My odd experience with the Magic Wheels motorcycle gang.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I was driving in Phoenix last night when a group of motorcyclists with Magic Wheels on the backs of their jackets roared up behind me. One of them cut over from the HOV lane right in front of me. I was already breaking because he was so close to me before he passed. Then another one did exactly the same thing from the lane to the right of me. Now both of them are side by side and slowed down 10 mph below the speed limit. The rest of them were across two lanes going the same speed. They did this for about 30 seconds and then roared off doing about 90 at least.

What was that about? Who are these guys? Were they trying to get a reaction out of me or just being assholes? I've never heard of Magic Wheels. I put this in Race Relations because they all appeared to be Black. I read online that the group formed in Seattle as a club. FYI I always drive at least as fast as the traffic flow, often faster so that's not the reason for them passing me like that.

I was driving in Phoenix last night when a group of motorcyclists with Magic Wheels on the backs of their jackets roared up behind me. One of them cut over from the HOV lane right in front of me. I was already breaking because he was so close to me before he passed. Then another one did exactly the same thing from the lane to the right of me. Now both of them are side by side and slowed down 10 mph below the speed limit. The rest of them were across two lanes going the same speed. They did this for about 30 seconds and then roared off doing about 90 at least.

What was that about? Who are these guys? Were they trying to get a reaction out of me or just being assholes? I've never heard of Magic Wheels. I put this in Race Relations because they all appeared to be Black. I read online that the group formed in Seattle as a club. FYI I always drive at least as fast as the traffic flow, often faster so that's not the reason for them passing me like that.
They are racing. Before the race they slow down the traffic behind them. They do that because they don't want to race through traffic.

Uncle Ferd wantin' to know...

... if ya got any compilations...

... of dat girl inna Clyde video?

He thinks she's a honey.

Forum List

Back