My problem with the NFL re: National Anthem

When you see those blue lights behind you, pull over to the side of the road carefully, making sure you aren't blocking the flow of traffic. When the officer approaches your car, keep your hands within his or her view, so he or she doesn't believe you may be reaching for something. When the policeman asks you to exit your vehicle, do so. When they go to pat you down, don't try to run away. The bottom line . . . don't be an idiot. MOST people who are pulled over and not shot by the police.

I almost don't care to respond to this post for I know you're going to see my response as something to refute....

Well, I don't now recall which of them it was, but one of those videos shows a person who did exactly that and they ended up "dead by cop."

I'm going to answer you question directly, but I would like a direct reply to the one non-rhetorical question I asked you in post 266.

Perhaps, but that is not the norm as you would try to have people believe. I have to ask, who are the "evil" ones here, really?

I don't see it in terms of "who's evil." I see it in terms of "sh*t that's happening that's inconsistent with how agents of our government are supposed to interact with citizens and that thus needs to stop happening." I don't see it as a matter that needs blame placed; I see it as a matter that needs every solution that can be brought to bear to stop the killing and the injustice. I see it as a matter of "who's dead that should not be."

That's the difference between you and me on this matter. I don't care who's good and who's evil. I care that people are not needlessly killed or disrespected by agents of their government. I see it that way because in my mind, to use a "street" way of putting it, citizens are always at liberty to tell the government and its functionaries, "kiss my ass;" however, the government and its functionaries never have license to say that to any citizen or with comparable insouciance behave so toward any citizen or group thereof.

Well, I'm very sorry for you that you don't understand that you are responsible for your own actions. The police are human beings doing a VERY dangerous job (that you obviously wouldn't understand at all - keyboard warrior!).

You actually have no idea what you are going on about. You are not privy to anything but your own silly liberal opinions (which is why nobody takes you seriously). A liberal calling people "racist"? Well, color me shocked! ROFL.

Black people! Don't fight with the police and you won't get shot! If you have an issue at the time of your arrest, that is something you take up in the court of law. The police are out there doing their jobs, arresting those suspected of law breaking!

Really? That pat answer is your response to the matter of violence visited upon blacks, or anyone, by police?

Look at the videos below. Those cops, had they not undertaken excessively forceful action, weren't at risk of so much as breaking a fingernail.

Richard Hubbard III -- Traffic Stop -- [Why was the man asked to exit his vehicle during a traffic stop? I've never been asked to do that when pulled over for alleged speeding? On the contrary, one time I tried to get out of my car to speak with the cop, I was told to get back in the car. On another occasion, I stopped alongside a transformer line right of way (clearing) and there were woods on the opposite side of the 6-lane road. I told the cop who approached me that I had to pee really bad and that I was getting out of the car and going to the woods across the road and would return when I was done. That's what I did. The cops gave me no hassles at all.]

A police dashcam video shows Richard Hubbard III, 25, being beaten during a traffic stop in the Cleveland suburb of Euclid, Ohio. Officer Michael Amiott can be seen repeatedly punching Mr. Hubbard, who is black, and hitting his head on the pavement.​

Demetrius Hollins -- Traffic Stop:
Footage from a dashboard camera and a cellphone shows Nania Cain being thrown to the ground and repeatedly punched in the face by an officer who claims Mr. Cain had allegedly jaywalked. Mr. Cain, 24, was initially charged with resisting arrest, but was released the next morning. The Sacramento police officer was placed on paid administrative leave.

Nania Cain -- Jaywalking: -- [Jaywalking? Seriously? A cop did what you see in the video over a jaywalking incident?]
Footage from a dashboard camera and a cellphone shows Nania Cain being thrown to the ground and repeatedly punched in the face by an officer who claims Mr. Cain had allegedly jaywalked. Mr. Cain, 24, was initially charged with resisting arrest, but was released the next morning. The Sacramento police officer was placed on paid administrative leave.

Dejuan Yourse -- Vallejo, CA -- Cops purportedly responded to a call.

Dejuan Hall -- [I don't know what to call this]
Dejuan Hall, 23, was chased and apprehended by a police officer who is seen punching Mr. Hall and striking him with an object. In a bystander video, people can be heard yelling, “Police brutality.” The Vallejo, CA police officer then shouts back: “Shut up. Get back,” and brandishes his gun.​
15 Year-old Girl in High School
Cellphone video shows a police officer slamming a 15-year-old girl to the floor in effort to stop a fight involving three students. Officer Ruben De Los Santos was placed on paid administrative leave, and did not face criminal charges.

