"My son has a better chance returning home from war than my daughter does coming home from school"

You first, cocksucker. Nice to see you play outside the clean debate zone, fucktard.
You are a ball less cuck snowflake. We are in politics, and you are no tuffy, snuffy. :)

Big words from a small pathetic liar.
You got outed again and now you pout.

you've done nothing of the sort. You are one of the most untrusted posters on this board.
Of course you are pouting, because you are one of the most laughed at posters outside of the libertarian and alt right wings on the Board. Tis what is, poseur.
You're delusional

If all the sudden you couldn't buy an AR-15, what would you lose? Would you feel your second amendment rights would be eroded?
The nuts would just switch to a different weapon to kill with. Then the other nuts would demand to ban those weapons too.
Yep, For example, it seems to me a sawed off shotgun or two semi automatic handguns would have been just as bad or worse since it was close range. :dunno:
With proper security a long gun would never make it into a school. Meanwhile you could pack 4 pistols in your waistband and tons of ammo in your pockets & socks.

You are a ball less cuck snowflake. We are in politics, and you are no tuffy, snuffy. :)

you've done nothing of the sort. You are one of the most untrusted posters on this board.
Of course you are pouting, because you are one of the most laughed at posters outside of the libertarian and alt right wings on the Board. Tis what is, poseur.

Got any proof of that, dipshit?

And just using my statement as a retort is grade school level rebutting, if even that.

Try harder.
Every day in every way is the proof of your silliness here.

If all the sudden you couldn't buy an AR-15, what would you lose? Would you feel your second amendment rights would be eroded?
The nuts would just switch to a different weapon to kill with. Then the other nuts would demand to ban those weapons too.
Yep, For example, it seems to me a sawed off shotgun or two semi automatic handguns would have been just as bad or worse since it was close range. :dunno:
With proper security a long gun would never make it into a school. Meanwhile you could pack 4 pistols in your waistband and tons of ammo in your pockets & socks.
SROs and hardened entry points are in the answers to smaller fire arms.

And just using my statement as a retort is grade school level rebutting, if even that.

Try harder.

Only in your addled excuse for a mind.

You're delusional
You drinking early, bro? ;)

Try harder.

Take your meds, and you will calm down.

Virginia Tech shooter used a Glock 19.
They don't care. It's about getting the ball rolling with the first ban.

We both know their end game....give them no quarter

Try harder.

Take your meds, and you will calm down.

More vanilla type responses from one of the most predicable and boring posters on this board.

I wish the FBI was just half as good at protecting school kids as they are at protecting the crooked Clinton and Obama.

False equivalency yet again from Missouri Mike.

Posters have no 1st Amendment rights at USMB.
I didn’t say USMB did I? How about you pay attention. I said the Internet. You’d still be able to yell at the clouds so is it really infringing on your speech?
USMB is on the internet, snowflake. Stand up for what you believe instead of running.
Fuck you’re an idiot. Let me try to simplify this for you. Actually I don’t have time right now. Stew in your stupid for a while and I’ll come back and set you straight later.

You're delusional
I' Not your bruh asshat and no, I'm at work on my lunch break.

Yes, they would be eroded, and what is worse, it would have zero effect on school shootings. A 9mm semi-auto pistol might be the next weapon used, and then the loons would want to ban them.

It is sad indeed, when an entire segment of our public cannot imagine any solution to a school shooting beyond restricting guns.
Libs are dumb. No other explanations work....unless they want more violence. During the Clinton gun ban, violent crime reached an all time high. In the most gun restrictive areas of country, the crime is the highest. They keep doing the same thing getting the same result. Are they stupid, or do they have an alternative motive to increase violent crime?

Meanwhile they dismiss expanding existing programs, including metal detectors at school entrances manned by armed security, because it is highly effective at many government buildings. They hate effective solutions. Why? Because they will do anything, including sacrificing children, if it furthers their agenda. They are horrible people.

Let's turn that around a bit and explore. All of a sudden you couldn't buy an AR-15, are the kids any safer in school?

Answer honestly and you'll peel away the deception and get to the true goal, which is the entire elimination of guns in private hands. It is obvious that no, the kids are no safer in schools at all. What you have done is trade yet more freedom for nothing.

False equivalency yet again from Missouri Mike.

Posters have no 1st Amendment rights at USMB.
I didn’t say USMB did I? How about you pay attention. I said the Internet. You’d still be able to yell at the clouds so is it really infringing on your speech?
USMB is on the internet, snowflake. Stand up for what you believe instead of running.
Fuck you’re an idiot. Let me try to simplify this for you. Actually I don’t have time right now. Stew in your stupid for a while and I’ll come back and set you straight later.
Mike, you think you are mainstream, when in fact you are way out in the far right. You can yell all you want, which changes nothing.

A high school student body walked out today.

How many will tomorrow?

How many on the proposed walk out and general strike on March 24th.

If you are either part of the solution, or you will be ignored in reality land.

You're delusional
I' Not your bruh asshat and no, I'm at work on my lunch break.
So you are drinking early, bro, at the work site. Not good around power tools.

Forum List

Back