My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell May Run Against Ilhan Omar

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
He isn't going to run. But Pres.Trump had said the same thing in the past.

36k7dn.gif

Freshman legislator Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has quickly emerged as one of the nation’s most reviled lawmakers after making a cacophony of anti-Semitic, anti-white and anti-American comments while serving in Congress. Mike Lindell, better known as the My Pillow inventor, is considering a challenge against her next year.

Lindell confirmed that he will be intimately involved in the effort to turn Minnesota red next year, and failed to rule out a potential Congressional run against Omar during an appearance on the Sara Carter show earlier this month.

“There’s things going on you don’t even see,” he said. “And I will tell you this, I’m going to do so much in Minnesota over the next year and a half, you won’t even see any blue.”

“I just want the people to get to know the good things that are going on,” Lindell added, noting that he intends to tout the economic progress made by the Trump administration to the voters across the North Star State
Mike Lindell of My Pillow Considering a Run Against Ilhan Omar in Minnesota's 5th Congressional District - Big League Politics

He isn't going to run. But Pres.Trump had said the same thing in the past.

36k7dn.gif

Freshman legislator Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has quickly emerged as one of the nation’s most reviled lawmakers after making a cacophony of anti-Semitic, anti-white and anti-American comments while serving in Congress. Mike Lindell, better known as the My Pillow inventor, is considering a challenge against her next year.

Lindell confirmed that he will be intimately involved in the effort to turn Minnesota red next year, and failed to rule out a potential Congressional run against Omar during an appearance on the Sara Carter show earlier this month.

“There’s things going on you don’t even see,” he said. “And I will tell you this, I’m going to do so much in Minnesota over the next year and a half, you won’t even see any blue.”

“I just want the people to get to know the good things that are going on,” Lindell added, noting that he intends to tout the economic progress made by the Trump administration to the voters across the North Star State
Mike Lindell of My Pillow Considering a Run Against Ilhan Omar in Minnesota's 5th Congressional District - Big League Politics
Conservatives need more Omar’s. Best vote getter for conservatives ever.

Holy shit.
Well, why not, at this point.
You have a problem with common Americans being in office as the Founding Fathers intended?
No.
OK, so let him run and if he can convince voters who elected an immigrant Muslim who hates America with a passion, more power to him.
Um, yes. No one needs my approval to run for office.

I'm sure glad we have that cleared up.

Holy shit.
You have a problem with common Americans being in office as the Founding Fathers intended?
No.
OK, so let him run and if he can convince voters who elected an immigrant Muslim who hates America with a passion, more power to him.

He seems enthusiastic and positive.

As for Ilhan Omar. The US gave her and her family sanctuary from unbearable circumstances. She could have stayed in Kenya.

Holy shit.
No.
Um, yes. No one needs my approval to run for office.

I'm sure glad we have that cleared up.
You’re putting him down and we don’t know him. Not very manly of you.

Why don’t Republicans just run the Sham Wow guy?

There's a fragile movement into optimism, on both sides of the Atlantic, yet there are still doom mongers, intent on destroying all hope before it's even begun.
They are called leftists. They can't claim any accomplishments so they must tear down other people.

Forum List

Back