Jacqueline Craig and her children
Jacqueline Craig, 46, and her daughters, ages 15 and 19, were arrested after reporting to police that a neighbor had choked her 7-year-old son for littering. Bodycam video shows the responder, Officer William Martin, asking the mother, “Why don’t you teach your son not to litter?” Later, he aims a Taser toward the family and then handcuffs the women. Mr. Martin received a 10-day suspension for excessive force and continues to defend his actions.

Alton Sterling -- We've all heard of this one. [this may be a dumb question, but...Did Alton have two arms? I can't tell for sure.]

alton6n-1-web.jpg

Nobody -- not blacks, not whites, not anyone -- takes exception with cops using force, a lot of it even, when it's appropriate to do so. Nobody has a problem with cops looking into suspicious activity. But time and time again when merely observing blacks merely being black and breathing is the basis for the suspicion. Too often when interacting with blacks, cops use inappropriate degrees of force.

If I'm honest, I'm not sure it's a "black civilian-white cop" thing. I believe it's a "black civilian-cop thing." That it's a "cop thing" is the message I've heard in the BLM movement. It's also the message I read that Colin Kaepernick was portraying by sitting/kneeling.

The idea that the police ought not to kill innocent and/or non-violent/non-threatening people shouldn’t be that controversial, but many interpreted not standing for the anthem as unpatriotic or disrespectful to members of the armed services who risked or even lost their lives in defense of the United States. That’s not surprising or even necessarily a strike against kneeling, which Kaepernick began to do at the suggestion of former Green Beret Nate Boyer.

Is it that cops are similarly suspicious of whites? Is it so that cops are similarly violent with white suspects? It may be they are; however, white folks aren't complaining about it, so it stands to reason it's not happening all that much. If it is happening, white folks should complain every bit as loudly as blacks. Nobody deserves the mistreatment that cops have been repeatedly shown to visit upon blacks.

There are oodles of videos of cops brutalizing unarmed and non-combative black folks, in many cases, folks who are seated, subdued on the ground, etc. You need to watch the videos because they don't all show up on the national news. To wit, most of the names on the linked page, I've never heard before, yet I look at those videos (or more comprehensive versions of them on Youtube) and I cannot help but think, "WTF?"

It's also not a social class thing. I live in D.C. The D.C. Metro Area is loaded with middle class, upper middle class, and wealthy black people. One would think that profiling and undue scrutiny of black folks would not happen there, and yet it does. The handful of blacks who are my colleagues and couple who are my friends -- I'm talking black people having jobs $550K+/year jobs -- express the same sorts of concerns and tell of similar encounters (obviously, they didn't end up dead) and or inequities.
Not one of the black people in my life is a "resistor of arrest." They are people who have world class educations, dinner parties and cotillions, boat slips, country club memberships, jobs as attorneys, brokers, business executives, journalists, politicians, lobbyists, doctors, engineers, scientists, etc. These are people who, but for their needing to be concerned about how a cop might behave toward them, are living the American dream as much as anyone can reasonably hope or expect to, and yet they too have the same worries as their black brethren in the hood, so to speak.

You'd think they'd be exempt from the "madness" of which we so often hear on television, and yet they are not. Every black person I know has been pulled over by a cop when they were doing nothing illegal, not even speeding. That has never happened to me. What have I been told that cops gave as the reason for the stops? The three that stick in my memory are:
  • "Accelerating rapidly" from a stoplight -- The stop happened in the suburbs-verging-on-exurbs, and the guy didn't exceed the speed limit. The guy had a radar/laser detector, so he knows the cop had no quantifiable measure of his actual speed.
  • "Weaving within her lane" while driving on the highway -- What is there to say about that? WTH? Does one not have the entirety of one's lane in which to drive?
  • "Making an abrupt movement" -- This stop happened on Independence Ave. in D.C. in the winter when the street had potholes and the "abrupt" movement was to dodge a pothole, a pothole the cop had to have either hit or "abruptly move" to himself dodge because he was driving in the same lane as my friend. (I don't like saying potholes sneak up on you, but that's what it's like when one isn't aware there's one in one's path...Even at 25mph on D.C's streets.)
Also, they each said they were asked if the car they were driving belonged to them, that even as the cop is standing there holding their licence and registration.

