place.

And no polling place lets someone just hang around.

I call bullshit. Are you old enough to vote?

Uhm voters don't line up in separate
Red
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.

I don't believe that for one moment.
Everybody stands in one line until you get your ballot and then you just ask are you registered Republican or Democrat Republicans take your ballot and drop it off on the left Democrats on the right
I have been voting since 1978. I have lived, and voted, in 4 different states. I have never seen what you describe. I HAVE seen signs that do not allow firearms in polling places.

Red

I find that one impossible to believe, since American elections are done on the basis of a "secret ballot". It's one of the founding principles of the Republic.

Also, it's illegal to hang around the polling station, packing heat or otherwise. The crime is called "voter intimmidation". There are "scrutineers" from both sides at the polls. I've been a scrutineer for elections here. Our job was to sit and make sure that voters were struck off the list when they voted, and to watch the count to ensure no shennanigans and a clean count. We had offical badges identifying us as poll workers.

No one is allowed to just hang around a polling station unless they are there to vote, or are official poll workers.
Well I’m wearing a hat that says “ Don’t let my Second Amendment scare you from voting today“
Considering what you are describing is illegal, I doubt you have ever been in a polling place.

And no polling place lets someone just hang around.

I call bullshit. Are you old enough to vote?
Calm down grandpa or I'll report you to Wilhaftawaite. He'll deal with you.

Hey redcurtain, exactly what are you trying to accomplish by making all this up? You think this helps the cause?
This is what happens when you are a mentally ill person, a stupid retard, and a scum bag. Also, add, he is a trumpoholic.

I'd make you draw that weapon if you tried to screw with me while I vote. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back