My Solution For Russian Mid-Term Panic.Just Double Check Every Male Walking In To Vote.There You Go!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:dance: Why is the left so worried that the Russians are going to vote again in the next election? And so what if they voted last time around?, Trump won in a Reagan Landslide!. This is my suggestion for the mid-terms. Just have a little more security at any precinct where the locals are wary of "The Russians" in their neighborhood. And as every young white male comes in to vote, just listen for a "Russian Accent". And then double check their legal status, see if they are registered to vote, and that's it! See, we wont have anything to worry about. Just keep an extra watch on white men with heavy Russian accents at the voting places.
:iagree:

"Russian interference" in future 2018 elections (already sounds absurdly) means Deep State and their puppets in Intel and Congress are preparing to lose but still are trying to stir some sh*t to keep them alive. Because for them it will be pretty darn difficult to recover if they lose again and they realize it.

You gotta wonder how the hell hypocrite lefties can be against a simple thing like a photo I.D. to vote in the 21st century while pretending to be hysterical about the alleged Russian threat to the electoral process.

You gotta wonder how the hell hypocrite lefties can be against a simple thing like a photo I.D. to vote in the 21st century while pretending to be hysterical about the alleged Russian threat to the electoral process.
but its OK for aliens from Mars to vote in Los Angeles County, right?

isnt it racist to now allow Russians to vote, but its ok for illegal aliens to vote/with no ID in a presidential election?

Forum List

Back