My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

I'd make you draw that weapon if you tried to screw with me while I vote. Just sayin'.
lol, you'd piss your panties.
I didn't the last couple of times. I'm a pretty big guy that looks like I might whip someone's ass and looks are not deceiving. Been a couple of times a pistol was the only thing that stood between an idiot and a well deserved ass beating.
On the internet you can pretend to be anything.
I am aware of that but in this case I am being real. I look exactly like you imagine when someone says "biker". Had to give up the actual biker part quite some years ago though.

voting.jpg

I'd make you draw that weapon if you tried to screw with me while I vote. Just sayin'.
You feeling lucky?
You are too cowardly to walk up to someone like me and give me shit.
I bet you would run
You are imagining an increasingly ludicrous situation. You simply would not walk up to a big bearded biker looking guy and give them shit. You are a coward.
First off you would break eye contact first,, that means I’m dominating you. After that I own you
You're a pussy that thinks courage is something that comes from the barrel of a gun.

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
You belong in prison. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to jail.

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
Out of pure, morbid curiosity...

Exactly what are you doing to make "sure Democrats don't cheat"?
Locked and loaded! Every vote will count on my watch
So you're just standing there?
Of course not! He's strutting about showing off his penis substitute and feeling "manly".

lol, you'd piss your panties.
I didn't the last couple of times. I'm a pretty big guy that looks like I might whip someone's ass and looks are not deceiving. Been a couple of times a pistol was the only thing that stood between an idiot and a well deserved ass beating.
On the internet you can pretend to be anything.
I am aware of that but in this case I am being real. I look exactly like you imagine when someone says "biker". Had to give up the actual biker part quite some years ago though.
Come on down

Just finished my lunch break gonna go in for another tour of duty

You feeling lucky?
I bet you would run
You are imagining an increasingly ludicrous situation. You simply would not walk up to a big bearded biker looking guy and give them shit. You are a coward.
First off you would break eye contact first,, that means I’m dominating you. After that I own you
You're a pussy that thinks courage is something that comes from the barrel of a gun.
I do?

You feeling lucky?

So it is not about the election being fair or following the rules. It is about intimidating voters. At least in your fantasy.
Read it again. My rule is don't start shit, there won't be shit. Can't even explain how infuriated I would be if some jackass started screwing with me at the polls, gun or not.

You feeling lucky?
I bet you would run
I do?
Yes, everyone who thinks they need a gun just out walking around is a yellow-bellied coward.

You feeling lucky?
I bet you would run
I do?
Yes, everyone who thinks they need a gun just out walking around is a yellow-bellied coward.
Yea yea yea all talk no action.. I wish you would

I don't get all the hostility toward the OP. What's wrong with him being a pole watcher?

You feeling lucky?
I bet you would run
I do?

The idea that you are standing around inside a polling place, with an AR, is ridiculous. Especially when you claim they separate the ballots by party.

What about any 3rd parties? Are all 3rd party ballots grouped together or are the Libertarians given a box, the Green Party given a box and any other party given a box?

You feeling lucky?
I bet you would run
I do?

The idea that you are standing around inside a polling place, with an AR, is ridiculous. Especially when you claim they separate the ballots by party.

What about any 3rd parties? Are all 3rd party ballots grouped together or are the Libertarians given a box, the Green Party given a box and any other party given a box?
No further to the left there is another drop off box.. but not as busy as republicans.. my right to bear arms to protect this democracy shouldn’t bother anyone

Forum List

Back