So, when I see pat answers/remarks in response to the matter of how cops interact with black folks, I have to say that kind of glibness just doesn't cut it. I can't say what moves you to offer a procrustean remark like that. Is it you just aren't aware of what black folks face? Is it you know but don't care? Is it you don't know and don't care? I don't know.

What I know is that "fighting with cops" isn't what's causing cops to inequitably treat black people whom they encounter. What I know is that the blacks I know don't have a reason to make up the stuff they've shared about their interactions with cops. What I know is that I see white folks voice narratives of denial regarding what their black countrymen tell them is happening to them.

Lastly, what I know is that white folks decry and reject the pleas of groups like BLM and Antifa ostensibly because those groups employ violent means to make their presence known and voices heard. Yet when someone like Colin Kaepernick takes a very understated and clearly non-violent stand to make his plea for justice and equitability, white folks reject that too. If in the minds of whites, blacks can't protest violently and have their pleas be given due consideration, and blacks also can't advocate quietly on bended knee and receive due consideration...That tells me is the violence of Antifa and BLM isn't really the issue, even though people claim it is.

Well, just what the fuck is one, are black as a segment of American society, to do to get people like you, like so many on this forum, to hear what your black countrymen are telling you is their reality and accept it and say it's wrong as a nation we need to do something to right the wrong by bringing it to a stop?

I don't believe that the police as a whole, mistreat any one race of people. In fact, many cops are black. I believe that in many cases the police are within their rights to use their weapons when they do so. Don't attack the police. Cooperate. Period. End of story.

Cops are people and will make mistakes. There are no doubts about that.

You will believe what you want to believe.

That's right. I believe most cops are people capable of error and misjudgment like anyone else. I do NOT think they are evil racists who want to purposefully kill black people.

And....NOBODY has said that most cops are. You are being duped into making shit up to make you and others feel better.

Nobody WANTS to believe that there isn't a real problem when it comes to law enforcement and people of color more than me. But, I reside in reality. There is a real problem. And now....it has been broadcast throughout the land once again. progress will be made and some assholes won't like it. SSDD.

Good Lord! I've read your posts, and you are certainly not operating under "realities." Maybe delusions of grandeur, but certainly not reality! I doubt if you know what "reality" is! :lol:

When you see those blue lights behind you, pull over to the side of the road carefully, making sure you aren't blocking the flow of traffic. When the officer approaches your car, keep your hands within his or her view, so he or she doesn't believe you may be reaching for something. When the policeman asks you to exit your vehicle, do so. When they go to pat you down, don't try to run away. The bottom line . . . don't be an idiot. MOST people who are pulled over and not shot by the police.

I almost don't care to respond to this post for I know you're going to see my response as something to refute....

Well, I don't now recall which of them it was, but one of those videos shows a person who did exactly that and they ended up "dead by cop."

I'm going to answer you question directly, but I would like a direct reply to the one non-rhetorical question I asked you in post 266.

Perhaps, but that is not the norm as you would try to have people believe. I have to ask, who are the "evil" ones here, really?

I don't see it in terms of "who's evil." I see it in terms of "sh*t that's happening that's inconsistent with how agents of our government are supposed to interact with citizens and that thus needs to stop happening." I don't see it as a matter that needs blame placed; I see it as a matter that needs every solution that can be brought to bear to stop the killing and the injustice. I see it as a matter of "who's dead that should not be."

That's the difference between you and me on this matter. I don't care who's good and who's evil. I care that people are not needlessly killed or disrespected by agents of their government. I see it that way because in my mind, to use a "street" way of putting it, citizens are always at liberty to tell the government and its functionaries, "kiss my ass;" however, the government and its functionaries never have license to say that to any citizen or with comparable insouciance behave so toward any citizen or group thereof.

Well, I'm very sorry for you that you don't understand that you are responsible for your own actions. The police are human beings doing a VERY dangerous job (that you obviously wouldn't understand at all - keyboard warrior!).

You actually have no idea what you are going on about. You are not privy to anything but your own silly liberal opinions (which is why nobody takes you seriously). A liberal calling people "racist"? Well, color me shocked! ROFL.
(that you obviously wouldn't understand at all - keyboard warrior!).
Fine...With that, let's just terminate our interaction here. Mind you, that's not a request. I'm telling you that our interaction had reached it terminus. I won't respond to your posts again regardless of whether you respond to mine.

