My statement on Texas’ constitutional right to self-defense

They are following our law. Our law says that you can present yourself at a port of entry and request asylum.

If you think these claims aren't valid go into court and prove it.
They can wait on the other side of the border until we review their request. We will get to them in 5 or 6 years at which point we will say, "Hell no. Your baseless claim is denied."

They can wait on the other side of the border until we review their request. We will get to them in 5 or 6 years at which point we will say, "Hell no. Your baseless claim is denied."

Then change the law, because the current law doesn't reflect "stay on your side".

In fact, presentation of claims for Asylum MUST be made in the US.

To seek asylum, you must already be in the U.S. and believe you will be in danger of persecution if you return to your country. Learn how to seek asylum and sponsor someone else.

• Inside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion

Or Texas can just put up a bunch of razor wire. Thats a much better solution, so thats what we are going to do. :dunno:
We? Are you suddenly a Texan now?
Then change the law, because the current law doesn't reflect "stay on your side".

In fact, presentation of claims for Asylum MUST be made in the US.

To seek asylum, you must already be in the U.S. and believe you will be in danger of persecution if you return to your country. Learn how to seek asylum and sponsor someone else.

• Inside the United States
  • Able to demonstrate that you were persecuted or have a fear of persecution in your home country due to your:
    • Race
    • Religion
    • Nationality
    • Social group
    • Political opinion
One issue though, is that Biden could insist they stay on the Mexican side after making agreement with Mexico as Trump did.

Protecting the border is much like the 2nd A. There's just no room for negotiations with leftist dumb asses. Protect the border and dare the scum bags to do something about it!

the end.

Kinky Freedman ran for Governor a long time ago and presented a unique border security plan. Put $1,000,000 into an account for each border patrol agent in Mexico. For each illegal alien the US apprehends an amount is taken out of the account. At the end of the year the Mexican border patrol agent gets what is left at years end. I though it was interesting.

Mexico got screwed on that deal, why would they go for it again?

Shit, if I were Mexico, I'd fill out their Asylum paperwork and give them directions.
Because the US can shut the border to trade, or physically keep them back under Title 42.

We coiuld also get nasty and actually stop some cartel shipments. Angry cartels = instant compliance.

We? Are you suddenly a Texan now?

One issue though, is that Biden could insist they stay on the Mexican side after making agreement with Mexico as Trump did.
Im a conservative and we are in this together. We are literally the only thing stopping democrats from destroying the country.

You stated the buzz word that dems would do something about it if they had the money, however, we see that when someone else pays for it they sue them. It is a false claim from the administration.

You didn't address my post in any way. You just went into your puppet sheep mode and repeated what your handlers told you to say.

You allow your "Leaders" to break laws and then attempt to protect them when they get called on it.

Because the US can shut the border to trade, or physically keep them back under Title 42.

We coiuld also get nasty and actually stop some cartel shipments. Angry cartels = instant compliance.
We've already kept 3 million people in Mexico abusing Title 42. This has caused a humanitarian disaster on their side of the border. There's really not much we can threaten them with that isn't worse than what we've already done.

And yes, this is where I will criticize Biden for keeping a cruel Trump policy in place to placate people who hate him anyway.

Forum List

Back