My Priest

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So my Priest and me are the greatest of friends, he is in age 62 years in age and we play Poker together and he drinks Vodka and I have Martini's.

Now we have had a number of Poker matches with the same crowd for at random months and this Saturday they invite us to the next Poker match they decide this is in Monte Carlo, Monaco one in that crowd we think is Mafia we think Corsican or Italian but not sure. I hope my Priest does not have more than one Vodka pre-match, the last time he had I think six Vodka's and went to sleep in the middle of the match and left me solo to hold the situation. Then in the break we had I decide to say three Hail Mary's to ask for Divine Intervention and this was successful and we won, well I won as he was probably semi-unconscious, I hope we have no repeat of this happening on Saturday and we both are conscious and so can have an excellent result.

So my Priest and me are the greatest of friends, he is in age 62 years in age and we play Poker together and he drinks Vodka and I have Martini's.

Now we have had a number of Poker matches with the same crowd for at random months and this Saturday they invite us to the next Poker match they decide this is in Monte Carlo, Monaco one in that crowd we think is Mafia we think Corsican or Italian but not sure. I hope my Priest does not have more than one Vodka pre-match, the last time he had I think six Vodka's and went to sleep in the middle of the match and left me solo to hold the situation. Then in the break we had I decide to say three Hail Mary's to ask for Divine Intervention and this was successful and we won, well I won as he was probably semi-unconscious, I hope we have no repeat of this happening on Saturday and we both are conscious and so can have an excellent result.
You need a coffee drinkin' priest that's a card counter...nomsayn?:wine:

You need a coffee drinkin' priest that's a card counter...nomsayn?:wine:

Yes and yes :smoke: What is nomsayn?

Okay so we are to Monte Carlo today Saturday it is now today 00.10AM of course our American friends you have yesterday Friday now at all types of different timings East Coast time West Coast time and whatever the other ones are named.

My Priest and me ready to do battle in the latest Poker Match, for him one Vodka for me one Martini shaken not stirred and with a green olive events begin at 4PM our time on this Continent and I am I think confident we are going to do excellent.

Forum List

Back