You've sat there and told me that, in effect, you think folks are fabricating the nature and extent of police brutality and inequity and supported your belief with nothing. You have done nothing but proselytize on this topic in one post after another. I asked you one non-rhetorical question and you don't even have the decency to directly answer it. Now your most recent post is nothing but an attack on me -- you spent the entire post telling me about me and still have not, aside from what amount to "I just don't believe it," provided anything to substantiate your position on the matter.

Last edited:
Really? That pat answer is your response to the matter of violence visited upon blacks, or anyone, by police?

Look at the videos below. Those cops, had they not undertaken excessively forceful action, weren't at risk of so much as breaking a fingernail.

Richard Hubbard III -- Traffic Stop -- [Why was the man asked to exit his vehicle during a traffic stop? I've never been asked to do that when pulled over for alleged speeding? On the contrary, one time I tried to get out of my car to speak with the cop, I was told to get back in the car. On another occasion, I stopped alongside a transformer line right of way (clearing) and there were woods on the opposite side of the 6-lane road. I told the cop who approached me that I had to pee really bad and that I was getting out of the car and going to the woods across the road and would return when I was done. That's what I did. The cops gave me no hassles at all.]

A police dashcam video shows Richard Hubbard III, 25, being beaten during a traffic stop in the Cleveland suburb of Euclid, Ohio. Officer Michael Amiott can be seen repeatedly punching Mr. Hubbard, who is black, and hitting his head on the pavement.​

Demetrius Hollins -- Traffic Stop:

Nania Cain -- Jaywalking: -- [Jaywalking? Seriously? A cop did what you see in the video over a jaywalking incident?]

Dejuan Yourse -- Vallejo, CA -- Cops purportedly responded to a call.

Dejuan Hall -- [I don't know what to call this]
Dejuan Hall, 23, was chased and apprehended by a police officer who is seen punching Mr. Hall and striking him with an object. In a bystander video, people can be heard yelling, “Police brutality.” The Vallejo, CA police officer then shouts back: “Shut up. Get back,” and brandishes his gun.​
15 Year-old Girl in High School
Cellphone video shows a police officer slamming a 15-year-old girl to the floor in effort to stop a fight involving three students. Officer Ruben De Los Santos was placed on paid administrative leave, and did not face criminal charges.

Jacqueline Craig and her children
Jacqueline Craig, 46, and her daughters, ages 15 and 19, were arrested after reporting to police that a neighbor had choked her 7-year-old son for littering. Bodycam video shows the responder, Officer William Martin, asking the mother, “Why don’t you teach your son not to litter?” Later, he aims a Taser toward the family and then handcuffs the women. Mr. Martin received a 10-day suspension for excessive force and continues to defend his actions.

Alton Sterling -- We've all heard of this one. [this may be a dumb question, but...Did Alton have two arms? I can't tell for sure.]

alton6n-1-web.jpg

Nobody -- not blacks, not whites, not anyone -- takes exception with cops using force, a lot of it even, when it's appropriate to do so. Nobody has a problem with cops looking into suspicious activity. But time and time again when merely observing blacks merely being black and breathing is the basis for the suspicion. Too often when interacting with blacks, cops use inappropriate degrees of force.

If I'm honest, I'm not sure it's a "black civilian-white cop" thing. I believe it's a "black civilian-cop thing." That it's a "cop thing" is the message I've heard in the BLM movement. It's also the message I read that Colin Kaepernick was portraying by sitting/kneeling.

The idea that the police ought not to kill innocent and/or non-violent/non-threatening people shouldn’t be that controversial, but many interpreted not standing for the anthem as unpatriotic or disrespectful to members of the armed services who risked or even lost their lives in defense of the United States. That’s not surprising or even necessarily a strike against kneeling, which Kaepernick began to do at the suggestion of former Green Beret Nate Boyer.

Is it that cops are similarly suspicious of whites? Is it so that cops are similarly violent with white suspects? It may be they are; however, white folks aren't complaining about it, so it stands to reason it's not happening all that much. If it is happening, white folks should complain every bit as loudly as blacks. Nobody deserves the mistreatment that cops have been repeatedly shown to visit upon blacks.

There are oodles of videos of cops brutalizing unarmed and non-combative black folks, in many cases, folks who are seated, subdued on the ground, etc. You need to watch the videos because they don't all show up on the national news. To wit, most of the names on the linked page, I've never heard before, yet I look at those videos (or more comprehensive versions of them on Youtube) and I cannot help but think, "WTF?"

