🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My signature

I have now had three different posters (or else one poster with a couple of socks) harass me over my signature of the Dude. I have received threatening P.Ms, I get indignant announcements in threads demanding that the mods whack my peepee over it and way too much grief considering that I thought pretty much everybody liked the dude.

Is it really that offensive to everybody, or does it just trigger the unstable for some reason?

You're full of shit, I bet you have not received a single threatening PM.

I think you need to schedule a visit with a mental health professional.
My goodness. Such hatred.

Why are the Stalinists here so angry all the time?

You lie more than Trump.

View attachment 513675
Ah -- the infamous cunnilingus technique video!

Always a crowd pleaser.

You lie more than Trump.
Goodness. You certainly do have some issues, don't you?
I don't start attention whoring threads making shit up like you do.

It doesn't bother you to lie, and it is quite revealing of your character. Or lack thereof.

You lie more than Trump.
Goodness. You certainly do have some issues, don't you?
I don't start attention whoring threads making shit up like you do.

It doesn't bother you to lie, and it is quite revealing of your character. Or lack thereof.
Are you just having a bad day, odanny?

You've been exposed. Admit you made this all up and ask the forum for forgiveness.
Go away, please.

thanks.
I accept your submission. And please stop lying.

Thanks.
I see you have been triggered.

Thank you for confirming a statement I made in the O.P.

Are you saying, or trying to imply, that I PM'd you about your signature line? There is absolutely nothing, or no one, who upsets me on this forum, and I never believed for a second someone sent you a "threatening" PM over your signature. We both know that never happened.

I have now had three different posters (or else one poster with a couple of socks) harass me over my signature of the Dude. I have received threatening P.Ms, I get indignant announcements in threads demanding that the mods whack my peepee over it and way too much grief considering that I thought pretty much everybody liked the dude.

Is it really that offensive to everybody, or does it just trigger the unstable for some reason?
waaah waah waaaaaahh

You've been exposed. Admit you made this all up and ask the forum for forgiveness.
Go away, please.

thanks.

Thanks.

Are you saying, or trying to imply, that I PM'd you about your signature line? There is absolutely nothing, or no one, who upsets me on this forum, and I never believed for a second someone sent you a "threatening" PM over your signature. We both know that never happened.

And how do we know that?

I have been threatened for laughing at a post.
I have been threatened for making fun of various politicians.
I have been threatened for defending gay marriage.

You have no idea what people will or will not threaten someone over. They may not be able to go through with the threat, but that doesn't stop many of the assholes from making the threats.

You're full of shit, I bet you have not received a single threatening PM.

I think you need to schedule a visit with a mental health professional.

It's typically the skunk who smells his own hole first................

Dude Lebowsky is no threat. As a matter of fact he might be typical of the folks who are trying to legalize the manufacture and distribution of marijuana.

Go away, please.

thanks.

Thanks.

Seems you're triggering them left and right.

Keep up the good work. :thup:

Go away, please.

thanks.

Thanks.

No.

I was simply thanking you for confirming my statement about triggering the unstable.

waaah waah waaaaaahh
Aaaaaaaaand another unstable poster triggered.

You know what? Screw them! Do you know how many times on here so far I've been bashed for posting things that I want to post? Over 57609783047595 times and that's just a rough count. Not to mention the fact that I've only been here about a month. But you know what? It's like my own signature says. I couldn't even give a damn because I'm never going to stop being myself. ;)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with your signature hon, however, there is something wrong with a lot of people on this forum and depending on the kind of threats that you are receiving you might want to get the police involved. Never stop being yourself no matter what people tell you as long as it doesn't break the rules as they have no power over you unless you let them. Much (platonical) love. :smiliehug:

Btw, I meant platonic not plantonical lol but I already know that you knew what I meant. :) Anyways, this is always a good thing to tell yourself when people are getting you down. :D (Another phrase I like to say now is I am who I am and if you don't like it,.. bite it. ;) )

Go away, please.

thanks.

Thanks.

And how do we know that?

I have been threatened for laughing at a post.
I have been threatened for making fun of various politicians.
I have been threatened for defending gay marriage.

You have no idea what people will or will not threaten someone over. They may not be able to go through with the threat, but that doesn't stop many of the assholes from making the threats.
So someone on this forum has sent you a private message threatening you? As a moderator, you allowed them to threaten you and didn't ban them? I'm not passing judgement, just wondering what happens if someone sends a private message threatening someone.

I think the OP is a snowflake and is exaggerating that he was "threatened", but if he is scared enough to start a thread on it, perhaps he should share the details with a moderator. He is definitely scared of something.

Just what are we talking about here, the dude in his car? What's the big deal? Who could go all Karen over that? Have you talked to the mods about being harassed?

Forum List

Back