🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My signature

I have now had three different posters (or else one poster with a couple of socks) harass me over my signature of the Dude. I have received threatening P.Ms, I get indignant announcements in threads demanding that the mods whack my peepee over it and way too much grief considering that I thought pretty much everybody liked the dude.

Is it really that offensive to everybody, or does it just trigger the unstable for some reason?

Fukum all!
You sound like Wilt Chamberlain!

I think he actually tried that.

I have now had three different posters (or else one poster with a couple of socks) harass me over my signature of the Dude. I have received threatening P.Ms, I get indignant announcements in threads demanding that the mods whack my peepee over it and way too much grief considering that I thought pretty much everybody liked the dude.

Is it really that offensive to everybody, or does it just trigger the unstable for some reason?
*shrugs*

If they can't take a fuck.. Joke'm.

They're not wrong. They're just assholes. Imagine the shit you'd be getting if you'd used this one...

:laughing0301:

View attachment 513647
Since I keep getting told that mine should not be allowed, maybe I should change to this one!

Fuq 'em. When those assholes pool their money and buy this board, they can make the rules about what's allowed and what's not.

The difference between a sheeple bleating and an actual civilized person not liking something, is that the civilized person will have a valid reason and state that reason to you.

The sheeples just bleat out the mimics of the other sheeples they see and hear on TV, in the movies, and online. They have no clue WHY they bleat the things they do..........they just know they have to bleat what all the other sheeples are bleating.

For me personally...........I have no problem with your signature gif.
I would have thought I'd have gotten many bleats for mine, but I haven't had any responses of any kind on my signature. I guess I help fill their daily quota of needing Trump in their lives.

That is also a problem in woke Europe.

We’re like a secret society.

Awful.
Ever since I fell totally in love with Ms Emma Peel, I have had a soft spot in my heart for Britain. I know it is an idealized fantasy based upon a youthful crush, but it still saddens me so to see how far your country has fallen.

From Swinging London to Shadiq Khan just in my own lifetime.

If your signature is the worst thing they see on this forum today, they need to surf around more.

I think your sig is fine.

That is also a problem in woke Europe.

We’re like a secret society.

Awful.
Ever since I fell totally in love with Ms Emma Peel, I have had a soft spot in my heart for Britain. I know it is an idealized fantasy based upon a youthful crush, but it still saddens me so to see how far your country has fallen.

From Swinging London to Shadiq Khan just in my own lifetime.

I haven’t lived there for ages. Mayor Khan is something else.

And all the rest of the Woke brigade.

But not all is lost. Many resistance movements. Not reported by the MSM.

Dunno. Had to turn off Signatures because too many were putting HUGE ones on there and it took forever to just get past them to get to the next post. HUGE. This is ridiculous. Put a little ditty on there and be done with it. What's with the HUGE vids and multi texts of who said what that pissed ya off? Silliness. So....wish I could tell ya, but I can't see it.

You're full of shit, I bet you have not received a single threatening PM.

I think you need to schedule a visit with a mental health professional.

My goodness. Such hatred.

Why are the Stalinists here so angry all the time?

Last edited:

I haven’t lived there for ages.

Thank goodness!

Torquay looks nice.

Have you been watching Fawlty Towers?
No.

Should I? Is that where it is set?

In Torquay.

I think it’s been shown in the US. Starring John Cleese.

Hilarious!
Yes -- it has been quite popular here. It's just that I have never watched it.

I have a very good friend from Devon is all.

Oh, and one of my favorite bands is from Devon -- Muse.

You lie more than Trump.

I haven’t lived there for ages.

Thank goodness!

Torquay looks nice.

Have you been watching Fawlty Towers?
No.

Should I? Is that where it is set?

In Torquay.

I think it’s been shown in the US. Starring John Cleese.

Hilarious!
Yes -- it has been quite popular here. It's just that I have never watched it.

I have a very good friend from Devon is all.

Oh, and one of my favorite bands is from Devon -- Muse.

I took holidays in Torquay as a child.

You lie more than Trump.

1626491943531.png

Forum List

Back