It's also not a social class thing. I live in D.C. The D.C. Metro Area is loaded with middle class, upper middle class, and wealthy black people. One would think that profiling and undue scrutiny of black folks would not happen there, and yet it does. The handful of blacks who are my colleagues and couple who are my friends -- I'm talking black people having jobs $550K+/year jobs -- express the same sorts of concerns and tell of similar encounters (obviously, they didn't end up dead) and or inequities.
Not one of the black people in my life is a "resistor of arrest." They are people who have world class educations, dinner parties and cotillions, boat slips, country club memberships, jobs as attorneys, brokers, business executives, journalists, politicians, lobbyists, doctors, engineers, scientists, etc. These are people who, but for their needing to be concerned about how a cop might behave toward them, are living the American dream as much as anyone can reasonably hope or expect to, and yet they too have the same worries as their black brethren in the hood, so to speak.

You'd think they'd be exempt from the "madness" of which we so often hear on television, and yet they are not. Every black person I know has been pulled over by a cop when they were doing nothing illegal, not even speeding. That has never happened to me. What have I been told that cops gave as the reason for the stops? The three that stick in my memory are:
  • "Accelerating rapidly" from a stoplight -- The stop happened in the suburbs-verging-on-exurbs, and the guy didn't exceed the speed limit. The guy had a radar/laser detector, so he knows the cop had no quantifiable measure of his actual speed.
  • "Weaving within her lane" while driving on the highway -- What is there to say about that? WTH? Does one not have the entirety of one's lane in which to drive?
  • "Making an abrupt movement" -- This stop happened on Independence Ave. in D.C. in the winter when the street had potholes and the "abrupt" movement was to dodge a pothole, a pothole the cop had to have either hit or "abruptly move" to himself dodge because he was driving in the same lane as my friend. (I don't like saying potholes sneak up on you, but that's what it's like when one isn't aware there's one in one's path...Even at 25mph on D.C's streets.)
Also, they each said they were asked if the car they were driving belonged to them, that even as the cop is standing there holding their licence and registration.

So, when I see pat answers/remarks in response to the matter of how cops interact with black folks, I have to say that kind of glibness just doesn't cut it. I can't say what moves you to offer a procrustean remark like that. Is it you just aren't aware of what black folks face? Is it you know but don't care? Is it you don't know and don't care? I don't know.

What I know is that "fighting with cops" isn't what's causing cops to inequitably treat black people whom they encounter. What I know is that the blacks I know don't have a reason to make up the stuff they've shared about their interactions with cops. What I know is that I see white folks voice narratives of denial regarding what their black countrymen tell them is happening to them.

Lastly, what I know is that white folks decry and reject the pleas of groups like BLM and Antifa ostensibly because those groups employ violent means to make their presence known and voices heard. Yet when someone like Colin Kaepernick takes a very understated and clearly non-violent stand to make his plea for justice and equitability, white folks reject that too. If in the minds of whites, blacks can't protest violently and have their pleas be given due consideration, and blacks also can't advocate quietly on bended knee and receive due consideration...That tells me is the violence of Antifa and BLM isn't really the issue, even though people claim it is.

Well, just what the fuck is one, are black as a segment of American society, to do to get people like you, like so many on this forum, to hear what your black countrymen are telling you is their reality and accept it and say it's wrong as a nation we need to do something to right the wrong by bringing it to a stop?

I don't believe that the police as a whole, mistreat any one race of people. In fact, many cops are black. I believe that in many cases the police are within their rights to use their weapons when they do so. Don't attack the police. Cooperate. Period. End of story.

Cops are people and will make mistakes. There are no doubts about that.

You will believe what you want to believe.

That's right. I believe most cops are people capable of error and misjudgment like anyone else. I do NOT think they are evil racists who want to purposefully kill black people.

And....NOBODY has said that most cops are. You are being duped into making shit up to make you and others feel better.

Nobody WANTS to believe that there isn't a real problem when it comes to law enforcement and people of color more than me. But, I reside in reality. There is a real problem. And now....it has been broadcast throughout the land once again. progress will be made and some assholes won't like it. SSDD.

Good Lord! I've read your posts, and you are certainly not operating under "realities." Maybe delusions of grandeur, but certainly not reality! I doubt if you know what "reality" is! :lol:

OK.

(that you obviously wouldn't understand at all - keyboard warrior!).
Fine...With that, let's just terminate our interaction here. I'll make that easy for you and add you to my ignore list.

