My question to Trump about the Mexicans paying the Wall

What the hell does putin have to do with Trump and diplomacy?

You know, Puppy, its actually a good exercise to use your remaining brain cells.... The issue discussed was Trump's penchant for "diplomacy"......from my perspective, since the rest of the world sees Trump as a clown, the ONLY possible diplomatic "friend" that Trump may have is indeed Putin...

If you STILL can't connect the dots.....perhaps another drink may help.

THat's how you forgot that there are millions of Mexican born legal immigrants in this country. Because you didn't really give it any thought.

I'm sure you mean those "anchor babies," correct????

But, I digress, if you don't think that Mexican born (your words) legal immigrants are NOT pissed at anything that smacks of trump, checkout the polls.

Nobody said that every single illegal here is from Mexico.

take THAT up with your equally clueless right winger who stated that all illegals be shipped back to Mexico.....You morons need to better coordinate your bullshit

Your quibbling over minor details, and the use of generalities.

Deport the illegals, bring back manufacturing jobs and STOP fucking with Russia.

THat's how you forgot that there are millions of Mexican born legal immigrants in this country. Because you didn't really give it any thought.

I'm sure you mean those "anchor babies," correct????

But, I digress, if you don't think that Mexican born (your words) legal immigrants are NOT pissed at anything that smacks of trump, checkout the polls.

Wow. If you need something clarified you should ask a question.

Because you are a really bad guesser.

When I referred to legal Mexican born immigrants, I was referring to immigrants born in Mexico and who are now legal citizens.

And I said nothing about their support or opposition to Trump. Nothing at all.

Personally, I suspect that Mexican Americans are likely to identify with their ethnic brothers instead of their fellow citizens.

Though some might realize that future immigrants will be competing with THEM for jobs.

You know, Puppy, its actually a good exercise to use your remaining brain cells.... The issue discussed was Trump's penchant for "diplomacy"......from my perspective, since the rest of the world sees Trump as a clown, the ONLY possible diplomatic "friend" that Trump may have is indeed Putin...

Well since we were discussing Trump and his beanerville trip...
And beside that fact your response make no sense whatsoever.

Well, our "beloved" Donald has conjured up a somewhat extortionist scheme to have Mexico pay for the building of the "beautiful" border wall.

The scheme involves the stopping of the $25 B that Mexicans in the US send back to their home country as money transference better known as "remittances"....

Trump vows that the ban on these remittances would be lifted if Mexico pays up front $10 B to build the wall.

Sounds good, doesn't it????

But, a couple of snags emerge in Trump-land rationale....

The first snag is actually minor and it involves Mexico paying for a wall that would keep out not only Mexicans from the US, but the millions of Central and South Americans who also cross the border...Maybe a per capita fee will be worked out by Trump's accountants.....

BUT, the second snag is a bit more thorny.......

Trump has also NOT relented on his "promise" to deport 11 million (or so) illegals (without really stating where these illegals would be deported to since not all are Mexicans.)

NOW, if you were the Mexican government......and you expected that high Mexican percentage of the 11 million illegals to be shipped back, the "threat" of the remittances becomes moot, doesn't it?
If all those illegal Mexicans are shipped back across the border, there are no remittances to also be shipped back to Mexico....

Soooooooo, unless we think of Mexicans as complete idiots, WHY should they pay for the Wall???????

I heard Trump say a few minutes ago in his press conference in Mexico that he didn't discuss the WALL with President Nieto. He was right there face-to-face with the Mexican president - and didn't discuss the WALL? I wonder why...

Because he is not in a position of strength yet.

Bad time to start negotiations.

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

CNN is talking about this like it's a pretty big deal - that Trump lied in his press conference with President Nieto.

The media talks about everything that they can use to make Trump look bad like it is a big deal, regardless of whether it is true or not.

The rest of the world has a big problem with Leftism. So teh common sense of Trump seems crazy to them.

Ask the Girls of Rotherham how they feel about Third World Immigration.

CNN just reported that Reuters is saying that the Mexican president told Trump in their meeting that Mexico would NOT pay for the wall. Trump said that was not discussed. Is Trump lying again...

CNN is talking about this like it's a pretty big deal - that Trump lied in his press conference with President Nieto.

The media talks about everything that they can use to make Trump look bad like it is a big deal, regardless of whether it is true or not.

Trump proved he's a choker and a coward. He lied...again...and NaziCons just don't care.

Trump proved he's a choker and a coward. He lied...again...and NaziCons just don't care.
speaking of choking,
has anyone heard from queen whore hillary lately or has she finally succumbed to her illness.
I need to know if its time to head down and start buying celebration rounds at the local bar.

Color me confused.....

For the last few days the LWNJ's have been lying their fat asses off, saying that Trump "flip flopped" on immigration and was "Amnesty Donald"' who never ever intended to build a wall or deport anyone! hardy har har,....chortle snort chortle.....aren't you Trumpsters dumb! har har hardy fucking har!!

Today, your story has flip flopped 180 degrees and he's going to deport 11 million spics and build a wall.....

I suggest you mindless C*NTS Call George Soros, the billiioniare blogs, and the Presstitutes ; -tell them they need to get their false "narratives" straight.

How are the sheeple supposed to buy their lies if the lies change every day?

Also , please fuck off and die.
Yeah......what he said.

:iagree:

Trump didn't lie. The media lied. Trump said it wasn't discussed, meaning who pays for it was not negotiated. I don't give a flying-fuck if the Mexican President claims he mentioned it.Trump said he didn't discuss it with him.

End of story.

Trump didn't lie. The media lied. Trump said it wasn't discussed, meaning who pays for it was not negotiated. I don't give a flying-fuck if the Mexican President claims he mentioned it.Trump said he didn't discuss it with him.

End of story.

President Nieto said it was discussed.

Bottom line is this: Trump's extortionist tactics about denying the Mexicans their remittances, could ONLY work (well, just for argument sake) IF and only IF Trump does not deport all those illegals....

Conversely, if Trump deports all those illegals (its funny just to type this bullshit) what exactly is the INCENTIVE for Mexico to "pay for the wall".....

(Unless Trump threatens to fill the Mexican TV airwaves with reruns of The Apprentice.....now, that may loosen Mexico's purse-strings.)

The Mexicans will find out how hardball politics is played if Trump is elected.

"Nazicon"?

Fuck you asshole.

Forum List

Back