My question to anti-gunners…what do you prefer……

Yes……you are an anti-gun extremist….thanks for revealing what you are…

Everything you listed is targeted at putting normal, law abiding gun owners in legal peril for no benefit. Criminals, you know, the ones actually doing 99% of the gun crime and murder in this country do not currently comply with any of our gun laws…..you are just adding more regulations on people who do not use their guns for crime….putting them in legal peril for bullshit violations…..

You really give yourself away with the banning of semi-automatic weapons…..l.which include rifles, pistols and shotguns….and the ever dumb ass magazine bans….,

Stupid ideas that had their stupidity shown in Israel this week…….

The ban on private sales ……..again, you are an anti-gun extremist…

thanks for outing yourself.
You DO realize that the LIST of 7 Points isn't MY list.

Nice try though.
Fucking moron.

NO, you did exactly what I said you would do,
This poster with his 7 points, NEVER once said ban guns.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

View attachment 842227
NO, you did exactly what I said you would do,
This poster with his 7 points, NEVER once said ban guns.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

View attachment 842227
Create the market and guns will be smuggled into the United States. Your plan creates the market.

If you have the money firearms will be as available as drugs from the same sources and the criminals will have the money. Forget semiautomatic, the smuggled firearms will be select fire so the operator can chose semiautomatic or full auto.

Honest citizens will have to buy weapons from the smugglers to protect their families at or let the home invaders rape, pillage and steal at will.

Create the market and guns will be smuggled into the United States. Your plan creates the market.

If you have the money firearms will be as available as drugs from the same sources and the criminals will have the money. Forget semiautomatic, the smuggled firearms will be select fire so the operator can chose semiautomatic or full auto.

Honest citizens will have to buy weapons from the smugglers to protect their families at or let the home invaders rape, pillage and steal at will.

Notice none of them have bothered to answer the questions....which is essentially answering the questions...

NOT my plan.
Gosh, do you clowns even read before you comment?
Nope.

Not MY 7 point plan.

Do Better bois.
Notice none of them have bothered to answer the questions....which is essentially answering the questions...

That dudes plan doesn't support the claim of anti-gun.

I support the RIGHT for law abiding citizens to own ALL the guns they want.

Yes...it does......it bans all semi-automatic weapons, and that would include revolvers, and then goes on to create laws that put legal gun owners in legal peril for process crimes, created solely to put legal gun owners in legal peril.

Yes...it does......it bans all semi-automatic weapons, and that would include revolvers, and then goes on to create laws that put legal gun owners in legal peril for process crimes, created solely to put legal gun owners in legal peril.
Gun laws will NEVER change.
You got nothing to worry about.

Except based on what happens in this country, they wouldn't be Muslim terrorists, they would be people like you.
So, I'd have to think about it...for a maybe a minute...and then I'd go to town on the unfortunate aholes who decided to come to my neighborhood.

Man, does anyone you know ever accuse you of being a terrible human being? :)

Keep cherry picking, Jim. You might get there. :auiqs.jpg:

Facts in evidence say it will be leftist swine.

You know....you.

Except...well....Charlottesville, January 6th...etc, etc...

You. :)

Charlottsvill wasn't MAGA, more likely blm and antifa, as well as the FBI......Jan. 6 was one riot in 7 years, versus the year long burning, looting, and killing conducted by the brown shirts of the democrat party, blm and antifa...with the support and financing of the democrat party...

Charlottsvill wasn't MAGA, more likely blm and antifa, as well as the FBI......Jan. 6 was one riot in 7 years, versus the year long burning, looting, and killing conducted by the brown shirts of the democrat party, blm and antifa...with the support and financing of the democrat party...
It most certainly was the same element. As was J6th...look Cap, best you just stop with the conspiracy theories. They make you look unhinged.
Again, protests against police violence aren't trying to overthrow the US government. :)

Move on.

It most certainly was the same element. As was J6th...look Cap, best you just stop with the conspiracy theories. They make you look unhinged.
Again, protests against police violence aren't trying to overthrow the US government. :)

Move on.

Charlottsville wasn't MAGA, you lying piece of shit......it was blm and antifa masked up....with 6 actual white supremacists who left their parent's basement for the day....

Charlottsville wasn't MAGA, you lying piece of shit......it was blm and antifa masked up....with 6 actual white supremacists who left their parent's basement for the day....
No..it..wasn't. Stop with the fucking conspiracy theories. They make you look weak.

NOT my plan.
Gosh, do you clowns even read before you comment?
Nope.

Not MY 7 point plan.

Do Better bois.
Your plan states right off…

1. Ban semi-automatic weapons and 30 round gun clips.
You just created a market.

Criminal drug gangs will not want to defend their territory by fighting other gangs with only revolvers and bolt action rifles. Smugglers will provide all the semi-automatic and fully automatic weapons wanted by the drug gangs and sell the remainder to civilians who want the firepower for home defense but don’t already have a a grandfathered semi-auto weapon.

In passing, this is what a 30 round clip would look like: I believe you are talking about banning 30 round magazines.

1697223898761.jpeg

This is what a 30 round magazine looks like….

1697224039779.jpeg

Not if they're ginned up by their Savior and his minions. I can see it happening. :)
The really true Christians I have known didn’t make a habit of running around committing armed robbery or randomly killing people for the hell of it. They don’t even hate their enemies. They pray …

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.

The really true Christians I have known didn’t make a habit of running around committing armed robbery or randomly killing people for the hell of it. They don’t even hate their enemies. They pray …

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.
Not a student of history are you? :)

Your plan states right off…

1. Ban semi-automatic weapons and 30 round gun clips.
You just created a market.

Criminal drug gangs will not want to defend their territory by fighting other gangs with only revolvers and bolt action rifles. Smugglers will provide all the semi-automatic and fully automatic weapons wanted by the drug gangs and sell the remainder to civilians who want the firepower for home defense but don’t already have a a grandfathered semi-auto weapon.

In passing, this is what a 30 round clip would look like: I believe you are talking about banning 30 round magazines.

View attachment 842474

This is what a 30 round magazine looks like….

View attachment 842476
Learn to read fuckstain

This is NOT MY plan

Forum List

Back