Okay. TBH, I find you liberals pretty annoying and intolerable anyways. :D So thank you for sparing your silly pompous arrogant liberal attitude.

Liberals, sitting at home, typing on the internet, who have no experience at all with being out on the "streets" with the lowest of the low of life forms every single day, risking their lives to serve their communities. Instead of being lauded for their service, they are generalized as "racists". Liberals are nothing more than glorified criminals who support criminal activity and police killings.

Liberals, sitting at home, typing on the internet, who have no experience at all with being out on the "streets" with the lowest of the low of life forms every single day, risking their lives to serve their communities. Instead of being lauded for their service, they are generalized as "racists". Liberals are nothing more than glorified criminals who support criminal activity and police killings.
Can we give you an award for the stupidest post of the day???
hqdefault.jpg

One case in particular comes to mind, the case where the suspect ran at the cop and then was shot (he was unarmed).

It doesn't really matter that he was unarmed. The police men had no way to know that he was unarmed. Also, they cannot let a 300+ black man tackle them to the ground because they can go for his gun. DO you liberals understand this yet?

hqdefault.jpg

Is that your selfie? Because really, you liberals are the "stupid" ones around here. You don't know anything about which you speak. You've never been out on the streets dealing with people who would just as soon kill you as cooperate with you, dummy. :doubt:

President Obama obviously didn't find it an issue worth working on. Other than a few statements that were drowned in political agenda, he didn't really do ANYTHING about it, now did he?

Do I want the cops going around shooting innocent people? Of course not, but most of these people that are getting shot by the police are NOT innocent little angels. Give me a fucking break. They are shot because they are approaching the police in an at least "threatening" demeanor. The police are not just protecting themselves, they are protecting their weapons and the public in general.

Just what we want, police on the streets afraid to protect us... good lord.....

hqdefault.jpg

Is that your selfie? Because really, you liberals are the "stupid" ones around here. You don't know anything about which you speak. You've never been out on the streets dealing with people who would just as soon kill you as cooperate with you, dummy. :doubt:
So you can't dispute that your stupidity rivals that of the Darwin Award pic...

No they shouldn't be, and no good cop wants to shoot someone for nothing, but depending on what happens in the stop, people sure can be shot if cause a bad situation that prompts an officer to take such actions in order to defend him or herself.

Except, of course, you get cases like Walter Scott, where the cop claimed that Scott tried to steal his taser, and then video emerged of him shooting Scott in the back and planting his taser on him.

hqdefault.jpg

So you can't dispute that your stupidity rivals that of the Darwin Award pic...

Like I said, that is more likely to be you. I know how to handle a gun. :D You, OTOH, would probably not. I am also way smarter than most of you monkeys and losers around here. 4.0 GPA, baby! Suck on that! ;)

You liberals should start a party and call it the Pity Party. Lol! We feel sorry for our great criminals of America! Woo hoo! Vote for the Pity Party!

Except we aren't talking about criminals. We are talking about regular citizens who are shot during traffic stops.

I don't feel protected by the cop who sits near a stop sign that is being blocked by an overgrown branch, hoping someone misses it.

Please. 99% of what cops do is write up tickets to create revenues for the municipalities.... it has little or nothing to do with protecting us from the horrific crime rates we have compared to other industrialized nations.

No they shouldn't be, and no good cop wants to shoot someone for nothing, but depending on what happens in the stop, people sure can be shot if cause a bad situation that prompts an officer to take such actions in order to defend him or herself.

Except, of course, you get cases like Walter Scott, where the cop claimed that Scott tried to steal his taser, and then video emerged of him shooting Scott in the back and planting his taser on him.

Oh so you are going to generalize the cops based on this incident? You people really believe that the cops would go and shoot a man that they don't even know just because he is a black man. Lol. Fools.

You liberals should start a party and call it the Pity Party. Lol! We feel sorry for our great criminals of America! Woo hoo! Vote for the Pity Party!

Except we aren't talking about criminals. We are talking about regular citizens who are shot during traffic stops.

I don't feel protected by the cop who sits near a stop sign that is being blocked by an overgrown branch, hoping someone misses it.

Please. 99% of what cops do is write up tickets to create revenues for the municipalities.... it has little or nothing to do with protecting us from the horrific crime rates we have compared to other industrialized nations.

You would if the person who was speeding or drunk driving was stopped before killing your loved one! Derp! Speeding and drinking are the main causes of traffic accidents which KILL people.

You don't know anything about these people, on either side.

Forum List

Back