Zone1 My Personal Story with God

I think I forgot to mention that in the video but that night when I was almost dead, and woke up from unconsciousness when I arrived home in the morning, my mum came in and told me that my grandma died that night. That is quiete scary.

I'm happy you feel you are better now. Stick to your faith in Christ. He will send two witnesses to you at some point in your life. They will preach Christ to you. They have the authority of the Father and Son. listen to them. There is even more joy in Christ awaiting you.

I think I forgot to mention that in the video but that night when I was almost dead, and woke up from unconsciousness when I arrived home in the morning, my mum came in and told me that my grandma died that night. That is quiete scary.
In case you don't already know, cougarbear is a mormon so I wouldn't take that "2 visitors" thing too seriously..

In case you don't already know, cougarbear is a mormon so I wouldn't take that "2 visitors" thing too seriously..
I'm not a mormon. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Thus, I'm a Saint of the Lord, Jesus Christ. You can check out our website to see if we teach and follow Jesus Christ as our Lord and Personal Savior. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Now, you are certainly a moron... :poke:

I'm not a mormon. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Thus, I'm a Saint of the Lord, Jesus Christ. You can check out our website to see if we teach and follow Jesus Christ as our Lord and Personal Savior. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Now, you are certainly a moron... :poke:
Right

looks like you are the moron going to a "church" established by humans rather than Christ

Right

looks like you are the moron going to a "church" established by humans rather than Christ
Ah, but you are in error. Jesus Christ himself came to Joseph Smith, along with Father in Heaven and the Holy Ghost to re-establish the Church in the Lord's name, Jesus Christ. "Do all things in my name (Jesus Christ)" as the verse in the NT goes. Something no other Church has done. Since then, Jesus Christ has been back with our Prophets building up the Church line upon line, precept upon precept. All other churches have been established by man, not the Godhead. So, looks like you are the moron... Well, not really. Just another ignorant blowhard that simply can't read or pray...

Right

You are a bigot. It seems that the only people you accept as being G-d fearing are those who practice your particular “brand” of religion. I know you’re prejudiced against Jews, but now I see you’re prejudiced against Mormons.

Ah, but you are in error. Jesus Christ himself came to Joseph Smith,
Jesus Christ also came to me, through HIS Church

so follow me! follow me!

See how that works? Everyone can be his own pope and Church... Who needs Jesus Himself?

Please

Jesus Christ also came to me, through HIS Church

so follow me! follow me!

See how that works? Everyone can be his own pope and Church... Who needs Jesus Himself?

Please
Ah, but Jesus came directly to Joseph Smith and face to face spoke to him. The Lord asked him which Church should he join. And, the Lord said none of them because they are all wrong with their understanding and doctrine. He explained because of the apostasy back centuries ago, that He would fulfill His promise that in the latter days, restore all doctrines and ordinances that were lost because of the apostasy. He would also restore His Church by doing so through Joseph Smith. He couldn't do it through an established wicked Church, now could he? Nope. To start with, the Church needs to have the Lord's name in it to be his Church. The Priesthood was first restored because it's through the Lord's Priesthood authority to perform all ordinances comes from. So, He had John the Baptist appear to Joseph Smith and Oliver Cowdery to confer the lesser Priesthood of the order of Aaron first. Then, a few days later, Peter, James and John appeared to both of them and conferred the higher Priesthood of the order of Melchizedek. You will find these orders of the Priesthood in the Book of Hebrews...To know that all this is true, it requires sincere prayer and humility so that the Holy Ghost can bear His witness and testimony. That's how I know this to be all true. Because I've done this and have had the experience of confirmation that all this is true, you cannot take this away from me. But, I can give you this for you to find out for yourself. It's free moral agency to have this right to choose. In order to choose, you must have the correct information and you don't, not yet.

Forum List

Back